It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breathing sounds in the sky-strange sounds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Last night between 3am - 4am I step out for a cigarette, I lit the cig before the recording. I immediately heard breathing, loudly and distant all over the sky. I turn on my phone and start recording, I will post a YouTube video later today. It was slow inhale-exhale sounds spaced out as though someone was sleeping. The odd thing is on camera the sound sounds right up on the microphone, not distant like I heard. Also picked up odd alias signal like sounds, and 3 clicks, which I think was an EVP because live I didn't hear that.

This occured near Preston minnesota. 3/12/2017. Early morning.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Theres tales of "the hum" around the world. Strange low frequency "breathing" sounds.

Maybe the same thing happening there.

a reply to: anotherside

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Post the damn video already.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: JanetteDoeDoe

Those sounds all over the place are freaky. Has anyone ever solved the mystery or is it still theories and speculations????

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: JanetteDoeDoe

Those sounds all over the place are freaky. Has anyone ever solved the mystery or is it still theories and speculations????

Many threads over the years on here discussing this topic.

Here is a good one,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I don't think anyone really knows. Some people call them "skyquakes" which has been attributed to the decreasing electromagnetic field. However, nothing about it has been confirmed.

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Looking forward to your audio!

posted on Mar, 12 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Here is the link to my recording. It's 5 minutes and contains original video and an audio only at the end, I amplified it, took out phone sounds so your ears and speakers are not bothered. Sorry to take so long, fell asleep.
breathing sounds in sky
edit on 12-3-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I'm really sorry but I don't hear anything that sound like breathing. And I used earphones.

I listened to the entire recording and heard only electronic sounding interference.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I also used headphones and could not hear it. Not saying it wasn't there, I turned it up but the sounds of the phone scared the crap out of me. Would be pretty freaky to hear the sounds people are claiming.

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spader

I'm really sorry but I don't hear anything that sound like breathing. And I used earphones.

I listened to the entire recording and heard only electronic sounding interference.

I'm going to spend tomorrow uploading the large original video. I clearly hear breathing, it's slow and parsed. But for me it was sounding from over a hill in the distant sky, yet the recording makes it sound right up to the microphone. It's like spacial trickery to the ear maybe.

Do the lights move on the video? They do not for me. I moved the camera trying to capture the sound.
edit on 13-3-2017 by anotherside because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think I heard what you are talking about.

Question, are those trees in the distance? I ask because I live in the woods and I have noticed on occasion that on one side, the trees will be completely still, while the other side the trees will be whipping all over the place. Then the activity changes sides. I laugh and say they are talking back and forth to each other, and it sounds sometimes a lot like what I hear in the video.

Next time look and see if it may be the wind in the trees. It can sound very strange at times.

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
I think I heard what you are talking about.

Question, are those trees in the distance? I ask because I live in the woods and I have noticed on occasion that on one side, the trees will be completely still, while the other side the trees will be whipping all over the place. Then the activity changes sides. I laugh and say they are talking back and forth to each other, and it sounds sometimes a lot like what I hear in the video.

Next time look and see if it may be the wind in the trees. It can sound very strange at times.
yes there's a big hill in the distance with trees, and we heard them earlier in the night. This sound was timed breathing like someone sleeping, and loud.

new topics

top topics

join