It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few reasons which may explain the war against Syria.

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Is all of this true?

I would not doubt it.

Yet another banker war?

Libya all about oil, or central banking?

Hillary emails confirm what we suspected: Libya was a Bankster war.

All 5 of those statements are true and should be spread among the U.S. population.

#1 and #2 are the most important IMHO

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Stars and Flag from me.

I'm glad there are people still keeping an eye on Syria, seems like everyone's attention has shifted to North Korea.

I think we need to keep our eyes wide everywhere.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Sorry its too late for the truth for a nation of ritalin/zoloft addicted mind numbed handheld technology zombies that believe any Boris and Natasha Russian Salem witch hunt bs out of the main stream media or are involved in a personality cult

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Important factors about Syria which everyone should be aware of before jumping on the "Let's bomb 'em!" campaign.

Also, some more food for thought here:

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

One more big reason:

Syria is the hub for more than one natural gas pipeline to Europe.

Russia wants no pipelines from the Middle East to Europe.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

One more big reason:

But they are push g heavily for their pipeline. They signed a deal with Turkey and now need to stabilize Syria to get the pipeline built. For Russia Assad is the best bet to get the pipeline through.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Important factors about Syria which everyone should be aware of before jumping on the "Let's bomb 'em!" campaign.

Also, some more food for thought here:

Exactly!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

i'm leaning towards the rebels did it to frame assad but i also have a second theory. perhaps russia and syria thought they had the green light from trump when his administration said they were gonna leave assad alone, they then decide to go chemical to speed up the process of beating the rebels.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Syrian government
Syrian rebels
Russians
Kurds
Isis

Syria is one screwed up place.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

There's more than one "agreement".

Which one are you referring to ?

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
in 2004 i went to Syria with my wife and kids and it was out of my will because my wife wanted to, so i made the bookings and we went over there, and guess what, in the hotel when we ordered lunch for example later we get a knock on the door and guess what, i open the door and bang two persons one pushing the trolley and one holding the receipt, what that tells you is that all of them wanted a tip, and what that tells you? it tells you that they were living a #y life.

take it for what its worth
edit on 12 4 2017 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
First 2 posts , spot on. However , they forgot Afghanistan and Iraq . The US contributed 2 billion dollars to start the "globally connected Central Bank" for each.

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Proof Assad kills babies ? (sarcasm) vvwww.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

One more big reason:

Or Russia wants to be MasterBlaster and turn the pipeline off at will. WHO run Europe? ME run Europe!!

posted on Apr, 12 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Wasnt Libya in a similar situation?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well, I thought I would examine the basic OPs statement.

Syria’s central bank is state owned – So are the central banks of most countries. The Bank of England is state owned, for example. As Syria is a dictatorship, the mechanics and transparency of the bank are questionable. Basically, it’s Assad’s personal bank.

Syria has accumulated no IMF debt – There are plenty of countries not indebted to the IMF. In fact, the vast majority of countries don’t owe the IMF. However, I think Syria may owe Russia a few bob, don’t you?

Syria has banned GMO seeds – Again, plenty of countries have also banned and tightly controlled GMOs, so why is Syria unusual? Could it be that the blanket ban came about when links with Russia came to the fore? Russia being one of a very small number of countries that has issues a blanket ban.

Syria has oil and gas reserves – So have many countries. However, in the great scheme of things Syria’s reserves are modest – slightly less than the UKs reserves. If there is a point here then it is that Syria could host oil/gas pipelines from the East to the Mediterranean, and the big loser here would be (er) Russia.

Syria has dropped the US dollar – This may be because the country does not trade. It’s a bit of a pointless statement because currencies need to be converted into something that the customer will use. If Syria sells into international markets then dealing in dollars (or Yen, or Sterling, or Euros) is a difficult to avoid reality.

posted on Apr, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Let's not forget Hillary's previous statement on the topic :

join