It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sad day for us all.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Masqua was one of my favs on ATS. Sad indeed. Hopefully he has all the answers now. RIP

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Will miss you brother.

Carry on Wayward Son...
For there'll be peace when you are done...
Surely heaven waits for you...

Advisor....been a long time brother...anyway, just a follow-up to what you've said, though I cant express it as eloquently as

Take care Masqua, we wont forget

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

Great song!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Even if I appear a newbie, I've been a lurker for over seven years. So, with a sad heart, I too wish Masqua Godspeed in his new journey.

It is always sad when a known forum member passes and especially so when it is someone as good natured and human as he.

R.I.P.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Sending prayers to his family and loved ones. Be strong and remember what he has given to all of us. He was an asset to a world who needed him and let his art and works speak for him for generations to come. God bless his soul.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Crakeur

I am sorry. To the moon Masqua!

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
See you on the other side, blessings out to everyone else.

A sad day indeed.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Rest in peace Masqua.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This is very sad news. My heartfelt condolences to Masqua's family, friends and staff of ATS. May you find peace in treasured memories.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Oh No, our Turtle island sage has passed. He was a mentor to me in my fledgling days, he nourished us, me with his kind, strong, gentle words.
He made me strive for better ways to express my self.
I am so sorry, so sad, so embarrassed that I didn't know. I just assumed you were infinite. That I could always catch up.

Masqua, I will go drum for you,

I remember many moons ago when I thought Turtle Island was the place to find refuge and then found that I am on Turtle Island. You taught me that. You taught me to be present.

My drum will sing a song of praise for some one who would appear in my poor vision of thoughts time and time again. Telling me life is precious.

I will miss you here, Wise One, but now I will listen to the wind in the birds wings, the rustling of leaves and the language of thunder and hear you.
You were supposed to be immortal. I am so sad.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

There is sad, and then there is painfully sad because we collectively lost someone who did his part to prop up the overall worth of humanity.

This is painfully sad.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
my condolences to the family. I hope he is in a better place. RIP masqua

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
From one Tony to another....RIP Masqua, you did this community proud as I'm sure you did any proud. A voice of reason over the years, your thoughts and input will be missed.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Gods Speed, Masqua.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Sorry to hear about his death. I do not remember talking to him on threads but I may have. Did he have a painful departure? Funny how when you get older it seems more important that you don't suffer much before you leave. I hope when I go I am lucid and in decent health right up till the time I die. But that may like believing in fairies.
well then, I also want to believe in fairies!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I haven't been here in a few years and just wanted to stop by to give my condolences. I knew masqua fairly well, he and I both moderated the writing forums for awhile.

He was more than just a great artist, the guy could write like a pro and loved sharing his writings with the board. He spent a lot of time and energy making this board the best he possibly could.

The CT community in general and ATS in particular have truly lost a good man, great mind and decent human being.

My prayers are with you all.

For those who don't know me, I couldn't log in with my original name because I can't even remember my password it's been so long. Still, the moment this thread went up I was notified. Seems the old timers here have a long memory.

Rest in peace masqua, you will be missed.

Love and light,

mrwupy

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I have been working so much lately I just now found out about Masqua
passing away.I was reading Benevolent Heretic's thread and then found
this one.I am sorry to hear of his passing and my prayers will be with his
family.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Another good man gone, I've been on here a long time and had the odd conversation with Tony (didn't know his name was Tony then) and he was always the epitome of niceness and professionalism.

Another loss for our community, but as I say, they are never gone as long as you remember them..

Sad day..

Paul...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
We have lost so many great people recently and it breaks my heart to hear this news. Masqua was the one who encouraged my story writing year's ago. My thoughts and prayers go out to his loved one's and dearest friends.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
miss you, Masqua...level headed, and obviously dedicated to making ATS better....his family should know that a lot of us who haven't had personal contact with him, valued his input and admired his passion, and considered him a cyber-friend, all the while keeping us in line.....may the gods of common sense and critical-thinking serve you well in your next life.....
edit on 4-4-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join