It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large U.S. Military Convoy Seen Heading To New Base In Northern Syria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
With the stuff going on with N. Korea, Syria, Russia, and China who would have ever thought 2017 was going to be a boring slow news year.. Personally I do not like anything about Syria with the USA and allies screwing with a sovereign country over a blasted pipeline which IMO is the major reason for all the hostilities.

Russia has called for a full investigation about the latest gas attack which was the cause of the cruise missile launch.. So far to my knowledge crickets from the west.

The meeting with Rex Tillerson and Putin did not go smoothly, so that is a boil that is growing...

Trump evidently had a great meeting with China and while listening to the radio just a moment ago, supposedly if China will help with NK they will get a better trade deal from the USA as opposed to not a good trade deal at all..

By Brandon Turbeville

In what appears to be the second in a ramped up but gradual invasion of Syria by the United States, a massive convoy of U.S. military vehicles was seen making its way from Turkey to their new home in Kobane (Ayn al-Arab), in Northern Syria, Aleppo province.

A new report by Al-Masdar reveals satellite imagery that was able to capture the vehicles on their way to the newly constructed base.

Although the base is yet to be fully completed, it appears to be mostly finished as satellite imagery taken on April 11 shows.

The staffing of an American military base in Northern Syria comes only days after 20 U.S. armored vehicles entered Syria from the Jordanian border, an incident that itself took place only days after the United States launched 59 Tomahawk missiles into Idlib Province, hitting the al-Sha’aryat airbase.

www.activistpost.com...

The department pointed Politifact to Ahmet Üzümcü, director general of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons, who said in a statement, “The last of the remaining chemicals identified for removal from Syria were loaded this afternoon aboard the Danish ship Ark Futura.”

Remember the last gas attack blamed on Assad ?

World-renowned journalist Seymour Hersh has revealed, in a series of interviews and books, that the Obama Administration falsely blamed the government of Syria’s Bashar al-Assad for the sarin gas attack that Obama was trying to use as an excuse to invade Syria.

Russian President Vladimir Putin announced in 2015, that he has shared intelligence with the other G20 member states, which reveals the 40 countries from which ISIS finances the majority of their terrorist activities. The list reportedly included a number of G20 countries.

A once secret document from 1983.. The plan has been around for a very long time as the geopolitics of the area has been analyzed down to the nitty gritty with cause and effect of policies. A Six page PDF government file///
www.cia.gov...
www.activistpost.com...

To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has cooperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

www.activistpost.com...

For me these last two weeks has been a big disappointment with regards to the USA's et al and Syria. As far as Syria nothing has change since Bush

Yet, despite the fact that the Trump administration is apparently poised to continue the Obama regime’s proxy war of aggression against the people of Syria, an example of seamless transition, it should also be remembered that the plan to destroy Syria did not begin with Obama but with the Bush administration.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...
youtu.be...

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: t

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Even if they do eventually sort out Assad, ISIS and all the other nutters. There is then going to be the problem of a large heavily armed Kurdish army looking to establish their own lands. I don't see peace in that region happening at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Heard yesterday, troopsdirect.org is in desperate need for funds for a large special operations order near the Syrian border of Iraq.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

And there you have it.

Trump is the conman I always knew he was.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
one has to wonder why there is an utter absence of " pictures from ground level " ??

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The US have been censoring their troop movements over the last couple of weeks.

“To ensure operational security and force protection, the coalition will not routinely announce or confirm information about the capabilities, force numbers, locations, or movement of forces in or out of Iraq and Syria.”

www.independent.co.uk... q-syria-islamic-state-isis-a7662016.html
edit on 4America/Chicago16Thu, 13 Apr 2017 07:16:50 -050013700000017 by weirdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

promoting fake news those are strikers and they wouldnt be flying a us flag. However a group of strikers did travel through the balkans and poland with flags. They were showing these countries that Nato supports them.

Next the UN report put the chemical attack on the syrian government. When you use all russian news outlets they only look at a russian report which was rejected by the UN. As for further strikes there wont be any unless he uses chemical weapons again. Which i find unlikely, so just about everything you wrote was garbage.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Russia has called for a full investigation about the latest gas attack which was the cause of the cruise missile launch.. So far to my knowledge crickets from the west.

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought part of the UN resolution was to have an outside agency conduct an investigation of the gas attack and that Russia vetoed it.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

The amoral western warmongers depend on those moral individuals to take the time to investigate. They depend on it. While you are busy doing that they've already long gone and are planning the next moral malfeasance, by the time you get there it will be too late.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
World peace was always a myth sold to us and still is .Remember when all western MSM started crying 24/7 the Assad must go meme ...Pick a politician near you and check it out .Before that it was Libya's turn or Egypt's turn or Iraq's .I think the west is even thinking that Putin must go ... Any country that has a none yes leader will have to go .

These globalists trying to call the shots want to wipe out and away our differences .It wouldn't surprise me is they want to
also remove the 4 compass points . I am sickened by the war machines march to conquer .

