It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC News: Hillary Clinton ‘Covered Up’ Pedophile Ring At State Department

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: kosmicjack

I don't know but I am about ready to call the cops and show them all these reports and postings. If children have been abused and all these people know about it and nothing has been done?!

If I'm not mistaken you have been a left leaning individual in these here parts of ATS or not a Trump fan .

If that is so, Freakin Awesomeness on your part to not allow the political BS party lines constrain your thought process. Nor limit your ability to dissociate yourself from the group thought mentality.Nor not put your party or candidate above doing the right thing. Nor be willing to put on blinders because it goes against your political believe.

We need more people to follow suit.

If there is truth to this, Trump better followup at least with an investigation or he is no better and nothing more than the same turd but from a different Ahole.

edit on 57331America/ChicagoTue, 28 Mar 2017 22:57:05 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Damn fake news Fox channel!!! wait a minute........

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I believe in taking from the rich and giving to the poor, so guilty of being left. We are only as strong as our weakest links. Sorry, its just the way I am. But I like to debate and let off steam with the conservative members here and learn.

ETA about the subject. I do not understand how there can be so much chatter and they say proof of all these horrible accusations. Especially dealing with missing children. That means that the law from every level has failed and I don't know what to do about that. If even the law is in on a cover up of pedo's.

edit on 28-3-2017 by MOMof3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I would but I am afraid I will look like a fool. I don't trust this stuff anymore. I am pretty sure its more Russian propaganda because it worked before and its been three years with no charges.

more Russian propaganda, are you kidding? Wow, that was a very effective meme cooked up by Clinton, Podesta, Obama and Co.

Lots of power to distract and deflect from legit corruption involving child sex trafficking.

Interesting, you're reaction/response, and I'm not demeaning what you're saying. It's just very interesting.

These types of things and conduct by members of the "ruling elite class", as well as it's cover-up, has been going on for decades, centuries.

If the incoming Trump administration does anything about it, it will be a first, but it won't have anything to do with Russia, except in so far as corrupt Russian "elite" are probably into the same damn #.

The idea however, that any such reporting or investigations is baseless and without merit, because of Russia and the Trump administration desire to deflect from that "controversy" is really quite absurd, because it's real and it goes on and everyone knows it, but that there are such networks running in the small city of Washington DC, unreported and uninvestigated most certainly isn't a left/right Dem/Republican issue, because the Republican establishment slimeballs have been just as bad or worse.

It has to stop though, for the sake of the children and a Civil Society founded on principals of truth and justice.

Russian propaganda? You can't be serious.

This was NBC news, but will we hear anything more about it? That's the problem, the way these things just sort of go away and you're not helping.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

We have sheriffs who are elected by the people. If this is all true and someone has evidence they should start there.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

edit on 28-3-2017 by Sillo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Probably doesn't help, but unless MOMof3 is a politician or in law I doubt she hurts it either.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
The State Department and several other Federal Agencies as well as 26 State CPS Agencies are part of this Investigation.
For the life of me, I can not understand how uninformed many of you people really are.

Buck

Oh at this point the obtuseness is obviously a plan these leftist are using on those on the right and moderates. I only add, that is is working to wake people up to the stupidity of ignoring reality.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I believe in taking from the rich and giving to the poor, so guilty of being left.

I don't like forcefully taking anything from someone to give it to another, I prefer to make things fair and equal for everyone so we don't have to do that. Clearly we don't have an equal and fair system for everyone and we have much to improve to get there.

However despite our differences in political views and our preferred methods to make this country better, I respect and applaud you for not burying your head in the sand because of party affiliation.

We need more people on both sides of the party line to NOT be afraid to hold their own party accountable when warranted.

edit on 26331America/ChicagoTue, 28 Mar 2017 22:26:59 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillo

Probably doesn't help, but unless MOMof3 is a politician or in law I doubt she hurts it either.

True.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Those pesky dates, dontchaknow. I would love if Clinton went down in flames but this entire thread should go straight into the hoax bin bc this isn't new. It's what? 3.5 years old? Does ATS have a forum for time travel AND hoaxes bc this story belongs in both.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

The vid is from June 11, 2013, and nothing was done.

Will they ever take down the Washington child sex trafficking network, my God.

So this happened and it was covered up during the Obama administration.

"Elite" child sex trafficking ring involving the State Dept. covered up, and then everyone continued business as usual, nothing is done.

For the love of God and everything we hold dear, when will they take all these people and networks DOWN no matter who is involved?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

Doesn't mean it's a "hoax" just because the story is old and didn't go anywhere at the time. Leading people to believe it's fresh and current is hoaxy though.

It's still worthy of analysis, and was the network ever broken up and the children saved?

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Here's a better recording of the June 11, 2013 NBC broadcast a bit less butchered (if you'd like a bit more actual information) than the one offered in the OP:

Here's the facts of what this report says (which you can verify on your own.)

1. The memo that is referred to from the OIG in State was turned over to Congress in 2013.

2. The described activity involved an allegation against one Ambassador accused of seeking sex from kids.

3. The other activity described was drug abuse and a security detail seeking prostitutes.

4. The memo alleges that the internal investigations (at State) were curtailed, limited or shut down by senior State officials NOT Hillary Clinton.

5. There is nothing here about a "pedo ring" whether "elite" or not. NOTHING. Stop trying to spin reality to match up with your pet fringe theories. The Ambassador in question was allegedly seeking out underage prostitutes in a public part.

(The New York Post identified the Ambassador in question as Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman, more on this in a minute)

CBS actually broke this story on June 10, 2013: Here's their report: CBS, June 10, 2013

Here's the report CNN made the day after the NBC report shown above:
CNN, June 12, 2013

That will give you the background on the story as it "broke" June 10-12, 2013.

