It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia scandal? Inside the Obama-Clinton uranium deal which is the real scandal IMO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You have no evidence.

Thanks for the admission.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

You have no evidence.

Thanks for the admission.

And your evidence, which has been given by Democratic propaganda is worthless too.

I'm into waiting to see what the committee that is investigated this comes up with. I will be bound to accept that as applicable, I do not believe all of the misinterpreted or should I say politically oriented interpretations that have been out there. If they prove that Trump was knowingly involved with the Russians trying to get him into the white house, then I will agree with them. Putin disliking Clinton and Trump knowing that is irrevelant.

You will not convince me of anything, you are not a reliable source of information. I am by no means intimidated by your posts, go bark up a different tree.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Democratic propaganda?

Don't be absurd. What I've stated on this topic is a matter of public record.

This discussion is about the lies about Clinton selling uranium.

I don't even think you know what thread you're in.

No one is trying to convince you of anything or intimidate you; you have a silly knack to try to make things personal at the most ridiculous times.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Our Democrat party propaganda press is purposely obfuscating. It seems to be working as users here are repeating their lies.

CBS: ‘No Credible Source’ Backs Up Claim Clintons Paid for Uranium

He asked why the media are not covering, quote, ‘Money from Russia to Clinton for the sale of uranium,’” he announced during CBS Evening News, “Well, here's why: no credible source alleges that Hillary Clinton was paid by Russia for American uranium.”

But Pelley’s bold assertion is highly misleading. It wasn’t Hillary who was alleged to have been paid for the Uranium, it was her husband and the family foundation. And there was not one, but two credible sources who found those connections.

edit on 30-3-2017 by PhuckingWhiteMale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Trump breaking laws? LOL. Ask for something hard. Did he shell out $25 million over Trump U because he told the truth? LOL

So now you want to hypothesize, generalize and fantasize ... in short do ANYTHING in order to spin away from the specifics of the thread here which you desperately want to avoid.

Any proof that Hillary Clinton sold uranium then? or not?

I don't know about the $25 million, and neither do you. You are assuming...

Did Obama pay $400million for a prisoner exchange?

I am not trying to avoid anything at all. The avoidance and triple speak tactics have been rolling from the left since before the campaigns ended and they have yet to produce a single shred of anything done wrong.

If they had, Trump and his entire team would be gone. They have thrown the entire weight of their efforts into this amd produced nada.

Nobody has thrown any weight into Hillary Obama Podesta having ties with Russia at all, and their connections are undeniable, even having Podesta on the board of a Russian owned company and appointing the Presdient of that companies US branch to the board...

You will never find a piece of paper handwritten personally by Hillary talking about her deals and how she sold uranium....if that is what you need for proof then you are way out of touch with how things work in politics...there are many moves to cover many butts.

As for your inference with Trump and the $25 million, Hillary was the only head of a government department that approved the deal who's foundation received $145 million from uranium investors prior to the purchase....odd timing right? Coincidence? Luck of the draw?

Here is a story from the NYTimes from 2008, well before the fake news crap and actually well researched as I could not find a conflicting report with anything said...and NYTis one of the most Lefty media outlets in the game. It will give you just a tiny amount of the "long play" the Clintons used for their benefit and should go to prison for...

Uranium One deal

Now that's a LOT of coincidence isn't it? I mean Bill suddenly giving props to Kazakhstan only a couple days prior to a deal being announced with an unheardof player in the uranium industry...then a short time later getting a $31 million dollar donation from the guy he went to Kazakhstan to meet with Nazarbayev with and seal the deal.

This company being UrAsia, and their coming up with $450 million in a matter of weeks...no alarms here right? Then shockingly, Uranium One comes along and buys UrAsia for $3.1 BILLION!!!

Now oddly, no sanctions ever went into place for Rosatom, but they were in place for Iran especially in the nuclear arena. And guess who happened to be building a massive nuclear plant in Bushehr Iran in 2007/2008 and supplying their uranium....Rosatom...guess what started on March 14, 2017...construction of 2 more nuclear reactors with approval from Russia with the option of six more at the same site.

Now, let me know if all of these things falling into place seems coincidental to you.....

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh jumping jesus.

Trump University Lawsuits Settled for 25 million - Fox News

$400 million? Yes, we OWED that to Iran. Obama was smart enough to get some of our people back for it too.

Do you need me to quote a citation that will prove how blatantly you're wrong on that as well???

Yada yada "the left" this and yada yada that. My god do you ever get tired of speaking in platitudes?

