It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CalExit Called Off Due to Russian Ties

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   
well fortunately this has come to a timely end and the irony i find deafening. Louis Marinelli has been found to have connection to affiliates of the russian govt who promote succession movements in other nations. he denies that fact in a statement meanwhile hes living in russia. atleast i can rest easy knowing that money is not going to be wasted on this in my home state. now if we can cleanup one of the other thousands of messes in this state.

CalExit Called Off

ABC

Louis Marinelli's Farewell Statement

if this is the wrong forum plz move it. it didnt seem to fit the alternative news forum with the new posting rules

edit on 18-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Darn it!

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Those blue state lefties with their real Russian ties, this is fantabulous.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Life is so entertaining

2nd

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
well fortunately this has come to a timely end and the irony i find deafening. Louis Marinelli has been found to have connection to affiliates of the russian govt who promote succession movements in other nations. he denies that fact in a statement meanwhile hes living in russia. atleast i can rest easy knowing that money is not going to be wasted on this in my home state. now if we can cleanup one of the other thousands of messes in this state.

CalExit Called Off

if this is the wrong forum plz move it. it didnt seem to fit the alternative news forum with the new posting rules

Shame it would solve lots of problems lets hope someone else decides to try.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

That's a shame, I was looking forward to have Trump build a wall around the Leftist wasteland when they seceded.
I find it hysterical that this clown lives in Russia.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't even live in California but I'll sign the petition if it helps them

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: dragonridr

I don't even live in California but I'll sign the petition if it helps them

plz dont. the only people who want all of california to leave are those in LA area and the bay area. everyone else wouldnt mind those 2 areas exiting but a good amount of californias landmass is red. the blues just have a stronghold in those couple places.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Let's hope that this is Fake News planted by Russian hackers. To what end, I don't know.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Come on guys we're trying to clean this cesspool up, we're about ready to get rid of Moon Beam and I really think the "progressives" actions over the last months, along with all the failed infrastructure that was highlighted during these last heavy rains, have pushed a lot of moderates here to rethink their priorities.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
@carewemust more and more links to the story keep popping up. not sure what the russians would have to gain from undermining something theyd like to see happen though.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RazorV66

Let's hope that this is Fake News planted by Russian hackers. To what end, I don't know.

We have to implore this guy Louis Marinelli not to give up on his dream so fast.
We can put him in touch with George Soros, hopefully he would sink some money into his cause.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

How about a split of the state -
The State of Jefferson

The State of Jefferson is a proposed U.S. state that would span the contiguous, mostly rural area of southern Oregon and Northern California, where several attempts to separate from Oregon and California, respectively, have taken place

After the 2016 presidential election, it was noted that most of the rural California counties which would belong to the State of Jefferson were won in a landslide by Republican nominee Donald Trump, whereas Democrat Hillary Clinton enjoyed a virtually unprecedented level of support in the rest of California, indicating a growing demographical and political divide between the proposed State of Jefferson and the rest of California.

Looks like a lot of Republicans and volcanos.

edit on 18-4-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

How about a split of the state -
The State of Jefferson

The State of Jefferson is a proposed U.S. state that would span the contiguous, mostly rural area of southern Oregon and Northern California, where several attempts to separate from Oregon and California, respectively, have taken place

After the 2016 presidential election, it was noted that most of the rural California counties which would belong to the State of Jefferson were won in a landslide by Republican nominee Donald Trump, whereas Democrat Hillary Clinton enjoyed a virtually unprecedented level of support in the rest of California, indicating a growing demographical and political divide between the proposed State of Jefferson and the rest of California.

Looks like a lot of Republicans and volcanos.

im pretty much for it. it would represent the citizens of the state much better imo. although i think some of the san joaquin valley could probly be included going down past yosemite since practically everyone in the sierras is a republican. id love to see it moved forward though either way.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Haha the irony is so ironic here all those lefty Libs falling for this calexit is so typical of lefties!

Its so ironic cause their always going blah blah blah we hate communism America is number one carl Marx was such an evil doer of evil and then irony of ironys there pet calexit move exposes what Hipocrytes they are pretending to hate communism then it turns out there leader is a Russian!!

Why are the Libs so inconsistent!?

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

CalExit Called Off

ABC

"atleast i can rest easy knowing that money is not going to be wasted on this in my home state." wwwhhhhaaaatttttttt you dont want money spent on the finding out what the peoples wishes are on something important ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I just cant beleive that .......blow me down with a whisper...........

Let me get this straight? The powers that be in the US have successfuly trained up the people in the US not to want elections because they cost too much?????????????????????????????

wwwwwhat about presidential elections? I spose the people will demand all future elections are cancelled due to the cost Is that right???????

Gee wizz just how gullible and easily trained are the Americian People??? far out!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

CalExit Called Off

ABC

"atleast i can rest easy knowing that money is not going to be wasted on this in my home state." wwwhhhhaaaatttttttt you dont want money spent on the finding out what the peoples wishes are on something important ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

I just cant beleive that .......blow me down with a whisper...........

Let me get this straight? The powers that be in the US have successfuly trained up the people in the US not to want elections because they cost too much?????????????????????????????

wwwwwhat about presidential elections? I spose the people will demand all future elections are cancelled due to the cost Is that right???????

Gee wizz just how gullible and easily trained are the Americian People??? far out!

sorry but some of us want to stay americans living under the constitution. its not like this is a real popular view in the first place. just read his statement and the numbers theya re talking about. since they started this little endeavor theyve had just under 100K+ people sign the petition since 2014.thats a tiny minority of people and obviously makes it a fringe view that, YES, id rather not have our tax dollars wasted on.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I really think the other 49 states were rooting for him to be successful...well 48 of them anyway. NY is the other that doesn't get it.
edit on 18-4-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Is anybody else noticing that the people attacking Trump are typically the ones doing what they accuse him of?

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join