It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unacknowledged Dr Steven Greer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Hi Guys,

are any of you familiar with the documentaries released by Dr Steven Greer like Sirius and unacknowledged ? I was just wondering if anyone happens to know the Netflix release date as I'm unable to find a specific date ? also what are peoples opinions on his theories ?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Bfletcher618

Heres Sirius :

Not sure about the other

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

"Unacknowledged" was discussed here 2 days ago. Use the search function....but heres the link...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

PS I believe its still down in the NEW threads forum
edit on 16-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

my opinions : a delusional charlatan [ thats the polite version ]

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I'm not so polite. He's a liar and a hoaxer, out to milk the gullible of their money.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I think he might actually be a Reptilian. Have you seen the guy?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Mothman only wants money or steroids..

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

ATS generally hates Greer as a result of some rare and surprisingly wide-spread critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
greer sounds too much like a preacher for my taste. that's an automatic turn off.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Greedy liar with a messiah complex milking the gullible!

stuff him and his fantasy movies he should have been exposed as the fake nutball he is
years ago.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Commenting on the sum of posts so far, I see Greer on a personal path very similar to Trump, Clinton and anybody that recognizes where they want humanity to tread and devote themselves to the task. Yes, it is ALWAYS personal. Trump used businessman tactics to get his place, Clinton used several methods (that we know about) to get to her place. Greer has his share of misfired attempts to gain the limelight. He has strayed away from his main purpose as it remains elusive. Disclosure is not going to happen at ANY point. The government/science is not going to give in and open Pandora's Box onto the hapless populace. There will always to much of a price to pay.

As for Greer, money has always been a problem with his cause. To make do, he has had to resort to side issues, some (all?) ill-chosen. One of his biggest problems is that he burst upon the scene way back when and pissed off about every sincere UFO researcher, writer, investigator and ever believers. That situation has never healed.

His attempt to build a cult of the faithful looks great on paper for advancing the UFO cause, but the general public and media have little stomach for such unworldly claims. Basically, mentioning of mental connections between humans and ETs is good for a barrel of laughs outside of the fold.

I see him as sincere and honest but wrong-headed enough to cause massive distrust of anything he says. He is not alone.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ShayneJUK

Greer I don't think is greedy. He may have a messiah complex, there's a lot of that going around these days

However, his retreats are cheap comparatively

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
I see him as sincere and honest

Did they change the words' definitions without telling me?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I saw Sirius and it was meh. I had high hopes since Citzen Hearing for Disclosure.
BUT
If that guy is releasing informations that could benefit the whole humanity why is that hidden behind the paywall?

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Angry Mr Turtle.

Raped by a priest as a kid. Holds a grudge against God.

MR GREER YOU ARE A BORN SINNER

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I would like to see the conversation over UFOs become more scientific. I am greatly interested in this but I have never seen anything that I couldn't identify. I have flown as a pilot between 1965 and 1992 with only one time that I thought that I saw something. It turned out to be military refueling 150 miles away.

I have met a few authors of UFO books and articles. They seem to me that they were more interested in the money aspect of this than discovery. All discovery is blocked by government agencies or secrecy which tells me there is no discovery wanted.

I do believe that some credible people have seen something but what. It seems like the Stringfields and Freidmans are quick to capitalize on these events.
edit on 17-4-2017 by buddah6 because: Superior pain medication and no coffee.

posted on Apr, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I see him as sincere and honest but wrong-headed enough to cause massive distrust of anything he says. He is not alone.

He seems to say the things that agree with the pre-conceived notions of the people from whom he wants money. It doesn't matter if he is providing no real evidence to actually support those people's pre-conceived notions. It is enough for HE HIMSELF to simply say he supports those notions; people like that.

In fact, people love to have their pre-conceived notions acknowledge by others -- and Greer pushes those psychological buttons in people to falsely gain their trust enough for them to freely give him money for doing so.

He is a snake oil salesman who knows exactly what to say to his customers in order to sell them useless snake oil.

Just because the salesman's snake oil is useless, that does not mean that there is no such thing as medicine. Similarly, just because Greer lies about aliens does not mean that alien visitation is not possible. However, just like the snake oil salesman is not really selling actual medicine, Greer is not really selling actual evidence of alien visitation.

edit on 17/4/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

To answer your question, I think it's sometime in May of this year.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I noticed Richard Doty was in the Documentary. Now here is a question for you US guys. Under the The Posse Comitatus Act, it prevents the military from being engaged in law enforcement activities, including gathering information on U.S. persons, so why hasn't Doty been prosecuted under this Act?

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I purchased his book form of unacknowledged, and so far I really enjoy it. I hope to see the documentary soon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join