It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rhiannon - Awesome version

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This is from American Horror Story. We don't want TV service,so we don't know what series is being shown in America now. I am waiting to get Freakshow,and Hotel series.Those are available apparently. My hubby and my youngest daughter manage to get whatever we wanna see,from the net somewhere.
edit on 15-3-2017 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Rhiannon is easily my favorite Fleetwood Mac song.

S&F

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

I love that one! I recently put Seven Wonders from the show on someone's social wall.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

OMGaaawd the AHS is so Epic good!! It's on a par with Frasier and The Big Bang theory + Fringe,just about the most professionally and Epic goodly produced series i have seen in Decades,imo. VERY very addictive this series,and Stevie's voice is even more rich and mature here,like Frangelico over honey

Lemme put something on your wall,South African music,in case you missed these ones on my threads. Some South African music is so good,you just cannot Bear the thought of someone missing it. Check your wall in a while.

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Imagine hearing this for the first time, when it was released..... I am now. I was in my 20's during this time, and a keen Fleetwood Mack fan. I'm feeling like this is the first time I have heard this..... what a Treat ! I never knew of this cut..... wow..

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Well i'm very happy to present this,then,happy you enjoyed it

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I saw them at Oakland Day on the green. They used to frequent a restaurant I worked at on maui . Mick lives there.
I worked at Chateau Du Loup. House of the wolf. It was a French restaurant, and the best on the island.

posted on Mar, 16 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thanks for sharing
Wow i could live like that-Maui,Fleetwood Mac and a fabby restaurant -must have been a really great time in your life
I love the name of the restaurant,sounds mysterious and opulent.

top topics

join