It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean War Drone Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: c2oden

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: c2oden
a reply to: Snarl

Hold up. You lived in North Korea for 21 years?

Yes, Sir, I did indeed. 20 years in Seoul and one year in AnJongNi.

Actually , Seoul is in South Korea.

So is AnJongNi, but Snarl put South Korea in parathensis.

LOL ... you got me on the question. Who lives in North Korea for that many years and now has access to the Internet ('kept that Jenkins fella)? LOL

That's what I was wondering. I was about to request an AMA.
edit on 2017-04-14T21:08:12-05:002201714America/Chicago4 by c2oden because: forgot the was not was

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

There will be no testing. The US and Allies have all the questions in advance. I dont beieve either that it would be a "tit-for-tat" engagement of nukes.

It wont be they fire, we fire...it'd be they fire...we level everything they have.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

As with the other replicants responses...you stated you lived in NORTH Korea for 21 years?

"Yes, Sir, I did indeed (South Korea). 20 years in Seoul and..."

Ok...so was it NORTH...or SOUTH? Posting like that misconstrues your point to be taken seriously...

Maybe you were in the NORTH and they brainwashed you into believing you were in the SOUTH (Seoul) the whole time?

PROOF-READING before posting is relatively easy

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The US has a few songs and unmanned platforms that are so fast and stealthy NK would never know they were there.

THe RQ-180 is a VERY high flying survalance platform, it fly's so high it need HUGE wings to stay up in the thin air. Long loitering times also help.

There us a manned fast mover that makes the SR71 GREEN with envy.

Now adays the modular systems in drones and other aircraft make it easy to get the right sensors over a area.

edit on 15-4-2017 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
PROOF-READING before posting is relatively easy

The _question_ came out of left field. I've never lived in North Korea. Never said I lived in North Korea. Never gave anyone reason to ask me if I've lived on the north side of the DMZ, and Assumed I was being asked about living overseas for such an extended period of time. I even went back and corrected the post (way before you obviously got to it and read it).

So what's your beef?

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I have no beef. Just an add to the other member's comment about what you said as to what you meant!

And for you living over on the peninsula? Either way...I think you have the ability to give us all a unique perspective on living there. Especially, for over 20+ years!

Thanks!

MS

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
My question is...

How exactly does the United States know what kind of weapons Mr. Un has has and what actions he is capable and willing to make?

We don't but we know 90% of the stuff they launch blows up on the launch pad. That's a fairly decent indicator. The real question is what does the US military have tucked away in it's black budget programs for this dictator...

North Korea is secretive, so how exactly does the United States know anything much that is reliable?

Here is a good indicator just how advanced North Korea is compared to the rest of the world.

However I do hear they do have a decent cyber-warfare program.
Source
Probably the only real threat they pose at this time to anyone outside a thousand mile range is of the cyber-war type. But that doesn't mean they won't develop the ability seeing as they went from a 4 kilo-tone hydrogen bomb to 10 kilo-tone unknown bomb in a few years.

Something should have been done about North Korea years ago...
edit on 15-4-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join