It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30 Countries Are Refusing To Take Back Illegal Immigrants Convicted Of Serious Crimes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Good point, the media needs a better reality TV show to get the attention off this pesky little immigration thing.

link   
a reply to: seasonal

These early parts of the administration are nothing more than a flip of the poker table, with everyone's chips hitting the floor. It's actually looking for all countries to show their understanding of U.S. need for change, or to see if they show their true colors per se. All these countries indicating that it's their way or now way will be put on the list. A smart foreign country in these times would be keeping their mouth shut and indicating they are focused on their own country instead.

I am likely wrong, but it's what I'd be doing if I had 4 years or more to make change with U.S. citizens as top priority.

For all we know, the new criminal orphans become the subjects of black op experiments... it's really about drawing lines in the sand in these current times.

link   

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
CUT THEM OFF.

COMPLETELY.

Or is that "racist"?

Seems sensible to suspend visa's for these 30 countries until they take back their criminals and deal with their mess.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And then there's the aid. And so on.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
CUT THEM OFF.

COMPLETELY.

Or is that "racist"?

Yup, cut "them" off and you will never ever have a problem with rape, murder, theft, ever again.
White Americans are perfect, and never commit crimes that deserve deportation.
Yup, kick em out, and cut "them" out.
But that doesn't make you 'racist'.

Sleep well little one, sleep well.

Seriously, are you dense? If nations refuse to take back their citizens then why the hell would we keep providing foreign aid and other niceties like that?

But really, why should the citizens of the United States deal with other nations criminals ever? Why?

We have PLENTY of problems to deal with here with our own citizens. Why do leftest wish to continue importing more problems, more crime, and more poverty?

Why?

edit on 18-3-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I only seen 3 countries named in the article. Anyone have the scoop on who the other 27 countries are? I can see where just pointing out Cuba, Vietnam, and China, does not give one any idea on who we are specifically dealing with diplomatically or otherwise.

To me, I know I don't want to pay to keep an illegal imprisoned. They should be returned and be punished under their own nations law of imprisonment. Our prisons may actually be more rewarding for violent criminals. I know a homeless person who purposely tries to get locked up over and over, since life in prison is much better than on the streets. More secure and guaranteed bed, food, and shelter.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

www.philly.com...

Exactly... like these countries aren't taking the U.S.'s crisis' to their advantage already. With the bulk of drugs, criminals, and problems pushed onto the U.S. it will take strong measures of unacceptance to the rest of the World to combat the hardships properly.
edit on 18-3-2017 by ttobban because: bad link

edit on 18-3-2017 by ttobban because: bad link

(post by Jefferton removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Has the USA become a dumping ground for some of those countries?

It is a historically common practice.

British Convicts Shipped to American Colonies

Nazis In America

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Agreed, with Trump as the figure head, you have to play by his rules. And he loves his ego stroked, so you know what to do.

And I have a feeling if Trump draws a "red line" in the sand, no on had better cross it.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh yes, there are many ways to take this. The US can make the other countries take the criminal aliens back.

Again I think if Trump were to mention this on one of his now famous tweets, the countries would doo doo their pants.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Exactly... well put!

Now I don't claim the U.S.'s innocence in these manner either. Because, if I am a foreign leader that witnesses U.S. privatize prison systems and provide so many channels of government corruption to plague its citizens... then as a poor country leader, I am sending my problems off to the U.S. to fall into the fog of poverty and its attachments of negativity and crime. Hell, it seems the U.S. has thrived on these principles for decades upon decades.

This ego in charge is not of the principles of past measures... I agree that his line should not be crossed. If he was capable of even a small bit of compassion, I may say otherwise... but there is barely any heart making choices in Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There's another way before using sanctions. What does every country need most? Well, Economic and technological growth I presume. Maybe if countries are willing to take back their criminals, they could be leveled up by giving them opportunities to gain access to technical or economic exchanges.

So the more criminals extradited back to their originating countries the more they will get back like economics or military based products or companies establishing factories in their country to lower their unemployment.

A third world country could gain great access working together to solve these things and become stronger about the countries that have problems they can't solve at this time.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

And is the time to make decisions with your heart done?

With $20,000,000,000,000 in debt, we can scarcely afford to be pleasant and nice.

(post by Breakthestreak removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I think so... I am forcing logic aside for what my heart tells me is right. Its not fair of future generations to continuously decide through the ego only. The ego is needed to drive the industrialization of what was built to this point, but the info age provides other areas of focus. Now, this overload of info... it forces a higher need to follow the gut instinct (heart) of what feels right.

In regards to 20 trillion dollars of debt, I feel no differently. I did not choose to spend 20 trillion dollars, and who really is owed this money? I am willing to go toe to toe with Evelyn Rothschild and Soros... fully understanding that its likely not the logical choice of success as history indicates.

U.S. was formed because a group of initiators put their heart above logic and formed a citizen ran government. I would not endorse a full heart decision process... merely put more emphasis to heart than to allow logic trump heart.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It will come to WW III or your scenario.

The Fed, Central banks, and Soro's of the world think it is their birth right to "run" the worthless eaters. And by run I mean control. It will come to the point of taking the reins from their tales of the crypt fingers. But more than likely they will have another war.

In regards to 20 trillion dollars of debt, I feel no differently. I did not choose to spend 20 trillion dollars, and who really is owed this money? I am willing to go toe to toe with Eve Rothschild and Soros... fully understanding that its likely not the logical choice of success as history indicates.

posted on Mar, 18 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Yep if you say anything and act in the best interest of the US you are a racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join