Here from hotair.com is a copy of a letter sent from House Foreign Relations Chair Rep Ed Royce (on June 12) to Secretary John Kerry (Clinton resigned February 1, 2013) demanding complete answers to the questions raised by the CBS report.

(Some of you may remember another story that was breaking about this time ... something about a guy from the NSA named Snowden ...)

The question about the alleged coverup at State was brought up on June 16 on CBS's "Face the Nation" in a quesiton directed by Bob Schieffer to White House Chief of Staff Denis McDunnough LInk:

SCHIEFFER: Let me ask you about this memorandum that came to light over at the State Department where it appeared that top State Department officials were trying to quash investigations into some very serious matters, including some very questionable behavior by the ambassador to Belgium. I know you say you don't like to get into the middle of investigations, but should someone accused of some of the things this Belgian ambassador has been accused of, ditching his security and going off to some -- by some reports soliciting prostitutes and things like that? This happened a couple of years ago. Should that person still be on the job there? Shouldn't he be suspended until you find out what exactly happened there?

MCDONOUGH: Well, let me just say I know that you all want me to say this, but I will say that we have a golden rule here, I'm not going to get into the middle of any ongoing investigations, that's the golden rule in our White House and frankly in White Houses over the course of time. I will say that the president has zero tolerance for abuses of power or malfeasance. And so we'll see what comes out of the investigation, but the president's views on these matters are quite clear.

And that's about the last official report I could find ... Snowden captured the news cycles for two weeks.

SO ... aside from drugs and adult prostitutes ... let's focus on Ambassador to Belgium Howard Gutman who was the alleged child molester ... (note, not leader of "elite pedophile ring")

Here's the Wikipedia page: Howard Gutman

Here's the relevant portion of that page:

A State Department whistleblower alleged that an Inspector General's report accused Gutman of soliciting prostitutes and minors for sex while serving as Ambassador, but that Undersecretary of State Patrick F. Kennedy ordered it removed from the report.[22] Gutman denied the accusations as "baseless" and the State Department adamantly denied that any allegations of questionable or illegal behavior by diplomats have been covered up, and that any proven wrongdoing would be punished administratively or prosecuted criminally.[23]

On June 11, 2013, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney confirmed that the allegations were under active investigation by an independent inspector general.[24][25][26] Despite these allegations, Ambassador Gutman served his full term, including representing the United States at the invocation of the new Belgian King on July 21, 2013.[27]

On June 21, 2013, the White House announced Denise Bauer as the new nominee to be the next U.S. ambassador to Belgium. After his completion of service, when he was free to talk, Ambassador (Rtd.) Gutman appeared on a popular Belgian talk show, Reyers Laat (nl), and addressed the allegations and "nonsense" towards the end of his ambassadorship and explained his recollection of the events in question.[27]

Finally, in October 2014, the State Department investigation cleared Ambassador Gutman and the State Department issued the following Statement in apology: "The Inspector General's report makes clear there was no wrongdoing and that the allegations wrongfully leaked from internal OIG documents were in fact unsubstantiated. It can't erase the pain these leaks caused those public servants who were falsely accused, but it does vindicate them and puts an end to a painful chapter for many. Most importantly, the report concludes there is 'no systemic problem' in the Department's investigations. The irresponsible leaks did not occur on the watch of this Inspector General, but we appreciate that he has brought this difficult story to a conclusion."[28][29][30][31]

So, in short:

1. The story had NOTHING to do with an "elite pedo ring" or any coverup of same.

2. The story had NOTHING to do with Hillary Clinton.

3. The story was found to be false and no charges were ever brought against Howard Gutman, in fact, the State Department APOLOGIZED to him: LInk

The US State Department has apologised to the former US Ambassador to Belgium Horward Gutman. At the end of his mandate as Washington’s man in Brussels, he was accused of procuring the services of underage prostitutes in Brussel’s Warande Park. However, these allegations turned out to be false. The reports of the alleged soliciting originated from a leak at the US State Department. Although the record was put straight some time ago, the State Department has waited until now to officially apologise to Mr Gutman.

edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: NOted

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Of course they weren't. Eyes Wide Shut comes to mind on this topic and what a coincidence that it was Kubrick's last movie.

He also proclaimed that it was the greatest film he ever made. I think he waited a lot of years to make that one.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The Inspector Genernal for the State Department's Report from October of 2014: Here

(A pdf will be downloaded to your browser.)

In May 2011, DS was alerted to suspicions by the security staff at a U.S. embassy that the U.S. Ambassador solicited a prostitute in a public park near the embassy. DS assigned an agent from its internal investigations unit to conduct a preliminary inquiry. However, 2 days later, the agent was directed to stop further inquiry because of a decision by senior Department officials to treat the matter as a “management issue.”

The Ambassador was recalled to Washington and, in June 2011, met with the Under Secretary of State for Management and the then Chief of Staff and Counselor to the Secretary of State. At the meeting, the Ambassador denied the allegations and was then permitted to return to post. The Department took no further action affecting the Ambassador.

OIG found that, based on the limited evidence collected by DS, the suspected misconduct by the Ambassador was not substantiated.

Here is an article that Mr. Gutman wrote in June 2015 in the Washington Post: The ambassador’s tale: Lessons I learned about success and scandal

edit on 28-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Oh man.
the s is hitting the f.
When msm reports it means they trying cover up something else

This was the first thing I thought as well. This is "their" sacrificial offering to hide something MUCH larger. What could be bigger than this? Obama.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

No surprise here. Since she's likely involved herself, it makes sense for her to aid in covering this up. The PG links don't exactly make her look innocent.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Im in the UK, just went to the NBD website and cant find the story

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join