It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Back!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Hello again, Members of ATS!~

Many of you may, or may not remember me! I was a fairly active forum member roughly three to four years ago, and I contributed a number of interesting, as well as controversial pieces to ATS in my early days here! I have been away for quite some time; swept up in the daily struggles of the Adult world, and that which we call life. I have grown immensely in that time period, and ever since I left, I have looked on my beginning days here with favorable opinion. Those days of mine here, and many of the pieces I contributed, were remarkably responsible for shaping the mentality and character of the young man I would grow to become. I look forward to contributing a number of my recent discoveries as well as taking place in many of the debates and threads here, as I did in my early days... Feel free to familiarize yourselves with my works; some you may find a bit uninteresting and others just might catch your eye.

I have returned to spread the illuminating light of Knowledge once again! For those rivals of mine still here, run and hide!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VeritasAequitas

Nice Avatar!!

Welcome Back!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Welcome back then young man!
I will look into your work as I love to read and learn about most subjects including other folks thoughts and insights.
I hope you had an enlightening journey and I look forward to hearing of your recent discoveries.
You won't find much (if any) debate from me (I'm quite boring that way) as I don't desire to change other's opinions (often) and am quite happy with my own.
With all of that, see you around.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Welcome back.

You say you've "grown immensely"...so..ready to admit you were wrong?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every single person on this planet is going to astral project at the same time. We will see the spirit world and the dead will walk again. And then on the 3rd day everything will go back to the way it was, but the memory of what transpired will remain.

There will be the 3 days of 'darkness and confusion' and that would put us from 21-24, Christmas Eve.

Honestly not trying to be a jerk, but so many predicted 21/12 was going to be some sort of mystical event, then, when nothing happened, they just made up excuses about it happening on a "spiritual plane" and "only those who are aware experienced the shift", etc, etc.... Any reason they could think of to not admit 2012 was nothing but fear mongering and hype that sucked in the gullible.
Ready to admit that, apart from all the hype, 21/12 was just another day?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Actually, that day was pretty significant for myself, but sadly you are correct; that day was normal by the standards of many. At any rate, I'm not sure what to admit I was wrong about? Did everyone experience an out of body experience? No. I did have one that morning; and I still believe it was an important day; contrary to your assertion that it was 'normal'.

Was I wrong about specifics? Of course, but thats the risk one takes when vocalizing their insights. I daresay that one thread, written when I was very young, hardly discounts anything else I wrote or said at that time.. Not sure why you felt the need to bring that up but okay!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Also nothing in my post was meant to be construed as fearmongering; if you perceived it as such, that is your problem sir, certainly not mine.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

so many

they

I didn't say You.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Didn't you used to have a Marvin the Martian Avatar?

That av Rocked!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Relax David is Marvin the Martian!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: VeritasAequitas
Was I wrong about specifics? Of course, but thats the risk one takes when vocalizing their insights. I daresay that one thread, written when I was very young, hardly discounts anything else I wrote or said at that time.. Not sure why you felt the need to bring that up but okay!

So in other words... you're still in denial LOL
I wouldnt exactly call that having "grown immensely". Sorry to sound like a jerk but I think there'd be more welcoming with greater humility.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

D'Nile is a river in Egypt. You guy's need to pipe down and relax

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Oh fantastic then; cheerio!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No; I'm wondering who you are to demand I apologize for what I said? Did it absolutely affect your life at all? Like nobody in history has ever been wrong, or yourself for that matter? Should I dig through your posts on ATS and find something you said that was wrong or stupid, or which you couldn't prove, and use it to shame you? Honestly not sure what this conversation has to do with anything.

Literally what I see right now, is a Trump voter demanding that a Bernie/Clinton apologize for being wrong because they didn't win. Its a rough analogy but accurate. I most certainly have matured; enough not to take this week bait!

edit on 8-4-2017 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

So... What's Thoth up to these days?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

To be fair, this all just seems quite silly.

>Literally cherry picked one dumb thread
>Attempts to use it to ridicule a poster five years later..

Yeah, totally silly..I'm not a high schooler anymore

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Waiting in the Halls of Amenti for all who venture forth to meet him!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Sweet! I'm hanging out near Styx .. It's a bit dreadful but ATS makes it worth the wait!

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Neith

That is partially why I have returned. Although I find much of the material here lacking compared to when I first arrived several years ago.

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
O_o wow that got defensive. Nowhere did I demand an apology, I pointed out that you shifted goalposts in regards to David's post, saying that you weren't actually wrong for some subjective reason. Hence I said humility would do some good.

I'm not a Trump voter, im not American period, I'm not sure why you had to deflect to that to make a point.

Yeah, totally silly..I'm not a high schooler anymore

DUDE! You made a thread to herald your return and boast about your ego! You literally said "I have returned to spread the illuminating light of Knowledge once again!" Why not just post a thread about your experiences, instead of posting a thread about how great those posts are going to be?

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Welcome back.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join