It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Brown "Shirts" Gun Club- Range Day

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Have you heard about Leftest arming up for the revolution? Well, if you haven't, here is your new leftest militia information. As you can tell from the video, they are some heavy operators.

Joking aside and as clumsy as they appear to be, this could become very serious.

www.redneckrevolt.org...

WE BELIEVE IN THE RIGHT OF MILITANT RESISTANCE

We are not pacifists. We believe in using any and all means at our disposal that do not violate our basic humanity, to gain our freedom and true liberty. We believe in the right of every community to defend itself from those who would exploit or oppress them. We believe in the empowerment of all individuals who wish to participate in the defense of their communities with the knowledge and equipment to do so. It is our duty and obligation to defend our families and communities by all means from those who would profit from our misery and destruction

edit on 23-4-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

www.facebook.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This is a little worrisome... Their website sites events in the past where "White people" rose up, but fail to realize there were hard and cold FACT related reasons that made it just. They want to rise up not due to facts or real and true injustices, just their warped perception of it based on fairytails and lies..(most of them) They are truly mentally ill and should be investigated but I will bet they never get raided like a right leaning militia would.

The gov. does not see them as a threat, but as a tool. I would love to know where the money is coming from to fund this. I am guessing the usual people, Soro's, etc.
edit on 23-4-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: infolurker

So right it deserved to be said twice...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I looked at their website, they are basically communist`s, they describe themselves as the working poor,they say they are against capitalism and against the rich, I guess to them anyone who has more money than they do is one of the evil rich people.
I was disappointed that I didn`t see this line on their website:

"Workers of the world unite; you have nothing to lose but your chains."

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
chuckle snort...anybody see that "operator" shooting in the beginning of the video? Around 45 secs..Oh my god....lmao....
That's a real badass...
edit on 23-4-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Peoples stupidity scare me. Everything in that video is a giant fail. That song was horrible, and I had to stop at their firing line when the guy in back was getting off while gripping the air.

People are stupid, groups of people are just downright retarded.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yep, in some cases more people actually multiplies the stupidity.

I must say though armed stupid people are far scarier than their unarmed counterparts.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Can't wait until the beard and tacticool fad is over with, these dudes make me feel embarrassed.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Armed left-wing militias...

Who'da thunk.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

We are not pacifists. We believe in using any and all means at our disposal that do not violate our basic humanity, to gain our freedom and true liberty. We believe in the right of every community to defend itself from those who would exploit or oppress them. We believe in the empowerment of all individuals who wish to participate in the defense of their communities with the knowledge and equipment to do so. It is our duty and obligation to defend our families and communities by all means from those who would profit from our misery and destruction

Talk about a total walking contradiction.

Killing someone over your political beliefs, those are political beliefs is a total violation of humanity.

Their own, and someone elses.

A total violation of someone else's freedom, and liberty.

This is who THOSE people are.

edit on 23-4-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yea yea.

To use an old signature of mine:

Everybody wants to be a gangster until it's time to do gangster snip. Cool guy in the front row, that drop leg is around your knee. Looks more like a bunch of LARPers than anything else.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Armed communists.

That ALWAYS leads to a happy ending.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Yea I am far from an expert... was never a combat mos... but even my basic hunting gun safety course taught me more knowledge than what those clowns have... I was cringing through the entire video.

I at least acknowledge my gun skills are for escape and evade... not pick a fight... they think they will be able to pick a fight and not end up in a mass grave.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Who would have thought?

Even liberals like the First Amendment.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

is that the dude from Green Day lol

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Watched the video.

Wow. They are ridiculous.

And that manifesto.....They really do want to start an armed revolution. They have a ton of work to do.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yesssss, confused ones, buy us some nice weaponz pleeze. A common and readily available Calibre 'cause y'all don't look like you can carry much ammo seeing the pansy way you shoot and all.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join