It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somali Migrant Charged With Raping Two Disabled German Men and murdering Victim’s Elderly Wife

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

An 18-year-old Somali ‘asylum seeker’ has been charged with raping two disabled, elderly men before murdering the second victim’s wife in a care home in Neuenhaus, Germany. The unthinkable crimes were committed on October 22, 2016, but have just now come to light, likely due to official suppression. The Somali forced himself into the nursing home late at night and raped a 59-year-old man who was paralyzed.

He then moved on to his next male victim, and was caught in the demonic act by the man’s 87-year-old wife. He murdered the woman using ‘great force’ to dispense of the witness, according to German police. An employee of the care home discovered the bloody crime scene, and alerted police, who arrested the Somali shortly after. It’s unclear how old the Somali rapist was when he committed the crimes, but according to GN, he is being tried in a “youth chamber,” which could potentially lead to the lenient sentencing for which Germany has become so infamous for in cases of heinous violations committed by ‘Merkel’s guests.’

Numerous third-world invaders pouring into Europe, disguised by the globalist media and affiliated cabal as ‘refugees,’ are raping everyone and anyone, regardless of age, sex, or physical capacity. Last month, a 19-year-old Moroccan man plead guilty to raping a 90-year-old German woman on her way home from church, in broad daylight.

Last week, it was announced that Afghan serial murderer and rapist, Hussein K., would be tried by German prosecutors as a juvenile, despite multiple medical age experts determining that he had been 22-years-old when he threw 19-year-old Maria Ladenburger’s lifeless body into the Dreisam River in Freiburg. The girl was the daughter of a European Union official, and at least the second of Hussein’s victims, as he had already served a meager 2.5 year prison term for raping a young Greek student and tossing her off a cliff.

In October, 2016, a 20-year-old Iraqi raped a 10-year-old Austrian boy at a swimming pool, later telling officers he was having a “sexual emergency,” and expressing no remorse. Initially, the Austrian Supreme Court overturned the rape charges, stating that the Iraqi had not been properly advised of the young boy’s non-consent to being raped.

The Rape of Europe continues to get worse, more gruesome, and more depraved, as corrupt government officials and their co-conspirators in the mainstream media work to keep the borders open and the citizenry silent in the deepening darkness.

LINK

Because this information is provided by Alex Jones there will be trolls rejecting this information even though it is true. A closed mind ... nothing new.

It appears these 4 examples show men from the Middle East feel rape is totally acceptable... I wonder where they learned this?

A sexual emergency? There must also be one in the Middle East due to numerous reports of rape on a daily basis.

To those who feel this is not a big deal OK....so if it happens to one of your loved ones we will also chalk it up as no big deal.

Since western governments try to keep secret what crime immigrants bring to the west, what this planet needs are a few thousand vigilantes to do the right thing and you ask what is the difference between a rapist and a vigilante?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Um...who's asking what the difference is between a rapist and a vigilante? Not sure I've ever heard anybody confuse those two terms before...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I have a serious question.

In these people's "culture", is em, taking care of one's self, thought to be worse than raping a child, the elderly, anyone?

I really don't know, but I guess I do not understand why that is not an option, when these so called sexual emergencies occur.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You do know rapists don't rape because they're migrants, right?

They rape because they're rapists.

Hang him.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Um...who's asking what the difference is between a rapist and a vigilante? Not sure I've ever heard anybody confuse those two terms before...

Understand but we are at ATS..... where all types reside....

The men I reported in the OP did not know rape is wrong..... so there will be many who think a vigilante is wrong.

A vigilante seeks justice, a rapist seeks satisfaction.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
We need to stop letting them use their culture as a reason to excuse these horrible acts.

If your culture thinks these things are normal and OK then i'm sorry but that culture and anyone who agrees with it should be extinguished with extreme prejudice

edit on 3-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on -050002pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

In these people's "culture", is em, taking care of one's self, thought to be worse than raping a child, the elderly, anyone?

I really don't know, but I guess I do not understand why that is not an option, when these so called sexual emergencies occur.

In his "culture" he'd probably be kicked to death in the street for it.

It's just an excuse they use.

link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Germany is obviouly wanting this sort of treatment of their citizens.

Otherwise they would simply put an end to it.

Puzzling.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Homosexuality and bestality is often seen in ME.

Anyone military here at ATS that has served in the ME?

Check out this link..... I think it might also shock you.

