It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to have bomb outside Whitehouse

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

m.nzherald.co.nz...

Man claims to have bomb outside Whitehouse
Doing this is hard from a phone. Sorry if I mucked anything up. I can't believe I saw this first on a nz website.

edit on 19-3-2017 by hiddenNZ because: I'm thick

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Lots of crazies.

Pretty much everywhere. But going by percentages, the more people the more crazies.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

It's all PAST TENSE now...whatever it was. Attention seekers...sigh.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh OK,sorry for making people click

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Even though you said "man" Madonna still came to mind.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Trump is at Mar-a-lago anyway.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Him telling you that, then you telling him sorry, hurt my brain from overload hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Because the leftist propaganda outlets in america dont want to tip the authorities off that theres a leftist terrorist outside the whitehouse with a bomb . It would undermine all their sedition and subversion .

Hence the story appeared in foriegn media .

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Don't apologize. You go right ahead and keep posting stuff you find interesting. Whether it's bombs outside the white house, or UFO's, or what the heck ever.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'm surprised that certain media organizations aren't being attacked. They cause damage to the U.S. and our president on a daily basis.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
a reply to: carewemust

Oh OK,sorry for making people click

Your apology/remorse is not necessary. You saw a CNN headline and shared it. You could have just as well been starting a thread that would end up addressing a bonafide terrorist attack attempt.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
Trump is at Mar-a-lago anyway.

He's safer there, should set up shop there permanent like.
Golf game would improve.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Your link didn't work so here's The Guardian's take on it.

A man is reportedly in custody after he drove up to a White House check point claiming to have a bomb in his car.

CNN said there was no confirmation of any device in the vehicle but that security at the White House had been upgraded.

Surrounding roads were closed as police checked the vehicle for explosives.

A statement from the Secret Service confirmed that a man had been detained at at White House check point at 11.05pm on Saturday evening and agents had “declared his vehicle suspicious”.

The service had “increased their posture of readiness”, the statement said. It did not mention any claims of an explosive device.

Images from the scene showed emergency vehicles swarming the area and a robot checking the boot of a black car.

I don't recall there ever being two security incidents at the White House in such close proximity to one another (not that my interest in world politics has ever been higher than it is now) is this part of the Trump Effect do you think>

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I don't recall there ever being two security incidents at the White House in such close proximity to one another (not that my interest in world politics has ever been higher than it is now) is this part of the Trump Effect do you think>

No I think it's part of the anti-Trump effect!

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

It doesn't matter if it's pro or anti Trump, it's all part of the Trump Effect. It's fascinating to see it all unfold from the outside...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

It doesn't matter if it's pro or anti Trump, it's all part of the Trump Effect. It's fascinating to see it all unfold from the outside...

Actually I think it matters a lot! The anti-Trump(ers) send in multiple scapegoats saying it is the "Trump" effect then take him out and blame it on some "crazy". I true believe with all the people running around saying "somebody has to die" "blow up the white house" and many other derogatory death statements that the plot is only just beginning.

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Actually I think it matters a lot! The anti-Trump(ers) send in multiple scapegoats saying it is the "Trump" effect then take him out and blame it on some "crazy". I true believe with all the people running around saying "somebody has to die" "blow up the white house" and many other derogatory death statements that the plot is only just beginning.

There are a lot of bat5hit crazy pro-Trumpers out there but, on the whole the anti-Trumpers are way wors. My reasons for disliking Trump are Aberdeenshire Golf Resort related, not Leader of the Free World related...

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
It's just someone using their right of protest to kill, main, threaten the lives of. . . other people who don't think how they should.

/sarc

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
If Trump doesn't start spending more time their we will be calling it the "What house".

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

There are a lot of bat5hit crazy pro-Trumpers out there but, on the whole the anti-Trumpers are way wors. My reasons for disliking Trump are Aberdeenshire Golf Resort related, not Leader of the Free World related...

Well at least you have a reason. Most do not.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join