It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the Internet, a place where you can be whatever you want to be.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: makemap

Have you tried Match.com?

That wont work. When you dont 'front' (act like who you expect someone to want), since I'm genuine, and absolutely loathe deception in all its forms, no one really wants to be with the likes of a creature like me.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not Inga and Svetlanna!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm a rocket scientist, I once made some bottle rockets out of gunpowder, paper, and a piece of fuse.

The test went as well as kim's last rocket launch.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm really a nun.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm a rocket scientist, I once made some bottle rockets out of gunpowder, paper, and a piece of fuse.

The test went as well as kim's last rocket launch.

I have to ask, when people say it's not rocket science, they're lying. . . aren't they.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy "Brock"

My real name is Chesty McAlps, I'm a 5'8" exotic dancer, blonde hair, blue eyes and you can bounce a quarter off my buttocks.

And your wife knows about us, Brock.

I know your real name....Rusty McLusty.

Master of the chilean sea dog.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Not Inga and Svetlanna!

That's right, Brock.

We all laugh behind your back at how your third nipple is making us all cross-eyed!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

That's actually a pepperoni. It got stuck.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Honestly I think everyone does. But on the internet people pretend to be ponies.

Edit** You know that probably happens in the real world too :/
edit on 17-4-2017 by nemonimity because: Realization

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ooh this is fun...I am 142nd in line to the royal throne of England, I am also a world ranked croquet champion. I enjoy reading classic french literature in the park while feeding pigeons in the morning. I have written 3 books and have met an extraterrestrial on one occasion, pleasant fellow that one. I once wrestled a Panda bear in the wilds of China while searching for a legendary artifact. I speak 13 languages fluently and have had a beer with the Dos Equis guy and he is indeed as interesting as they say.

Cornelius P. Wellington Esquire

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I own the truth about myself, and there is nothing I can tell you that would not lead to an immediate and lengthy posting ban, other than, I have the ability to belch multi-syllabic rude words.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet.
edit on 17-4-2017 by Tindalos2013 because: Books! The best weapons in the world!

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Do you really have to save all of them? We won't mind if there are a billion or so that slip through the net.
a reply to: Tindalos2013

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

My real name is Brock Manlyman.

I am 35, six foot five inches tall and work as a male model when I'm not jet-skiing with hot babes in exotic places.

My IQ is 538, and I am a billionaire.

So, if you could be anyone/thing, rather than being the guy who invented Peace, or a cure for cancer or how to feed the planet and house us, your imagined height of attainable humanity is being a wealthy spoiled useless 'transmitter of sexual disease'?
Teenager? *__-

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

You rock.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I'm the one waving in the picture!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

What size are those shoes and are they for sale?

Oh... Hang on, you said UNconcomfortable... Never mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I'm John Titor. My time machine broke last year during an important mission to save the world from robot enslavement, so I said F##K it! I'll just hang out on ATS until the Robocalypse. Being a robots sex slave sounds like fun anyway. Cant wait!

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
My real name is Andrew Stevenson​ i have an IQ higher than most and less than Others..My age is 692 years old.

My job is playing computer games for various companies and watching new to air tv shows for networks, guess i sit on my ass alot lol.

edit on 18 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Wore uncomfortable shoes for an entire hour.

They wouldn't happen to be any of these, were they?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join