It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maryland rape case

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I know ill probably get attacked for posting a fox news article, but the article makes me uber upset. Now raping a 14 yr old is bad enough. But what really puts my anger level over the top is the illegal immigrants were 17 and 18 years old, but enrolled as freshmen in high school! Thats too old for freshmen. I dont want this thread to turn into mud-pit illegal immigrant stuff, but maryland got my blood boiling! Adult high school freshmen. Thats insane.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

I had a really tasteless joke I told to my ex pertaining to this case but since this isn't the mud pit I'll conserve my depravity.

But yes, Trump's immigration policy is being validated every day with new cases like this.

Did anybody else find it odd that the Rockville superintendent diverted the blame to ICE agents for not deporting the young man when he was caught crossing illegally?

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

You'll get no attack from me. In fact -- if you have the stomach for it, this rape was particularly sick and brutal if you research the details.

And remember -- the rapists are 18 and 17... When I was that age, in the darkest recesses of my mind I could not have imagined such things.

Truly sad. No 14 y/o old girl should have to go through such a thing.

Bottom line -- neither of these illegal dirtbags should have been here in the first place.
edit on 21-3-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife wanted more illegals.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I dont usually get this bent out of shape but for whatever reason this article struck a nerve and has me fuming

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Seems President Trump is right yet again, sadly.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
I dont usually get this bent out of shape but for whatever reason this article struck a nerve and has me fuming

It has you "fuming" because you care about a heinous crime being committed that should have never happened.

Neither of those rapists should have been in this country to begin with.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
But yes, Trump's immigration policy is being validated every day with new cases like this.

Sooner or later that statement is going to be acknowledged by each and every 'honest' citizen. Until then, expect more of the same ... needless crime mandated by Political Correctness (and the 9th Circuit Court).

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

well it'll be made more public as soon as VOICE starts. no more hiding the illegals crimes.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

well it'll be made more public as soon as VOICE starts. no more hiding the illegals crimes.

Yes. VOICE will be a YUGE help. Trump knows how to push a message in the media.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I really wish i didnt even read the article. Now i cant delete it out of my brain. Imma be up all night now. I guess im "triggered"? That seems like a good word for it. Cuz i am.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Yes. VOICE will be a YUGE help. Trump knows how to push a message in the media.

yes it will along with his naming and shaming sanctuary cities in the weekly list will bring to light just how much crime illegals commit. now the will it bear out the studies that say they don't or will it show the opposite? time will tell.
i'm leaning towards the opposite.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm confused here. Do people born in America not rape and murder and cause trouble? If one were to go by posts and threads on this board, the only ones doing that are illegal immigrants.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Jerseymilker

I'm confused here. Do people born in America not rape and murder and cause trouble?

Well there is no need to be confused. Yes, there are American citizens that break the law and cause trouble, and they get prosecuted.

Illegal immigrants don't even get deported more often then not, let alone prosecuted.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

needless crime mandated by Political Correctness (and the 9th Circuit Court).

Although I understand that the "meaning" of phrases evolves over time, I believe that collectively we need to retire the term "Politically Correct."

Politically Correct, as best as I can recall, began as a relatively sincere way to take some of the potty-mouth phrases out of public discourse. I'm not saying I ever necessarily agreed with it... but I understand where it came from.

What we see now is NOT that. What we see now is complete and utter excuse making in order to justify preconceived "ideas." Not facts but "ideas."

There are those that, because they don't know this girl personally and stories like this don't directly impact their lives, will literally let more and more people be sacrificed on the altar in order to avoid admitting (to themselves) that unchecked illegal immigration combined with Sanctuary Cities is a problem for any nation.

This is NOT Political Correctness though. This is something more severe. This is something much worse.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I'm confused here. Do people born in America not rape and murder and cause trouble? If one were to go by posts and threads on this board, the only ones doing that are illegal immigrants.

Yours is a completely irrelevant statement.

It is true that it is impossible to prevent all crimes because as you suggest, there are people born and raised in a country and commit crimes there.

However, the number of crimes committed by people who have entered the country illegally and are known to the authorities should be EXACTLY zero.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You are a normal human reacting to inhuman acts! Sometimes I can't read or watch the news, it's just too much....a reply to: Idreamofme

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Some people in the prepper community might refer to it as WROL. We're only a little push from that. Til then PC will have to do, unless you come up with a catchier phrase.

You know what seems a little odd? None of the family members of those types ever seem to be affected by the plague. I don't consider myself a prepper, but I got nothing to lose.

What happened to that little girl was the result of community action. The people running the community should be wracked and lashed until the parents and their little girl beg and plead for mercy. No mercy at all for the perps.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
... the number of crimes committed by people who have entered the country illegally and are known to the authorities should be EXACTLY zero.

That should be engraved in granite at every border crossing and port of entry in the United States.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Sooner or later social justice woriors will have a different meaning.
If the police can't or won't do anything about the problem, the parts of the community will make the problems "disappear " on their own.
What kind of people let adults start high school? .....dumdasses that's who.
They should have been told to come to this country through the proper channels and then told to go to night school. ....the people who let them stay are just as guilty and I hope they realize that they had a part in this crime and pray that it doesn't happen to one of their children. Because that is probably what it is going to take for them to see how dumb they are to let this happen.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I live in Maryland and it's a pretty big deal right now. It's all over the radio stations. The superintendent is actually defending illegal aliens. The county in which this happened is one of the top 10 places that illegals go in this country due to the favorable laws they have there. The Governor is pissed about it. They aren't giving requested information to the state board of education or the governors office.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join