It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myanmar refugee told authorities that rape of boy, 10, was culturally acceptable

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

refugee who raped a ten-year-old boy has claimed he did not know sexually assaulting the child was wrong as it was ‘culturally acceptable’ in his homeland. Mufiz Rahaman told Sydney’s Downing Centre Court raping children was not seen as morally wrong in his native Myanmar when he pleaded guilty to the aggravated sexual assault of a 10-year-old refugee on Wednesday, the Daily Telegraph reported. The 20-year-old and his young victim are both stateless Rohingya Muslims – a group of people considered illegal immigrants from Bangladesh by the Buddhist-majority in Myanmar – who came to Australia to flee religious persecution.

wow... this guy gets 1 year in prison for raping a 10 year old boy. He said it was common practice in his culture where he came from and I think the Judge was a bit lenient on the sentence because of that... like he took pity on him and decided 1 year in prison was enough. Can you believe this?

www.dailymail.co.uk... n-homeland.html

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

www.terrorscoop.com...

The boy will have nightmares and all kinds of psychological problems for most of his life most likely, if not all of his life.

How can someone say that it's normal in their culture and he thought it was normal in Sydney, Australia? A refugee from Myanmar.

How do they get away with this in Myanmar? How do they get away with it anywhere? It is Peadophilia & molestation of underage boys *& girls, as simple as that and should carry a eavy sentence which may put a stop to this behaviour.
edit on CDTMon, 03 Apr 2017 11:42:01 -05000000003011x101x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Link is dead, sounds very lenient..they better deport his sorry ass when he is done getting raped in prison.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

it is my belief that beating child rapists to death with a stick wrapped in barbed wire = socially acceptable

i wonder if our " Myanmar refugee " wants to meet me ?

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
People need to accept that not all cultures are equal, far from it.

If the barbaric ones want to live in the past and not get caught up to speed, fine. Just do it far far away from the rest of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Link is dead, sounds very lenient..they better deport his sorry ass when he is done getting raped in prison.

Yeah, I added a couple other links to the story.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I wonder if he will find "prison culture" acceptable.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Maybe there should be signs around the cities where all of these so called refugees are going that let them know that rape and violence are not culturally accepted or league in the country and you will be held accountable for your actions.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well to bad for him that he isn't in his homeland.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The boy will have nightmares and all kinds of psychological problems for most of his life most likely, if not all of his life.

How can someone say that it's normal in their culture and he thought it was normal in Sydney, Australia? A refugee from Myanmar.

How do they get away with this in Myanmar? How do they get away with it anywhere? It is Peadophilia & molestation of underage boys *& girls, as simple as that and should carry a eavy sentence which may put a stop to this behaviour.

I agree. No punishment is too severe in a case like this.

Anybody that does something like this to a child deserves to be executed slowly, and with extreme prejudice.

Flaying, boiling in oil, or crucifixion come to mind, just off the top of my head.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

F#ing sicko trying to go with the laziest excuse possible.

And the judge bought it?

Throw em both in jail.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Spineless pieces of sh*t like this deserve to no leniency, wtf is wrong with the judge who thought 1 year for this was OK

Not only has this sick feck got a light sentence he will end up on a cushy pedo wing with fellow sickos where they all share their tales of nast and get each other off.

I know one thing if this was my Son there would be nothing i wouldn't do to serve this turd my own version of justice, lets just say once i caught up with them it would involve a locked room, restraints, carpentry tools and some keepy alive drugs...just to prolong the agony of course

Edit to add... And i would willingly serve my time after disappearing the piece of sh*t forever too.
edit on 3-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Chemically castrate this pos.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
With all the Great Whites around Australia, I'd find a good sized boat, tie his arms over his head to a cable and winch, yard arm his ass over the side and put about a one inch cut on his big toe.

Then slowly winch him into the water at about six inches per minute. Film at eleven...

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The only hope is honour among thieves while he is in prison... I dont mind an eye for an eye when it comes to hurting kids.

Raping anyone/thing is wrong, sorry excuse

Have fun Bubba
edit on 432017 by Butterfinger because: yep

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

refugee who raped a ten-year-old boy has claimed he did not know sexually assaulting the child was wrong as it was ‘culturally acceptable’ in his homeland. Mufiz Rahaman told Sydney’s Downing Centre Court raping children was not seen as morally wrong in his native Myanmar when he pleaded guilty to the aggravated sexual assault of a 10-year-old refugee on Wednesday, the Daily Telegraph reported. The 20-year-old and his young victim are both stateless Rohingya Muslims – a group of people considered illegal immigrants from Bangladesh by the Buddhist-majority in Myanmar – who came to Australia to flee religious persecution.

wow... this guy gets 1 year in prison for raping a 10 year old boy. He said it was common practice in his culture where he came from and I think the Judge was a bit lenient on the sentence because of that... like he took pity on him and decided 1 year in prison was enough. Can you believe this?

www.dailymail.co.uk... n-homeland.html

www.dailytelegraph.com.au...

www.terrorscoop.com...

I am going to go out on a limb and say that this is not culturally acceptable in any part of the world. Although there may be some areas where might is right and the pedophiles have that might.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This piece of crap is probably going to be killed in prison.

Even the scum of the planet hate Pedophiles.
edit on -050001pm4kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
This piece of crap is probably going to be killed in prison.

Even the scum of the planet hate Pedophiles.

He would if he ends up in gen pop, not sure what they do in Australia but in the UK this piece of sh*t would be put on a cushy pedo wing with fellow spineless scum or in solitary for his protection.

He definitely wouldn't get out alive if put on a normal wing though.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
People need to accept that not all cultures are equal, far from it.

If the barbaric ones want to live in the past and not get caught up to speed, fine. Just do it far far away from the rest of us.

Not only that, but this feeds back into the thread about school and universities not teaching morals/ethics.

They don't do it because we wouldn't want to impose our own cultural views on the wonderful culture this man brings with him. After all, this 10-year-old has just had his cultural horizons (and certain orifices) broadened through the wonderful medium of multi-culturalism.

But the catch is that when we do not enforce and reinforce a common set of basic values and principles, then we have no basic values and principles and things like this are allowed or only censured with a slight sentence of 1 year in prison.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's a mess and seems court judges are becoming more lenient on these refugees! I don't know how the judges sleep at night.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

That's why they are getting kicked out of Myanmar.

They are animals.

And this guy conned the judge.

His honor should have told him where to shove his "culture".

1 year, Oz has idiot judges too, I see.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join