It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London Terror attack - Katie Hopkins speaks the truth

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: fusiondoe

Where were the Muslim protesters today? Why weren't they out protesting this disgraceful act.

They were standing with the other Londoners, in Nelson Square, at the vigil, some of them [bravely, in my humble opinion] wearing T-shirts and holding up banners that said "I'm a Muslim, ask me anything". A friend of mine who was there was telling me and then they were on the news too. Have heard condemnation for the attack from the mouths of a few people of Islamic faith now, all on telly of course...

It is important to highglight that there are Muslims who abhor the acts of violence perpetuated in the name of their faith. The more of them show solidarity with the rest of us the better. The fact that actual Islamophobia is being played up by the media doesn't help at all. For example, in the US, hate crimes against Jews are several times more prevalent per capita than hate crimes against Muslims, but the media will leave you with the impression that Muslims are targeted more. Most of us understand all Muslims aren't the problem, and don't hold malice or attack any Muslim we see. We would welcome them to join us in the fight against the hateful ideology of the radicals.

The other side of the coin is that they have to fear the radicals in their own communities who actually WILL harm them for speaking out.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
What would you suppose is the best course of action? I'm actually interested to know.

The "best" course of action to put a halt to this type of Islamic extremist killings, in an utopian world, would be to ban ALL Muslims from Western countries. It is only Islamic extremists who are doing this and the rest of the Muslim world quietly condone this action and refuse to assimilate to Western culture, instead wanting other cultures to kowtow to their Iron-Age ideas. No, this is not Islamaphobia but the truth, like it or not.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: fusiondoe

Hatie Hopkins doesn't speak for London. She speaks for the scared snowflakes who watch life on TV.

She's a BBC and Daily mail employed hate preacher...Think about that for a minute.

You mean LBC, surely? The same talk station that has Nigel "no MPs" Farage as a presenter.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

What would you suppose is the best course of action? I'm actually interested to know.

The "best" course of action to put a halt to this type of Islamic extremist killings, in an utopian world, would be to ban ALL Muslims from Western countries. It is only Islamic extremists who are doing this and the rest of the Muslim world quietly condone this action and refuse to assimilate to Western culture, instead wanting other cultures to kowtow to their Iron-Age ideas. No, this is not Islamaphobia but the truth, like it or not.

In that same utopian world, the best way to end pedophilia is to lock up all heterosexual white men. After all, they make up the vast majority of pedophiles.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

In that same utopian world, the best way to end pedophilia is to lock up all heterosexual white men. After all, they make up the vast majority of pedophiles.

Can we have sauce with that?

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

My wife and I were touring London , at the end of June, 2016. She liked to chill out in Russell Square Park, until the groundsman came and locked the gates. We crossed that same bridge on the Thames both ways, on a Jump on Jump off tour, to get to a tour boat from the Bus stop in front of your Parliament bldgs. I had to go down a bit to use the ramp on the Victoria Embankment for her transport chair to make it down to the boat quays. While we were standing in line, we watched several of your M.P.'s with yellow boutonnieres commit to a moment of silence for Joe Cox, who was murdered closeby "in her constituency", while a boy on the bow of a small river boat came up with a bouquet of yellow roses.

Well this time the London police got it right in their rotundas. Pushing a transport chair across London gave me a good look at what could use those sidewalks across the bridge in question. Either they are too wide, or someone has to get their head out of the sand and install posts which will stop an automobile from running along the sidewalks. We call these Bollards, and we install them on much less critical infrastructures. I doubt that anything will be corrected as most of the victims were not British subjects.

This goes in spades for the American lady professor who was knifed to death on the sidewalk in front of Russell Square Park, back in Sept. Donald Trump Jr. called out London's mayor on what was reported here in the States, about his claim that this would be SOP for anyone visiting London in the future. The shrieks coming back at him from your press proves that nothing is going to be done to protect tourists. Our solution, is to avoid London at all costs in the future.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

AZURE BS, That bridge was so d#$%m empty that one victim got thrown into the street traffic and was pinned under a passing Double Decker Tour Bus. I bet your head in the sand logic would be to ban all double decker tour buses. Look to my reply to Doe.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Apples and oranges. Not all pedophiles are white heterosexual men, but all Islamic extremists are Muslim. Islam is a religion. Heterosexual white men is not a religion. Just like when Catholic priests molest kids. The Catholic heirarchy kept their mouth shut and just moved the perps from parish to parish without retribution. The priesthood kept their mouths shut to protect their own. It's all religion based. Organized religion is the greatest scourge heaped on mankind, be it Christianity or Islam.

