It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Might Be Panic Time

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 00adam

this is a difficult question

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 00adam

There is insurance for people when they fail at business, either a deduction for a business loss or reimbursement of some kind.

Who covers for him when he gets people killed, who covers for the people he gets killed?.

It's a different game now, and he doesn't quite get it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

This quote from you from earlier in the thread is so profoundly ignorant and bigoted it pretty much renders anything else you have to say irrelevant. You live in a fantasy land.

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

Trump couldn't be a much worse choice for the position though. I really honestly think sexism had more to do with the downfall of Clinton than anything else, and racism has a lot to do with why so many consider Obama to be the devil incarnate.

Trump is the President out of spite....

The president isn't the problem here, the problem here is stupid facking American's and the banks and corporations and businesses that rule them from the shadows without their realizing it out of profound and utter ignorance of anything further ahead of them than their hood ornament, and an attention span of an average gold-fish.

(post by Iscool removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You can call it what you like and think me ignorant, but if one pares away everything else that is what the very essence of the issue with Clinton and Obama appear to be for many.

You may be too much of a genius and above all others to be effected by such things though...

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Don't even try man, you can't reason with stupid/ignorant/thick people. They see there vote for trump like supporting there football team, and they will defend him the same way. Being rational went out the window ages ago on ATS, its all Trump, all the time now.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner
a reply to: face23785

You can call it what you like and think me ignorant, but if one pares away everything else that is what the very essence of the issue with Clinton and Obama appear to be for many.

You may be too much of a genius and above all others to be effected by such things though...

I don't think you're ignorant.

I agree with you.

Some people refuse to accept the truth.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Where are you from? I notice it don't say what country in your avatar. Let us know, I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants to chime in on how well or not your leaders are doing.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

First of all the racism theory falls flat on it's face when you realize the only reason Trump won is because a ton of counties that went for Obama in 2008/2012 went for Trump in 2016.

I've lived and traveled all over the US. The county where I grew up in a northern "progressive" state is heavily Democrat, and I saw/heard more racism here growing up than I ever saw living in the south as an adult. I was also in the military which is a melting pot of people from all over the country, from every political and social background you can imagine. In fact the south (where all the liberals think the racists hide) is overrepresented in the military. And even with this oversampling from the "racist" area of the country, I can tell you through personal experience actual racism is rare in this country today. So is sexism. Even in a testosterone charged environment like the military no one in any of our many political discussions suggested Clinton shouldn't be president because she's a woman. Everyone I have ever talked to about her who didn't support her had reasons that had to do with her character or policies. The only people that bring up her gender are liberals.

The same can be said of Obama. A lot of the people I served with couldn't stand Obama. No one ever brought up the fact that he was black. In fact the only time that was even mentioned was because even people who hated him were at least respectful of the fact that he was our first black president and what that means historically and what it shows about how far we've come as a society since only a few decades ago.

So yes, you are ignorant. And you're wrong. There's no evidence whatsoever that racism or sexism played even a marginal role in the election or in people's opinion of Obama. Clinton lost because she spent more time sucking up money in locked-up California than she did campaigning in rust-belt states. Stop spreading ignorance and hate. You are the very thing you think you're against.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

As a Texan whose sensibilities were formed during the waning years of the Cold War,
I welcome a conflict with the Soviets… Bring it on!!! -Chris

I'm retired Army and I can sense your response is possibly based
on the fact you will not have to place your life on the line.
The notion of a need for conflict based on peoples EGO that
might lead to needless death and destruction for both
American and Russian is irrational.

Please find another outlet to assuage your curiosity and
aggressions.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Check out my signature. Courtesy Mr. Adams.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I can tell you through personal experience actual racism is rare in this country today. So is sexism.

You don't live in the same world I do then.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: face23785
I can tell you through personal experience actual racism is rare in this country today. So is sexism.

You don't live in the same world I do then.

Probably not. When someone disagrees with a woman or a person of color I don't automatically cry sexism/racism. I'm only concerned about the real thing, I'm not part of the perpetually offended crowd.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
shooterbrody:

The funny part is that as potus he doesnt have to justify any of the answers you want.

Oh, I see, in your mind, Trump is the 'potus' of the entire western world, eh? The president of the good ol'USA doesn'ty have to justify his actions to anyone, eh? What part of acting unilaterally is illegal under international law do you not understand?

Trump has to justify what he did to the international community. He has to provide incontrovertible evidence that Assad sanctioned the chemical attack and show it to the international community, who then process the evidence, sift the data, and then decide to give approval or not for military action. He doesn't have the authority to act as he damn well pleases, he has to go through the appropriate channels and wait for approval. If he doesn't, any action he takes is an 'act of war', and Assad or Putin, or both can condemn the action and retaliate through international law. Assad and (by association and the levelling of blame) Putin, have the right to sink those ships in the med.

If you think Russia's conventional weaponry is subpar, that's your affair, but there is nothing subpar about their nukes. Trump's buffoonish reaction has brought those nukes a step closer to American mainland. Do you actually want to die by nuclear fire? Do you actually want to watch your loved ones blasted and burned and radiated to death? Or perhaps, maybe you just want to come across as being right, and everyone else wrong?

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

One problem with your logic is that, even though Russia may be able to house 40 million people in their bomb shelter(s), they absolutely cannot do that in the 30 minute time-frame you specified for MAD on both sides, so that point would seem to be moot, yes?

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: roccodog
a reply to: glend

One problem with your logic is that, even though Russia may be able to house 40 million people in their bomb shelter(s), they absolutely cannot do that in the 30 minute time-frame you specified for MAD on both sides, so that point would seem to be moot, yes?

Just my 2 cents.

Yes agree, it would have to be under the guise of a practice drill. their last being on october 16, 2016.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join