It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZMBwatch comming in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

This is my mandatory introduction post but I don't really know what to say about myself.

I came upon this forum looking for info about proof and theories about real zombies attacks and its possibilities, as well as other types of mass extermination pandemics.

I come from a spiritual background and I believe that Earth and Humanity will reach a breaking point if we don't change our ways of absolute destruction. We are like crazy teenagers mooching off a very patient parent, and we take more and more than what it can offer to us.

This can be humanity self-destroying itself through war or the earth purging us like vermin. I don't know how or when, but my theory is that somehow one day there will be a breaking point and we have to be ready by then OR completely change our ways and dodge that huge comet-sized bullet coming our way.

Stay safe, people. Glad to be here!
edit on 3/11/17 by ZMBwatch because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hey there, thanks for an interesting intro!
I love humanity but have a hard time figuring out what is keeping us from reaching our potential for creative good. We have the destruction part down, every one of us. Oh well.

Welcome.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Thanks for replying
I guess we'll just have to figure this out eventually but sometimes I lose hope when I read the headlines. It feels like a race against the clock and everything is on our way for us to trip on.

Bah, lets keep the optimism up, don't want to get all gloomy.

Thanks for the welcome
edit on 3/11/17 by ZMBwatch because: Spelling, I'm such a disaster.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ZMBwatch

Welcome.

posted on Mar, 11 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Thank you

new topics

top topics

join