It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to America What Does Right

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Hello my name is Kashai and for the next few minutes I an your tour guide into understanding what it is like to live in the United States. The first thing you should understand about the United States is that it actually spend more money on military development than pretty much Russia China and Europe combined and in so doing we have developed way to kill more people than any of you can possibly imagine.

Now before I continue it is important to present our National Anthem so if I may an do recommend you go full screen on this YouTube video to get the full effect...

Now we in America are a very proud people and while yes it seems that divisions have appeared recently racially. I can assure that when it comes to wiping out all human life on the planet as a result of starting a full scale nuclear war. I can assure all of you that we are still all working together in that sense and should anything go wrong, which we have no intentions of starting.

Nonetheless we will and have in the past protected our own interests so as a result . During World War two we took the liberty of collecting Uranium from every country in the world. If you do not understand what that mean then perhaps you should take a course in knowing the difference between a Conflict Diamond and one legally mined from South Africa.

Here in the United States our population is represented by every country in the world. And on reason why is because statistically you are less likely to be injured, maimed or killed because of a political reason, than pretty much anywhere in the world (except of course Antarctica). Our Police officers are trained to not shoot rioters in the head with plastic bullets as of course that can cause brain damage. In so far as our prisons while its true your better of in Europe but the food is just a good (technically).

Lets face it the age of consent in Asia can vary between 12 and 21 years old.

When it comes to Europe its ranges between 14 and 18.

Here in the good old USA at least 16 to 18.

Lets face it we want our children to grow up first before all that.

Now if you are offended by the above feel free to respond.

If you are not offended feel free to respond.

This is not about politics its about the issue of abuse that occurs because of it.

Any thoughts?
edit on 22-3-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
If you are not offended feel free to respond.

I think American people are OK. The "Average Joe" as you call it. My understanding is that a basic American just wants to live his/her life without fear. Maybe have children and have the same fearlessness to the children too. I think the government is faulty. And has been for a long time, this was not an attack against Trump.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

The Preservation of Freedom and Democracy Come with a Price .Walk Softly , and Carry a Big Stick is Not just a Quote from a Former U.S. Presidents Outlook on Foreign Affairs , it is the Realization that Military Might Keeps the Peace if Used Wisely by those who happen to be in Positions of Authority at any given time . If your Enemies know that you are Willing to Fight , and Fight to the Very End to Win a Conflict , they will Think Twice before making a Challenge .This is Understood by Most Americans who relish the Freedoms this Country represents .

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My, my, I've always posted that Americans can't get sarcasm. But your statement "police are trained not to shoot people in the head with plastic bullets because it causes brain damage". I nearly fell off my chair laughing.
No, no your police are trained to shoot people with real bullets in the body because it's an easier target.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

LOL actually I had a friend in Italy who told me about that being a practice by law enforcement, in that country during riots.

happy to give you a chuckle.

new topics

top topics

join