It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE - Wiretapping and Microwave Spying

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Many ATS members and other people believe Trump's statements that Obama wiretapped Trump. Many also believe Kellyanne Conway's statements that kitchen appliances, including microwave ovens, have spy cameras built into them.

However, Spicer has now clarified that Trump's accusations against Obama were not meant to be taken literally.

Also, as Conway explained yesterday, on air, “I don’t believe people are using the microwave to spy on the Trump campaign.”

White House Walks Back ‘Wiretap’ Talk

Two senior White House officials suggested on Monday that President Trump’s unsubstantiated claim that President Barack Obama had tapped his telephone was not meant to be taken literally, arguing that Mr. Trump had been referring more broadly to a variety of surveillance efforts during the 2016 campaign when he made the incendiary accusation.

“He doesn’t really think that President Obama went up and tapped his phone personally,” said Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary.

...Kellyanne Conway, Mr. Trump’s senior adviser, said in an interview on Sunday that Mr. Obama could have employed any number of devices other than a traditional telephone wiretap, even including a microwave oven.

...“I’m not Inspector Gadget,” she said Monday on CNN. “I don’t believe people are using the microwave to spy on the Trump campaign.”

Have fun and enjoy the show!

edit on 14-3-2017 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

I wonder whats really going on, and so many biased views that we may never really know. I'm just on the side that is best for our country and the CITIZENS of our country

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Yes, this is what liars do.

They say things that they cannot prove, and then once you force them to prove it, they change the story.

"Oh that's not what I meant, I meant this instead."

"Stupid fake news media, took my comments out of context".

Liars, liars the lot of them.

I really hope Trump supporters get tired of this soon enough.

~Tenth
edit on 3/14/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

The bigger story surrounding all the confusion is Vault 7 ...A domestic enemy of the constitution (CIA) have been caught interfering in the US Elections ...imo

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I think he says to much. he screws himself over

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

“I don’t believe people are using the microwave to spy on the Trump campaign.”

this has got to be one of the weirdest sentences i have ever seen lol

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1
Vault 7? I am not familiar with that, gonna have to do some searching.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010

I wonder whats really going on, and so many biased views that we may never really know.

Here's a good trick: Use your own brain.

Fact is, we are never told what's really going on. Never were. Everything we have ever been taught, told, fed, represents somebody else's bias. Every single person, throughout history and time, has been -and is- on their own. So figure out what's important to you and do your own research - read everything you can get your hands on. After a while you will start sorting through the information yourself, recognizing others' bias, and coming to terms with how much time you really want to spend trying to figure it all out. You will also get better at knowing when you are being intellectually lazy and lying to yourself.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Yes, this is what liars do.

They say things that they cannot prove, and then once you force them to prove it, they change the story.

"Oh that's not what I meant, I meant this instead."

"Stupid fake news media, took my comments out of context".

Liars, liars the lot of them.

I really hope Trump supporters get tired of this soon enough.

~Tenth

If Trump wasn't a good deceiver, he would not be president.

Most people talk out of their butt and will later make up things to cover up their mistakes. I live in the real world and see it all the time. People just saying "oops I guess I was wrong" is very rare. I am not afraid of saying I am wrong, but then again I am not a politician or anyone with prestige. People who write books are really good at covering things up, so are many scientists.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I thought the microwave wasn't an oven, but actually microwaves, there's a thread somewhere on here about the spy version of a microwave (not an oven)

**its the phones, TVs, xboxes, things with outward built in cameras

I'm guessing it's not micro waves, but some other type of "wave" or frequency ❓❓

edit on 14-3-2017 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
I thought the microwave wasn't an oven, but actually microwaves, there's a thread somewhere on here about the spy version of a microwave (not an oven)

Conway didn't know the difference between microwaves and microwave ovens.

Cute, huh?

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Because trump tweeted exactly that and last week we were told by the white house press correspondent Sean Spicer to let the tweets speak for themselves.

Now a week later the meanings have changed and we shouldn't let the tweets speak for themselves?

Consistently inconsistent.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: soficrow

Cute, huh?

True. She needs to get herself up to date on the latest spy equipment, whatever it might be.
My microwave is my dumbest appliance

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

interesting.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Cute, huh?

She needs to get herself up to date on the latest spy equipment, whatever it might be.

She needs to learn some very basic science is all. And not to shoot her mouth off when she doesn't know dick about what she's talking about. A trait she shares with her employer.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Of course Trump can't support his claims because he never got them from a reliable agency such as FBI, CIA...etc, he got his information from a website, Brietbart to be exact.

He lies and is easily swayed by the media. He calls any news negative about him fake news and praises those who kiss his butt and it is then he calls them real news.

Any media that is constantly negative about someone should be questioned but also any media that constantly praises the president should also be questioned.

There should be no bias in the news either way. Just do your damn job and state facts about him, not wild theories or false praise.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Cause trump lies and talks out of his ass.
He spouted his accusations on twitter and a lot of people took it as fact. Then at the end of the day on deadline day spicer gives a briefing and says trump did not mean what he said. He really meant this.
He was trying to talk it back.
Funny thing is people are still defending and still deflecting.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This is such total BS.

So after dodging his responsibility of showing evidence for his claims, now his excuse is he didn't mean it literally.

No. That's not going to work.

Neither is implying microwaves or TV's are spying on him either. More speculation isn't evidence of anything.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Mictain

There should be no bias in the news either way. Just do your damn job and state facts about him, not wild theories or false praise.

I don't believe in objective reporting. It's a myth. Don't think it's even possible. Even science has trouble with "facts." ...Look at one thing from one direction it looks like "x." From another direction it looks like "y."

Reminds me of the anthropologist who asked a bunch of shamans from around the world how they could believe everybody's creation stories -all different- were true. Because they were contradictory. The shamans all laughed. Couldn't believe they had to explain something as simple as 'perspective' and 'POV' to such a learned man.

...Even physics. POV atom, POV black hole, POV rock. All kinda different. No unifying theory yet.

So all any of us can do is take personal responsibility for ourselves, our actions and our mistakes. And pressure our politicians to do the same.

edit on 14-3-2017 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Cute, huh?

Except she didn't say "oven"...

Anywho...on with the triggering!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join