It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leo Morrachioli (the King of Covers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is Leo...

Say 'Hello' Leo...

Leo is a multi-instrumentalist who owns and runs Norway's Frog Leap Studios. After 20 years of being in bands, touring
and all that good stuff he decided to build a studio in 2010. He started recording, mixing and editing tracks for bands in Norway. Everything changed when he did a cover of Lady Gaga's 'Poker Face' for a bit of fun and stuck it on YouTube and it went viral. Since then he has covered a whole lot of artists (off the top of my head he's done covers of songs by LMFAO, Psy, Adele, Jessie J, 21 Pilots, Rednex, ZZ Top, Coolio and Meghan Traynor) in a metal stylee. He records every instrument, the vocals and even stars in the videos, sometimes with his wife and/or daughter. He actually makes a living from doing this, funded by his Patreon page. It's great to see someone doing something they love doing and to see them do it so well.

All that's left is to let you hear more of his music, I'll start with the song that turned me on to Mr. Morrachioli, his cover of "Heathens" by 21 Pilots...

If 21 Pilots isn't your thing, how about a bit of LMFAO?
(where he really looks like my friend Alan)

or some Ray Parker Jr?...
(which really demonstrates his grasp of the trumpet)

or even some Rick Astley?...

There's a bit of something for everyone in here, as long as you like metal, ha ha. If you want to see more of his stuff, look no further. If you have a favourite, please share...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I would like to say that me first and the gimmie gimmies are the best worst cover band. And they are very proud of that.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
"heathens" was just awesome!!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I would like to say that me first and the gimmie gimmies are the best worst cover band. And they are very proud of that.

Yes they are, I love them for that. I love a well done cover version and I love MF&tGG's

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: autopat51
"heathens" was just awesome!!

It really is, it was the first song I heard by him and is still my favourite...

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I been listening to this guy for like three years now, he is genius!!!

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Speaking of hello from Leo....

Here is Leo doing Hello by Adelle. This one is definately in my top three by him but he has so many very good covers to choose from.

edit on 3/28/2017 by Alien Abduct because: fixed youtube vid

new topics

top topics

join