It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British intelligence passed on (Trump associates' comms with Russians) on to US IC

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

British and other European intelligence agencies intercepted communications between associates of Donald Trump and Russian officials and other Russian individuals during the campaign and passed on those communications to their US counterparts,

US congressional and law enforcement and US and European intelligence sources tell CNN.

The communications were captured during routine surveillance of Russian officials and other Russians known to western intelligence. British and European intelligence agencies, including GCHQ, the British intelligence agency responsible for communications surveillance, were not proactively targeting members of the Trump team but rather picked up these communications during what's known as "incidental collection," these sources tell CNN.

The European intelligence agencies detected multiple communications over several months between the Trump associates and Russian individuals -- and passed on that intelligence to the US.

www.cnn.com...

What's to say...

Keep screaming "never happened"

Someone has to keep posting the steady drip...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well well well....

It's CNN so I'll wait a little to pile on but.....

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Who cares? The world is ending! Cant ya see??? pedos, wikileaks, cia, nsa-All irrelevant.

Its bomb time! Everything else can wait

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

breathe...

The world has been ending for centuries and yet here we sit.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Who cares? The world is ending! Cant ya see??? pedos, wikileaks, cia, nsa-All irrelevant.

Its bomb time! Everything else can wait

Props for summarizing the PR messaging from the WH...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bphi1908

Your right. I guess i was being a little too hyperventalish

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This just confirms that GCHQ was indeed involved in spying on the Trump campaign, just like Nepolitano said.

It's no surprise that there were several conversations with Russians - very normal.

Obama's spying antics and his methods of getting around the law are very interesting though. At least we can dispense with the myth that there was no big operation to use govt power around the world to stop Trump.

One good thing is that CNN has admitted how wrong they were. At last.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It's no surprise that there were several conversations with Russians - very normal.

Please explain..

Normal how?

And if "normal" why would British Intelligence be alarmed enough about it to report it to American Intelligence Community?
edit on 13-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Please explain..

Who do you think was included as part of the 'associates of Trump'?
edit on 13/4/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This just confirms that GCHQ was indeed involved in spying on the Trump campaign, just like Nepolitano said.

That's a bigger leap than Neil Armstrong took.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
It seems to me if the British and other European intelligence agencies were also picking up worrisome intel on Trump through legal incidental collection, it makes less of a case for "Obama" doing it for "political reasons."

Also, it makes more of a case that something sketchy was going on between Trump associates and Russia.
edit on 13pmThu, 13 Apr 2017 16:51:58 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

..and just as real.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Here's a very nice article from Busines Insider that I saw earlier today about this, for those so eager to dismiss CNN and any actual information about this, which has been piling up.

Quite a bit of very nice information in the article. Tremendous!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

..and just as real.

I'm spying on you...

You're talking you Indigo...

By your logic I'm spying on Indigo.

It's just demonstrably false.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
CNN Dung Warning !

sources tell CNN

Still possible but, maybe these people were playing the Russians for some inside intel.

edit on Apr-13-2017 by xuenchen because: dungyfever

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

The world is not ending, and the sky is not about to fall, what is happening is change.

Unfortunately change generally requires sacrifice and blood.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Here's a very nice article from Busines Insider that I saw earlier today about this, for those so eager to dismiss CNN and any actual information about this, which has been piling up.

Quite a bit of very nice information in the article. Tremendous!

the Guardian has been told

link   
Well, it cannot be that significant. If it was it would be all over RT.com with the actual messages, especially after Russia discovered Trump was not their lackey.

I love stories with no source. These could have been the "in the pub" musings of a low grade administrator of GCHQ's car park, for all we know. So much fact, yet so little evidence.

I personally don't care for Trump, but some people need to breathe deeply for a minute and think of a new angle.

link   
the one thing that gets me is they obviously didnt find anything substantial cause if they had there is no way in the world trump would have made it to the inauguration. who just were the associates aswell. it could be anyone within his business empire. like was it the CS dept getting a call from a russian person, who knows

edit on 13-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

By change do you mean taking out all the pests and creating NWO?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join