It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aboard the mother ship?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
One night I went to bed. The next thing I know I am in a dark room leaning back against a table at about a 45 degree angle. I can sense someone next to me at my left. There is a large window in front of me. All I can see out the window are stars. I said out loud, "I wonder where Orion is"? Then I wake up. Well this is obviously a dream right? The strange thing is when I open my eyes, I can see the negative image of the window and the stars. Just like when you look at a light and see spots.

-Sweetpotato

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Next time you're in there remember to ask them to get me aboard, too!

I'll just sit there and watch, no noises. Promisse.

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
An expected response. a reply to: vinifalou

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
What is Promisse?a reply to: vinifalou

posted on Mar, 21 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm curious what's on those cigar ships. Huge hybrid breeding labs? Living quaters? Hangars? Maybe all in one with some ship factory. I probably would regret my curiosity as an abductee tho

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

Maybe humans make good pets but they need to see if we are worth vaccinating first?

I'm assuming since many of us get "returned to the kennels" we're usually not worth the hassle.

Just a theory...

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: vinifalou

Maybe humans make good pets but they need to see if we are worth vaccinating first?

I'm assuming since many of us get "returned to the kennels" we're usually not worth the hassle.

Just a theory...

That would explain the anal probing.
When I take my dog to the vet.. he gets his temp taken rectally. He looks at me like WHYYY... are you sticking things in my butt??!! Its all good though, the vet gives him treats when hes done.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: SweetpotatoJohnson
I bet the dream stays with you for ever.
can dreams be real as my area has had a lot of different Paranormal things like me seeing strange mist in my old bedroom to my neighbour seeing a small victorian builder in her kitchen but an ex neighbour told me one time her went to sleep and he had a very real and vivid dream where he was outside on a field which which would of been where his house was as he could see the local castle in all it's glory and there was people running around and screaming and fighting and suddenly a Viking came over and hit him over the head with a sword and then my neighbour said he woke up in bed.
edit on 22-3-2017 by 808Funk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Our brains are amazing...the strangeness they can create within our heads while we are awake is probably realised within our dreams. I have dreamed of aliens by my bedside lots of times. I have even woke up screaming, causing my wife to wake and calm me down.

Have I been abducted? I don't think so. I believe it comes from reading too many books and articles on the subject and spending time on sites akin to ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SweetpotatoJohnson

What was the overall shape of the room you were in?

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Did you experience any unusual bodily sensations such as vibrations, static electricity like feelings, or even pain? Just wondering. Some of those things may point to a mental (alien-induced) projection of sorts.

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the same thing happened! to me one night i awakened and had the image of three fat beings on some sort of window on my eyes but no dream

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I am just going to ignore the idiots. Unfortunately it hard to weed out the idiots. a reply to: SweetpotatoJohnson

edit on 22-3-2017 by SweetpotatoJohnson because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-3-2017 by SweetpotatoJohnson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
All I could see was the window. Probably a dream, but seeing the image has me wondering. a reply to: Sansanoy

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The parts of our eyes that are sensitive to light are called retinas. Really bright lights cause them to have a very strong response that they aren’t used to. They’re still reacting and our brain is still seeing images, even after the bright light has disappeared. a reply to: SweetpotatoJohnson

posted on Mar, 22 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nothing like that. I just sensed that there was someone next to me. a reply to: Sixteen

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
I'm curious what's on those cigar ships. Huge hybrid breeding labs? Living quaters? Hangars? Maybe all in one with some ship factory. I probably would regret my curiosity as an abductee tho

Yes, you would. Best film representation of that would be Fire in the Sky about Travis Waltons experience aboard one of those interstellar 'thingys'.

posted on Jan, 29 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: SweetpotatoJohnson
Well this is obviously a dream right?

Row row row your boat...

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
go waya reply to: vinifalou

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I wonder how many people realise they are stood on the biggest mother ship in the solar system ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join