It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Reserve to Raise Interest Rates Next Week (Traders see 100% probability of this)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thank you for explaining that.

So what does that mean for America and the countries that "join"? Will they purposely collapse the dollar and literally come and take everything from everyone? I guess I don't quite get some of what you said regarding the IMF taking real estate and people.

Eventually yes, that is what you are seeing with Greece now, they cannot pay of the debt, ever, so they are selling off assets like bridges and the like. As for the US, there is a slight different, the US is the mafia thug that collects. So they IMF is kinda stuck, if they want to keep everyone on board, they have to have a thug to threaten them with, the US military, but if they crash the US, then so goes the thug and I hardly think Iran is going to say, "sure we'll join now..." .

The other problem is there are competing agendas, those at the top, those whose names you'll never know, are in charge, but the names you know, are on the loose, trying to run the asylum because the think the are in charge. Janet Yellen is a stooge, a mouth piece, and even the Rothschild banking folks are not in charge, so you are seeing everyone acting in their own interest. Trump is simply throwing gasoline on the fire to expose them for us all to see.

posted on Mar, 10 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 15 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Today they did in fact raise the rate today

CNBC

<< 1  2   >>

join