Speaking of dishonest tactics ... I see you summarized the article you cited, without quoting from it, that's quite convenient isn't it?

Your article documents the relationship between Bill Clinton and Frank Giustra (whose name you don't even mention, LOL).

There obviously was one, and it was mutually beneficial to both.

If you think there was something shady about the way the companies merged I have nothing to say on that. You, of course, as a firm believer in any and all Clinton conspiracy theories believe the worst.

If it were Trump in Bill Clinton's place, you'd be crowing about what a financial genius he was.

None of it seems coincidental to me. In fact, every other time I've debunked the absurd claim that is the focus of the thread, I've researched it. I've cited articles that summarize it as well.

You WANT these relationships to be "dirty" but you have no EVIDENCE that they are ... and all of this is nothing but a smoke screen which you can spin.

You're desperately trying to suggest that all this happened behind "closed doors" but it didn't, in fact, the whole process was a very public deal which required approval from multiple nations and groups:

The deal was subject to anti-trust and other conditions and was not finalized until the companies received Kazakh regulatory approvals, approval under Canadian investment law, clearance by the US Committee on Foreign Investments, and approvals from both the Toronto and Johannesburg stock exchanges.

Source

You wrote off decades of questionable deals that Trump has had with Russia to "business interests" but you don't seem to realize that Giustra is also an international businessman/financier and more than that, a philanthropist, who unlike Trump, actually makes the charitable donations he they promises to. Go round and round about your BS with the Clinton Foundation as well ... if you want to make yourself look even worse.

IN short, with all this off-topic BS ... the only thing you've done is prove yourself a hypocrite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What's the ridiculous claim in this thread that I'm responding to?

Did Hillary Clinton sell uranium to Russia. Yes or no?

No, I'm not looking for a "piece of paper" that she wrote the price down on (BS strawman argument).

I'm looking for you to state clearly that you want to ignore the public records which document that the Committee for Foreign Investments (which requires a sign-off from NINE Cabinet level Departments) approved the deal not once but TWICE, along with additional approval from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission of the final merger that created Uranium One which was approved because ALL OF THE URANIUM IS STAYING IN THE UNITED STATES.

Stop trying to avoid the blatant truth: Hillary Clinton DID NOT sell uranium to ANYONE.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

She didn't sold the Uranium that is right, she sold the whole mines that is worst, then cashed out of the deal too.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

She didn't sold the Uranium that is right, she sold the whole mines that is worst, then cashed out of the deal too.

Marg, you're completely and utterly misinformed. Would you like me to tell you what actually happened, or do you want to keep posting this level of ... error.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Marg, you're completely and utterly misinformed. Would you like me to tell you what actually happened, or do you want to keep posting this level of ... error.

Two Canadian companies merged in the mid-2000s to form SRX Uranium One.

Uranium One bought a controlling interest in UrAsia which owned mines in Kazakhstan. Guistra, Bill Clinton and John Podesta were all invovled in this deal, but there is no evidence that anything illegal was done.

There was some trading around of mines in various places between Uranium One and the Russian Company ARMZ.

This deal had to be approved by the US Committee on Foreign Investments AND the Nuclear Regulatory Commission because Uranium One held some American mines in ownership. However, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission ONLY approved the deal because all uranium mined in the US will remain in ownership by the United States.

These are MINING and REFINERY companies, Marg.

Hillary Clinton didn't even involve herself in the final decision, much less sell anything to anybody.

Wikipedia - Uranium One

Snopes

edit on 30-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The difference is that Trump is a businessman first and a politician second.

Clintons are politicians first and business second, so there's the expectation of strict ethical conduct....just like I NOW expect from Trump.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Two Canadian companies merged in the mid-2000s to form SRX Uranium One.

Uranium One bought a controlling interest in UrAsia which owned mines in Kazakhstan. Guistra, Bill Clinton and John Podesta were all invovled in this deal, but there is no evidence that anything illegal was done.

There was some trading around of mines in various places between Uranium One and the Russian Company ARMZ.

This deal had to be approved by the US Committee on Foreign Investments AND the Nuclear Regulatory Commission because Uranium One held some American mines in ownership. However, the Nuclear Regulatory Commission ONLY approved the deal because all uranium mined in the US will remain in ownership by the United States.

These are MINING and REFINERY companies, Marg.

Hillary Clinton didn't even involve herself in the final decision, much less sell anything to anybody.

Wikipedia - Uranium One

Snopes

Odd just how wrong you were here....
edit on 6/25/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join