LINK

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

In his "culture" he'd probably be kicked to death in the street for it.

It's just an excuse they use.

Yep. They'd probably skin him alive.

Somalia although not 1st world, isn't as backwards as the OP is making out.

They're very strict on these sorts of things.

Hang him.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Homosexuality and bestality is often seen in ME.

Anyone military here at ATS that has served in the ME?

Check out this link..... I think it might also shock you.

LINK

WOW thanks for the link, only had a quick skim but that's some seriously messed up doodoo right there, i would bet there are as many cases of PTSD from seeing this type of crap than there is from the shooting and the bombing

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

But it's acceptable in his culture to murder and rape so please don't punish him harshly.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You do know rapists don't rape because they're migrants, right?

They rape because they're rapists.

Hang him.

Or... they rape because their 7th century backwards religion won't allow masturbation or premarital sex, unless it's rape.

Also, knowing that the globalist cabal is shilling for your benefit, these migrants are probably taking advantage of the fact that they have reduced sentencing (or sometimes even no sentencing) in these globalist infiltrated european countries.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I live in Germany and know first hand that most immigrants know EXACTLY what government subsides they can receive, even subsides that are unknown (which are many). Its uncanny how quick they learn.

Any idea how many LEGAL immigrants living in Germany that are on Welfare and other government subsides? What do you think the percentage is? I don't know because Germany hides this from the taxpayers.....

We have thousands of people in Stuttgart alone waiting on rent controlled housing for years..... living in substandard housing and yet when an immigrant arrives he and his family are put at the TOP of the list instead of putting that German family into rent controlled housing and putting the immigrant into the substandard housing units which is much better than what they had back home.

But yet we are to be patient, loving and understanding while they live a life we can not have. I would LOVE to sit on my ass, watch TV from the satellite dish and TV the government paid for and have the government pay my rent, utilities, food, transportation, clothing, medical, schooling for the kids, VACATIONS and monthly pocket money for alcohol and drugs.

edit on 3-4-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

We have thousands of people waiting on rent controlled housing for years..... living in substandard housing and yet when an immigrant arrives he and his family are put at the TOP of the list instead of putting that German family into rent controlled housing and putting the immigrant into the substandard housing units which is much better than what they had back home. But yet we are to be patient, loving and understanding while they live a life we can not have. I would LOVE to sit on my ass and have the government pay my rent, utilities, food, transportation, clothing, medical, schooling for the kids, VACATIONS and monthly pocket money for alcohol and drugs.

Its the same in the UK and one of a multitude of reasons we ended up with Brexit, its one thing to help your fellow man but when it comes at the expense of the host nations needs and safety then its not right and has to

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thank you for that. I don't know much about their beliefs.

That said, I would like a bit of time with this fellow, and a rusty knife.

I also don't understand, why countries would let people in, that follow these teachings. If they are that far behind, why would we think they would change to adapt to the country they want to come into?

Common sense, all to uncommon I guess.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickovthenorth

We have thousands of people waiting on rent controlled housing for years..... living in substandard housing and yet when an immigrant arrives he and his family are put at the TOP of the list instead of putting that German family into rent controlled housing and putting the immigrant into the substandard housing units which is much better than what they had back home. But yet we are to be patient, loving and understanding while they live a life we can not have. I would LOVE to sit on my ass and have the government pay my rent, utilities, food, transportation, clothing, medical, schooling for the kids, VACATIONS and monthly pocket money for alcohol and drugs.

Its the same in the UK and one of a multitude of reasons we ended up with Brexit, its one thing to help your fellow man but when it comes at the expense of the host nations needs and safety then its not right and has to

From what I hear about England it is even worse.....

Thank God for Brexit. The UK will be better off! Your trade partners will NOT abandon you.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

a reply to: ColdWisdom

Thank you for that. I don't know much about their beliefs.

That said, I would like a bit of time with this fellow, and a rusty knife.

I also don't understand, why countries would let people in, that follow these teachings. If they are that far behind, why would we think they would change to adapt to the country they want to come into?

Common sense, all to uncommon I guess.

Since beheading is a ME favorite than we should consider the same BUT instead of using a knife how about using a toothpick? It might take awhile but I have time.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So WHERE are all the Islamic supporters here at ATS now......?

Typical ...... I point out FREQUENT vile and horrific crimes committed by Islam immigrants and all of sudden ATS goes silent.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join