It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible lorry attack stockholm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Are you sure it's not all the same incident?
I'm reading that the truck rammed into the pedestrians then police exchanged gun fire with the driver.
Given this is just breaking, it's very well possible that it's 2 separate incidents but based on what I'm reading it's all related.

The gunshots were a distance away from the truck.

They don't know if they are related. Yet.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Just read that you may be correct.
Truck driver escaped after initial incident. Then Witness reports shots fired and possibly 5 people down.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
PS - BBC, CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC all have Syrian missile strikes as their top headlines on their websites and the terror attack is either an alert or an article underneath the missile strike stuff. Loosen up that tin foil.

I was just listening to WCBS radio and then did not even call it a terrorist attack yet, maybe they didn't get the memo about how to influence people with short term memory loss.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

A very sad incident, they always strike the undefended, the innocent and the most unsuspecting, when will terrorist's ever realize that terror does not break us it anger's us, that the war they want would be the end of them not of us.

Well said, they will push and push and push for their holy war... they have no idea whats coming when jo public finally snaps and decides enough is enough and pressures our governments to get serious about sorting them out... they will be the ones on the losing side no doubt.

And before i get the but we are bombing their homes etc... i don't agree with that either, but mowing down innocent civilians in the streets is not going to make us think you know what lets leave them to it...itl just make us all the more insistent on retaliation.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Well in Australia Lorry used to mean any truck

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Some cute blonde cops.

3 killed, as many as 5 maybe.

1 person arrested.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So, im walking from the north side fridhemsplan to the south gullmarsplan.
Lots of ppl walking since the subways green line now is closed. Lots of different reports on shootings. Nothing confirmed yet tho.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well the BBC as of 9 minutes ago (according to their page) call it just an "incident".

www.bbc.com...

I wish other's wouldn't jump off on tangent's and create a whole movie drama with the usual narrative "terrorism" "Islam", until at least more info is known....it just gets so "meh" seeing how quickly ATS degenerates.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth

Well said, they will push and push and push for their holy war

right now there is no mention of terrorism or religion in the news...maybe you have a direct line to the Police and we should listen to you...or maybe not

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx
Thank you!!!! Do you mind to keep this thread updated if possible?

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

PS - BBC, CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC all have Syrian missile strikes as their top headlines on their websites and the terror attack is either an alert or an article underneath the missile strike stuff. Loosen up that tin foil.

I was just listening to WCBS radio and then did not even call it a terrorist attack yet, maybe they didn't get the memo about how to influence people with short term memory loss.

Well the MSM sure as hell didn't get the memo about it since all their websites are still agog over Syria and the fallout about it.

Apparently covering ongoing events is now covering up events that aren't happening as we speak. Who knew?
edit on 7-4-2017 by Shamrock6 because: oops

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Unfortunately, it's the sign of the times we live in. People now have to be on constant alert in populated areas because of a twisted religious belief. Religion is good, NOT!

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Apparently covering ongoing events is now covering up events that are happening as we speak. Who knew?

At the CIA we call that something, I forget since I didn't take my ginkgo.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well the BBC as of 9 minutes ago (according to their page) call it just an "incident".

www.bbc.com...

I wish other's wouldn't jump off on tangent's and create a whole movie drama with the usual narrative "terrorism" "Islam", until at least more info is known....it just gets so "meh" seeing how quickly ATS degenerates.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... [or shall we say if it drives a lorry and ploughs it into people...yet again]

I think we can and will make assumptions like this. After all we are right 9 out of 10 times.
edit on 7-4-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Im trying to build a timeline of events in the OP.

If anyone has anything to add i will put it in the OP

link   
Equipping every car with skin pig seats would be much cheaper then replacing them with autonomous fleet.

link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Apparently covering ongoing events is now covering up events that are happening as we speak. Who knew?

At the CIA we call that something, I forget since I didn't take my ginkgo.

Luckily you have the MSM to remind you, what with their ability to cover more than one thing at once and all, I'm sure they can let you know that Russia is pissed and that some stuff is going down in Sweden. The "cover up" is real.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join