It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brian Cox claims that CERN disproves the supernatural

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Everyday, groups like CERN confirms the suspicions I have had since my very first video concerning what the lie of the strong delusion will be about. In a nutshell, I made it clear two years ago that a big part of the 'lie' will be when what we as Christians call supernatural is spun off as entirely natural, and that when you start getting news that they have found the ultimate key to the origin of what truly makes the universe and all living things what they are, it is going to be a lie straight from the bottomless pit. This is what my latest short video is all about.

CERNs true purpose revealed:

Link: Brian Cox: The LHC Disproves the Existence of Ghosts and the Paranormal

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
How could the collider prove there is no ghosts. I don't know if ghosts really exist or not, but there is no way in hell that their experiments there could be used to prove there is no such thing as ghosts.

I don't think some of those scientists are even sane. The first thing you would need to know is....what is a ghost really.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
How could the collider prove there is no ghosts. I don't know if ghosts really exist or not, but there is no way in hell that their experiments there could be used to prove there is no such thing as ghosts.

I don't think some of those scientists are even sane. The first thing you would need to know is....what is a ghost really.

We don't even need to know exactly how it would disprove the supernatural, we just need to know that, in the atheistic, materialist minds of the crew working there, and of course of the world at large, it will eventually prove that there is truly nothing beyond this plane of existence. This is what the deception is really all about. Its got diddly squat to do with crap like observing the first moments of the big bang. This is all about the data they receive from the bottomless pit, and I am 100% certain that the Collider is the key to the bottomless pit. In a nutshell, as they look deeper into the pit and see that it seems to go on for an eternity (which is why its called "bottomless"), to them, this will prove that the universe in fact has no beginning. Like I said in the video, if it has no beginning then there cannot possibly be a creator because it has no cause.
edit on 16-4-2017 by Dcopymope because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dcopymope

originally posted by: rickymouse

We don't even need to know exactly how it would disprove the supernatural, we just need to know that, in the atheistic, materialist minds of the crew working there, and of course of the world at large, it will eventually prove that there is truly nothing beyond this plane of existence. This is what the deception is really all about. Its got diddly squat to do with crap like observing the first moments of the big bang. This is all about the data they receive from the bottomless pit, and I am 100% certain that the Collider is the key to the bottomless pit. In a nutshell, as they look deeper into the pit and see that it seems to go on for an eternity (which is why its called "bottomless"), to them, this will prove that the universe in fact has no beginning. Like I said in the video, if it has no beginning then there cannot possibly be a creator because it has no cause.

It is definitely a bottomless pit for Money. It seems they keep wanting to create hype so they keep getting funding.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dcopymope
"Materialism itself is the result of an imagination which is so impressed by matter that it cannot realize the existence of spirit".
J.B. Mozely Eight lectures on Miracles (London 1872), p34.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Nah

The search for theorized particles at CERN is ongoing. Not all have been found, e.g.) dark matter particle axions are still just theory.

Lame argument Brian

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Why keep searching for theorized particles when it is clear they have no bearing on much...

Either find what you are ordered to find or look bigger.

Why insist on following and using systems from before Babylon to try and answer questions ?

These geniuses bemuse me, they are trying to fit the data to answer meaningless adventures.

edit on 16-4-2017 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

It is akin to an elementary school teacher being given more tools than the University Professor, entire system designed to fail, as it always has been.

FAIL is the name of the game given too humans , and at incredible desperation, it reeks of coverup on massive scales.

When I ask a scientist involved with any new technology that can "help" humans too see they get as defensive as a doctor being asked why liposomal Vitamin C is not a required food, they glaze over, get mad, and proceed to tell me how it is only a small factor in human health, so they must NEVER TELL the masses.

Incredible the people are in the beliefs that all is well.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
These are the guys who was looking for a GOD particle 😂

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

He said this:

If we want some sort of pattern that carries information about our living cells to persist then we must specify precisely what medium carries that pattern and how it interacts with the matter particles out of which our bodies are made. We must, in other words, invent an extension to the Standard Model of Particle Physics that has escaped detection at the Large Hadron Collider. That’s almost inconceivable at the energy scales typical of the particle interactions in our bodies.
another link (same argument)

To be fair, Cox doesn't believe in the supernatural, but he's not saying CERN has 'disproven' it either. For starters, he was speaking off-the-cuff so it isn't phrased as clearly as it would be if he'd written it first. He's really saying that, if ghosts and souls (persistence of consciousness) 'persist,' there would have to be a theory to base predictions on. It's a fair call, right?

The Standard Model made a bunch of predictions that have been tested and found to be accurate. You can even do some homework on it by making a cloud chamber at home and watching particles move through the dry ice. Good video (@ 2:00)

Cox is saying we can say there are particles and then go out and prove it. We can say white light is a mix of other colours and than test it by refracting a beam through a prism. Just like we see rainbows.

