It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You whiners!! You can now support Trump!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
You whiners had no faith in Obama & Clinton!!This couldn’t have worked out better. Russia & Syria bomb one of our supply depots for ISIS and got more than they bargained for. Trump can’t admit they were our weapons that we had Turkey smuggle in (only one of the nukes was there and they won’t check for higher radiation – you can’t set off a nuke by bombing it). So, we have Trump attacking Syria just like we want him to and we get to blame Russia as well!!
Obama tried this before with Sarin gas but SOME people fessed up & we had to back off. This works so much better. We can throw Russia into the mix and make it a global fight.
Trump could have fixed Social Security & medicaid/medicare in an hour & didn’t! Back in the 60’s congress got the Supremes to call them taxes so congress could spend the money. All Trump had to do was change them to NOT TAXES. There goes Obamacare! With congress having to pay them back they would have been strong enough to cover everyone who needed help. He didn’t do that.
Obama & Clinton have Trump right where they want him. We can now all support him because he is now obeying Obama & Clinton!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor G

You seem to be thinking under the delusion that US presidents are not puppets.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I said he was a puppet now, yes. I had thought that he was going to support the American people before, so then I was deluded in that regard, yes.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Do you have any sources? Wtf?

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Being honest with yourself is the first step.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Its a rant.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
The only thing nuclear that I have seen on the news is regarding the Senate.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

And all the voters who believed everything Trump was promising. He forgot one thing...and the voters didnt consider. As an in and out-8 year maximum leader...he still would have to work with, listen to, take advice from military, financial, diplomatic counsels, departments etc...before he could do anything...let alone ORDER anything. Not that easy.

You who's laughing right now and him and all his supporters? Carter, Bush, Clinton, Obama...all out and doing the normal average guys things day to day...once youre no longer the leader of the free world. All those sign wavers believing he could snap his finger and the world would jump...never took into account...politics and the Presidency does not and never has worked that way.

Jimmy C. is counting peanuts now on his family peanut farm, Clinton's in Harlem winking at girls, Bush is smiling and painting art work. Get it folks?

Donny's confused and this is not the "APPRENTICE"...and the former Prez's are smiling away at all he had no clue about...which is everything. "Why cant we use nuclear weapons? Why have them if we cant use them?" "ONlY I can fix things!" "I KNOW MORE THAN ALL THE GENERALS DO! BELIEVE ME!" .."Ill get the military to get a plan in 30 days to get rid of ISIS". "Believe me...healthcare we're("WE?")...gonna change right away."

Anyone else notice how almost immediately after he took office...he toned down his rhetoric? He actually started to get that "Im in over my head look" once he was told all the national and international secrets and had it explained to him....I feel bad for all the youth that cheered him into office...additionally clueless as to what a sitting Prez can and can't do alone....This is not North Korea and he can't be our Dictator.....Sorry kids. But, he's my Prez too...and Im not surprised at all.......

And as the sun sets in Texas...Georgie B. #2 paints another fruit bowl....laughing and shaking his head, while Barrack swings and yells "FORE!"

edit on 6-4-2017 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Calling people whiners on the RANT forum?

Priceless!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I wish I thought of this comment. My hypocrisy meter broke long ago.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I will not and have not supported him. I hope there IS jail time for some of these people when all is said and done. Trump has been a bigger liar than Obama and Bush combined!!! Trump supporters believe everything he says, no matter how STUPID!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It's that bloody Russian vodka...it affects the mind.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I wish these Anti Trumps would pick up there brains and use it..
And take a look at what is happening in the middle east and Islamic state.
You people should be happy for Russia and US is stands united against a common foe.
Lefties are just a bunch of passive sheeps that believe in doing nothing while being kicked in the head will make everything great again.

The world is burning and OP is blaming the firefighters

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
First Rule : Start your brain before you put your fingers in gear on the keyboard. Even in the Rant Section.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

We can leave there. We aren't burning yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor G
Trump could have fixed Social Security & medicaid/medicare in an hour & didn’t! Back in the 60’s congress got the Supremes to call them taxes so congress could spend the money. All Trump had to do was change them to NOT TAXES. There goes Obamacare! With congress having to pay them back they would have been strong enough to cover everyone who needed help. He didn’t do that.

I don't think you know how the separation of powers in our government work.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I wish these Anti Trumps would pick up there brains and use it.

I think the word you are looking for is their not there.

And take a look at what is happening in the middle east and Islamic state.

That happens when their nations get invaded for no reason.

You people should be happy for Russia and US is stands united against a common foe.

A common foe they created.

Lefties are just a bunch of passive sheeps that believe in doing nothing while being kicked in the head will make everything great again.

No the left just thinks America should mind it's own business. Unlike the wannabe fascists on the right who have no problem getting our military killed and maimed under the guise of a war on terror but in reality it's so corporations can get the resources of that area.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Doctor G

I don't think you know how the separation of powers in our government work.

But Hillary and Obama!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
No the left just thinks America should mind it's own business. Unlike the wannabe fascists on the right who have no problem getting our military killed and maimed under the guise of a war on terror but in reality it's so corporations can get the resources of that area.

Or, as was the case with Iraq, buffer various mercenary companies' stock portfolios.

top topics

join