It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang of very young kids kill flamingo in zoo

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
We have deer hunting here in the US. Packs of adults jump the fence with loaded rifles and take down big game.

Why is it so bad when children do it?

Hunting is hunting. It's natural instinct.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Was that comment aimed at me, or...?

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Hunting is learned behavior, actually. Cats that hunt have been taught to do so.

Killing is not hunting.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Hunting is learned behavior, actually. Cats that hunt have been taught to do so.

Killing is not hunting.

Maybe hunting unless done for subsistence food is not hunting. Maybe it is killing.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Then they should of made the little bastards eat it feathers and all, what they did was not 'hunting'

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
The kids probably learned it from the CIA arming illegal combatants, camel urine drinkers to kill 14,000 Russian soldiers who were doing the same job 30 years ago in Afghanistan that US troops are doing now.

Fighting extremism in religion.

Don't expect the kids to feel too guilty, don't imagine the CIA does.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Or not..

Ok then....

The only time having a vagina sucks are times like these.... har har.
edit on 27-3-2017 by Neith because: 'are'

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
beat them with a stick

Proverbs 10:13 CEV

If you have good sense, it will show when you speak.
But if you are stupid, you will be beaten with a stick.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeeReeS
How about accepting responsibility as a species? We let our "overlords" rape children an other despicable acts that should not even exist, without accountability, so what do u expect? Yes, it is absolutely terrible that these, toddlers, essentially, were not stopped or prevented from engaging in such violent acts, but id wager all my possessions; future or current, that even more undigestible atrocities will be plaguing our world very soon, as a result of indifference, inaction snd ignorance. People ask "where were their parents...or where was god.. Ha! How about where were you? Where was i? Where were "WE?" I know everyone...well, at least those with a measure of conscious awareness, have heard "...it takes a village," well, this day and age, its going to take every single one of us.

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I agree.

If I am around seeing something like that, I will intervene. When I was 7 I ran at a group of boys of about 8-10 yrs old, blowing up frogs. I dropped my bike and ran like a mad furie at them, literally in kill mode. I must have looked so crazy, they all scattered and legged it. I watched the aftermath and cried and told my parents who then tried to find out whse kids they were, to no avail.

I would still intervene today but unfortunately we as members of society are not allowed to bring up kids any longer. When I was young, old people would constantly tell us off etc. It helped teaching us what society expected and not just their parents.
However if you so much as tell a kid to take their feet off a seat, they swear at you and if their parents are around, you are in trouble.
That has changed and it CAN be changed back if we realise that it takes a village to raise a child.

If we are 'meh' then we are part of the problem because Nature 'wants' us to raise offspring that is capable of integrating in groups as it is vital for survival as a herd animal.

edit on 27-3-2017 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neith

How many flamingos have you killed?

They taste like chicken.

posted on Mar, 27 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Neith

How many flamingos have you killed?

They taste like chicken.

Well, I HAVE killed chickens before. Grabbed them by their little necks, popped off their heads, dismembered them, coated them in spices and flour, and boiled their dead bodies in hot oil. Goes well with a nice salad, some mashed 'taterses.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Some people have no place on this Earth.

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Ummm...your damned right...we are symbolic creatures...and our symbolism is obvious...both in your avatar...and our inherent warlike nature...Tell me how many wars and conflicts are raging right now across the planet...from these walking quantum computers...

Your absolutely right...we sure do change our environment...just look at how few Elephants roam the planet...or Rhino's...or the Albatrosses dying from plastic ingestion...or the fish and crustacean species dying from a continuous spill of radioactive discharge from good old Fukushima...Or the fact that China wants to create a megacity the size of New England...

Your right...it's just me...I've lost sight of perspective...

WOW...your so damned evolved...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Ummm...when you entered the ..."ZOO"...did you enter through a gate...?

Was there a fence...?

Did fences separate species...?

Did predators have enclosures to keep them separate from their normal prey...?

Cages...one and all...

I've been to zoos...I've seen the cages...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Killing is not hunting.

Instinctual...and learned...

When my cat Ferocious...brought home fully grown rabbits and pheasant's and laid them on the doorstep...trust me...it wasn't because I taught him how to stalk them and kill them...

Is hunting...Killing...?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 28 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Since this was a zoo, let's talk about the elephant in the room:

Immigrants or Native Born Czechs?

These kids were either immigrant kids or the product of our great single mothers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join