We don't have a model to predict ghosts or account for the persistence of conciousness. In the course of scientific research, nobody has yet discovered unknown particles that could be the matter of 'souls' or disembodied consciousness. The Standard Model already explains the fundamental forces of the known universe so any theory on ghosts or souls would have to be bolted on to it.

Dismissing his reasonable point as a 'lie straight from the bottomless pit' isn't a working model. We're hopefully past the point of putting things into two piles labelled God and Satan.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
CERN was not built to prove or disprove the supernatural was it?

Who exactly is this Brian cox guy and what has he invented or discovered or contributed to science??

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

In the same way that aerosol cheese proves that earthquakes are a lie?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Depend on the definition of ghost.

If Brian Cox want a lesson in how psi/spiritual manifest he should read up on Synchronicity and maybe learn from Stuart Hamerhoff/Roger Penrose that has a theory on what happens on quantum level.

Anyone who say PSI is impossible instead of a question of probability to create Synchronicity have not understood probability fields and entanglement at all.

If you define the soul as a information core that is connected to the body thru entanglement then you should be able to use science to look at how the soul interacts with the body on a quantum level and how the information get received in the consciousness.
edit on 16-4-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
CERN was not built to prove or disprove the supernatural was it?

Who exactly is this Brian cox guy and what has he invented or discovered or contributed to science??

Not sure, what have you?

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
If , people want to understand the basis on which Brian Cox and other msm endorsed entities such as Steven Hawkins operate on ,

they need to go back and reappraise their views of a certain event : the lunar landings .

When , people come to understand that nobody , ever , went to the moon yet , things become much , much clearer .

Until people understand that , they'll continue to be baffled by so called science put to them by frauds .

That children are taught this lie is a crying shame , but not only that . Among so many other things it's a complete disaster for the dissemination of anything truthful by the msms which 'inform' most of mankind .

One , massive lie , to which conformity and deference is strictly enforced , is enough to to ensure conformity to any lie the msms wish to distribute .

People like Brian Cox are used when 'science programmes' are made , he is , they are , tools , by which the mentality of man is shaped, from his earliest years until his death . They are used when the shapers , have new ideas on what you need to beleive , or not in this case.

Thus ends the Sunday Sermon . Happy Easter !

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Brian Cox says a lot of things, as a scientist he doesn't impress. He is just a media clown with an ego the size of a planet

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

Yes

Something like Neil degrasse Tyson.

They are celebrity scientists whose role is to talk science to the public

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

It doesn't matter if we did, or did not, go to the Moon. That's got nothing to do with it.

Cox was saying we should be able to identify the 'stuff' that ghosts and souls are made of. So far, nothing. CERN is like a bloody enormous cloud chamber. It fires particles that hit others and cause even smaller ones to ping off and get 'detected' by all the doodads and whachamacallits. What's stopping us hitting a ghost or a consciousness and detecting the matter it's made from?

If you spend a few moments watching this video, you'll see the effects of particles in an enclosed glass chamber. It's like a mini-LHC you can build at home to see particle effects with your own eyes.

a reply to: LittleByLittle

If you define the soul as a information core that is connected to the body thru entanglement then you should be able to use science to look at how the soul interacts with the body on a quantum level and how the information get received in the consciousness.

Huh? It sounds great, but what does it mean? I'm asking you because stuff like this used to sound 'right' to me too. The day came when it suddenly became word soup and kinda Star Trekky.

You might enjoy this article that 'demonstrates' QE. It's a tough read and nowhere near as tough as the paper (pdf)!

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

What's stopping us hitting a ghost or a consciousness and detecting the matter it's made from?

Maybe detecting spirits with CERN is like trying to detect radiation with a measuring tape? Its not the appropriate instrument.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The window will not let me quote your post ???

Brian Cox spends his time on British TV telling kids the big one . Since nobody went to the moon then it does matter : he's a tool in the first place !

I'll refute his _theory using a pair of scales : that a dead person weighs less post death than their living carcass . Fractionally less , a tiny % .... but they weigh less .
Particles - they all have some mass and therefore can be weighed .

Don't forget it's Easter Sunday ... a good time to reinforce what the users of the tools like Cox want you to beleive - that life is a hopeless futile existence in which people's end is met with nothing . The best time of the year to do so .

Government's biggest or worst enemy is God , whether that entity exists or not . You could substitute the word @God , for 'soul' - it is still the worst enemy , and the reason for this is that
IF , such a force exists or is beleived in even , then 'they' the controllers _are not the ultimate controllers . They did not invent life , they do not own or control it : fact .
They wish you to beleive otherwise , hence the appearance of Mr>Bullsnip on Easter

He's telling you that haven't got a soul , that there'll be nothing post death , at Easter . Predictable much ?

edit on 16-4-2017 by ZIPMATT because: add

top topics

<<   2 >>

join