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
How can you the rest of the muslim world quietly condone these actions when the VAST majority of victims of fundementalist Islamic terrorists ARE muslim. Its like some people bury their heads in the sand and refuse to acknowledge the loss of 1000's of lives because they aren't white and western.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carpooler

Not sure what your on aobut their mate.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This thread is an excellent example of why it is better to make judgements after taking a few days to think. To actually believe Katie Hopkins speaks the truth?! You must have been experiencing shock.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Hatie Hopkins doesn't speak for London. She speaks for the scared snowflakes who watch life on TV.

She's a BBC and Daily mail employed hate preacher...Think about that for a minute.

You mean LBC, surely? The same talk station that has Nigel "no MPs" Farage as a presenter.

She's was employed by BBC five live.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

War on Terror the tag line, the universal conscious phrase, we all know what it means..we dont know the implications of such a negative phrase WAR and TERROR, once you research the nocebo effect, it is easy to see what is happening,
we are being directed by powerful nocebos, constantly, directing consciousnesses with negative stimuli to create mass mind manipulation, a manipulation that creates fear and keeps us in our pens.
Dont research if you are weak, the truth could send you mad....
www.psychologytoday.com...
www.smithsonianmag.com...

every individual conscious thought has an affect, Group conscious thought has a stronger effect, imagine if they had us all thinking the same thing....................Think about it!

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

You can't judge beer from the kettle it's been brewn in. Removing all Muslims from the British Isles because a Muslim killed people would be similar to removing all women from the Isles because some woman has murdered somebody.

No, it are NOt only Islamic extremists that do this, does the name Breitvik ring a bell, for example? Ever heard of the IRA?

Then, you're ignoring and grossly underestimating the quality of the police, special services etc. that in general do an excellent job and have protected your civilians more than adequately. There is only so much one can do unless one is prepared to give up the values of his society - and I don't think we should ever give up on those values.

You had an idiot roaming the streets of London. He was stopped promptly by the police forces. People died, sadly. Let's not disgrace the situation further with Islamaphobic nonsense.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I'm just going to simplify what you said.

Something like one in 50 people is just naturally a racist.

Good luck forming any non-racist country with heritage and foundation.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

We know who most of the radicalised, West hating ones are though, and where they go to meet like minds, getting shot of them would make life better for those Muslims who aren't bat poo crazy, wouldn't it?
I fail to see the downside.

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

You can't judge beer from the kettle it's been brewn in. Removing all Muslims from the British Isles because a Muslim killed people would be similar to removing all women from the Isles because some woman has murdered somebody.
o, it are NOt only Islamic extremists that do this, does the name Breitvik ring a bell, for example? Ever heard of the IRA?

Then, you're ignoring and grossly underestimating the quality of the police, special services etc. that in general do an excellent job and have protected your civilians more than adequately. There is only so much one can do unless one is prepared to give up the values of his society - and I don't think we should ever give up on those values.

You had an idiot roaming the streets of London. He was stopped promptly by the police forces. People died, sadly. Let's not disgrace the situation further with Islamaphobic nonsense.

You are obviously having a comprehension problem. Yes, Islamic extremists are the only ones committing killings in the name of Islam. Women are a gender, not a religion. Breitvik and IRA were not killing in the name of Islam, but other ideologies. Women who have murdered in the Isles, Breitvik, and the IRA, have not killed as many people as radical Islamic terrorists have in the name of Allah.

In addition, the examples you cite were/are localized incidents, where Islamic extremist killings are happening in a myriad of non-Muslim majority countries.
edit on 3jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

edit on 26/3/2017 by stealthyaroura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
Some animals need putting down and there animals. With there radical ideologies that a hate driven.
An eye for an eye. They mow down a crowd they get a known hate preach mosc petrol bombed.
Or is that too much for you to stomach?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join