Out of 47 Major Editorials on Trump’s Syria Strikes, Only One Opposed By Adam Johnson April 12, 2017 "Information Clearing House" - "FAIR" - Of the top 100 US newspapers, 47 ran editorials on President Donald Trump’s Syria airstrikes last week: 39 in favor, seven ambiguous and only one opposed to the military attack. In other words, 83 percent of editorials on the Syria attack supported Trump’s bombing, 15 percent took an ambivalent position and 2 percent said the attack shouldn’t have happened. Polls showed the US public being much more split: Gallup (4/7–8/17) and ABC/Washington Post (4/7–9/17) each had 51 percent supporting the airstrikes and 40 percent opposed, while CBS (4/7–9/17) found 57 percent in favor and 36 percent opposed.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

In what appears to be the second in a ramped up but gradual invasion of Syria by the United States, a massive convoy of U.S. military vehicles was seen making its way from Turkey to their new home in Kobane (Ayn al-Arab), in Northern Syria, Aleppo province.

Remember Kobane? It was a 'hotbed of Isis' needed massive bombing campaigns which began in the media with the destruction of one single 'flag' on a hill top outside Kobane Syria.

Of course you remember this propaganda campaign. The ISIS Crisis, the whole worlds press called out to witness the destruction of ISIS (the Islamic State in Syria) on a lonely hill top outside Kobane...

...which in turn led to the destruction of Kobane proper by NATO war jets. Kobane became a moon scape...

images

Now theres this 'huge convoy' moving from Turkey to occupy the destroyed Syrian town. Next phase of the muti phase operation known stupidly as "Assad must go".

edit on 13-4-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
That is because the resolution contained language that automatically condemned Assad for doing it, whereas the Russian draft had a general condemnation "for those responsible" AND called for an investigation. One resolution implicated a suspect with zero proof, the other condemned the action and called for an investigation.

Al Masdar, which is who the OP's source cited as their source, has the satellite images in question up on there page. I read it a couple hours ago.
Massive convoy of US military vehicles heads to new base in northern Syria

Hmm, it just so happens this report also went up in the last hour
BREAKING || Civilians killed as US jets bomb ISIS chemical depot in Deir Ezzor: Syrian MoD

Holy #, dude a LOT of # just went down in the last 24 hours in Syria according to this outlet. More Israel bombing, ISIS claims to have killed a number of US and Kurdish troops, the movement of vehicles into Kobani, a coalition bombing of ISIS under nearly identical circumstances to the April 4th attack (don't count on seeing that one reported in our media though)
Female bomber attempts to blow up children’s school in Homs

Wow, it got hot real fast.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

First paragraph.

Russia blocked a Western-led effort at the U.N. Security Council on Wednesday to condemn last week's deadly gas attack in Syria and push Moscow's ally President Bashar al-Assad to cooperate with international inquiries into the incident.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
That is because the resolution contained language that automatically condemned Assad for doing it, whereas the Russian draft had a general condemnation "for those responsible" AND called for an investigation. One resolution implicated a suspect with zero proof, the other condemned the action and called for an investigation.

While none of us know what happened, I will take the position that General Mattis does. I trust him. And if he thinks Assad was responsible, then Assad was responsible.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
www.reuters.com...

First paragraph.

Russia blocked a Western-led effort at the U.N. Security Council on Wednesday to condemn last week's deadly gas attack in Syria and push Moscow's ally President Bashar al-Assad to cooperate with international inquiries into the incident.

Shame on you Cowboy 'quoting' so quotes of your post will omit content...

Russia has always and will continue to veto US led efforts to introduce multiple UN resolutions justifying its unlawful military actions in Syria.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

you can go ahead and donate your brain to science right now if you believe ANYTHING the government tells you.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

are you #ing serious? Just because he is Mattis? I trust his ability to conduct war, thats it. You do remember what the first casualty of war is right? it is not beneath him to directly fire that shot at the truth. How about we find, together, the exact words of the French/UK/USA resolution, and compare it to the counter resolution of the Russians. Because I am having trouble finding either.
edit on 4-13-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tribal

you can go ahead and donate your brain to science right now if you believe ANYTHING the government tells you.

I don't trust government, I trust General Mattis.

I see a difference there.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I have no problem looking at the wording of the UN resolutions.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Al Masdar, which is who the OP's source cited as their source, has the satellite images in question up on there page. I read it a couple hours ago.
Massive convoy of US military vehicles heads to new base in northern Syria

Hmm, it just so happens this report also went up in the last hour
BREAKING || Civilians killed as US jets bomb ISIS chemical depot in Deir Ezzor: Syrian MoD

Holy #, dude a LOT of # just went down in the last 24 hours in Syria according to this outlet. More Israel bombing, ISIS claims to have killed a number of US and Kurdish troops, the movement of vehicles into Kobani, a coalition bombing of ISIS under nearly identical circumstances to the April 4th attack (don't count on seeing that one reported in our media though)
Female bomber attempts to blow up children’s school in Homs

Wow, it got hot real fast.

Hahaha I guess you and I and all our links are FOS according to some replies ?

Just another M.E. Country ran by another dictator who needs to be taken out for the new world order crowd.. We take out Syria and Assad and we are one step closer to Iran for the Saudi's and their Sunni BS. Many others will be happy too not the least Israel who has been bombing just to show they can.. If Libya is the gold standard then they are right on track for a repeat IMO.

Anything McCain and Lindsey approve of I personally would think hard and long about turn my back and walking away. Even the democrats are on this lets go to war band wagon..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join