It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legion .episode 6 question (spoilers inside)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
By now we all know that lenny is the yellow eyed demon. But what im wondering is if the original lenny existed, the one killed in the wall at clockwork.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Nope, I don't think so. If anything, what I once thought was a semblance of comprehension on my part has gone by the way and for me, all of it is still up in the air. As of this week I thought it was starting to make sense, but now I'm not sure it is anything other than just a series of very existential nightmarish delimias with who knows who is really who.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would be curious as to who the devil with the yellow eyes is ..

There are rumours here and there ..

Awesome show .

Dont you just love beat poetry ?

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milehigh
By now we all know that lenny is the yellow eyed demon. But what im wondering is if the original lenny existed, the one killed in the wall at clockwork.

wondered the same. Why would his gf be sorry about killing his friend? Didn't she see the same girl trapped in the wall?

hmmm now I have to start all over to see if anyone mentioned Lenny as a he or a she. We may still be seeing her from Legion's perspective.

Man.. this show is such a mind #%@&!!!! It's so hard to stay on page with what's going on. Though, knowing about the character, I "THINK" I know why it is the way it is but I don't even know.

QT makes movies all random scenes and some movies are back to front.. this show is Inside Out!!! What a confusing mess!

but such an enjoyable one.

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: Milehigh

wondered the same. Why would his gf be sorry about killing his friend? Didn't she see the same girl trapped in the wall?

hmmm now I have to start all over to see if anyone mentioned Lenny as a he or a she. We may still be seeing her from Legion's perspective.

Man.. this show is such a mind #%@&!!!! It's so hard to stay on page with what's going on. Though, knowing about the character, I "THINK" I know why it is the way it is but I don't even know.

QT makes movies all random scenes and some movies are back to front.. this show is Inside Out!!! What a confusing mess!

but such an enjoyable one.
its been mentioned that she was perceived as a he by others when they get all high in the living room.this show is a total mind#
edit on 20-3-2017 by Milehigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Omega85
I would be curious as to who the devil with the yellow eyes is ..

There are rumours here and there ..

Awesome show .

Dont you just love beat poetry ?

I just cant wait for prof.xavier to show up. Im sure itll happen in last episode.

top topics

join