It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWEDEN: 5 Immigrants who gangraped a young boy is now being deported.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
www.svt.se...

I tried my best to find an international source for you Americans to read.
I wasnt successful but perhaps someone else is.

The gist of it is-

At first, these 5 immigrants was convicted to a little more than a year in juvenile detention, for gangrape.
(They are all minors, thus no real prison)

The prosecutor however was not satisfied with the conviction so he took it to the courts of appeal - one instance below the supreme court - which today ruled that these 5 boys will be deported to their home country of Afghanistan.

They will be prohibited from returning to Sweden for 10 years.

It is unclear as of today if this decision will be appealed by the defender in the case. How and when the boys will be deported is yet unclear.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ayyylmaooo
www.svt.se...

I tried my best to find an international source for you Americans to read.
I wasnt successful but perhaps someone else is.

The gist of it is-

At first, these 5 immigrants was convicted to a little more than a year in juvenile detention, for gangrape.
(They are all minors, thus no real prison)

The prosecutor however was not satisfied with the conviction so he took it to the courts of appeal - one instance below the supreme court - which today ruled that these 5 boys will be deported to their home country of Afghanistan.

They will be prohibited from returning to Sweden for 10 years.

It is unclear as of today if this decision will be appealed by the defender in the case. How and when the boys will be deported is yet unclear.

Not long enough in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ayyylmaooo

What a mess.

How did 5 of the pedo freaks find each other?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What a mess.

Not uncommon in Afghanistan. Rather the rule than the exception.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

They werent pedos. They are also minors. How they found eachother - well, these subhumans usually run around in packs from early age.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Depends on age doesnt it?

If they are all 17 and they gang raped a 4 year old what should they be called?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Throw them over the border

Of the solar system.......in the path of an asteroid.........on fire.........repeatedly.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Yeah

But in the time you wrote this 12 sweds had been raped lol deporting 5 refugees isn't going to do anything but make sure they kill the next victim

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Hey send me some flags when I write something. I used the TOR browser and landed somewhere in Europe. Then I typed in Sweden Newspapers and picked the one in English. Sure is front page HEADLINES on the Gang Rape incident. I looked last week and there are about 85 newspapers that can be translated via GOOGLE Translator but can you TRUST GOOGLE anymore. I kept a screen shot of the story if it disappears. How about that Donald Trump. Trashed by the Swedes when they knew all along what was happening Here's the link.

www.thelocal.se...

Five teenagers convicted of raping a boy in Uppsala are to be deported, an appeals court has ruled, partially overturning a previous verdict which said they should stay in Sweden.

The teens, aged 16-17, forced the younger boy into a wooded area in the Gottsunda district of Uppsala in October last year and then gang-raped and beat him at knife-point.

In December, Uppsala District Court sentenced four of them to one year and three months in a closed facility for juvenile offenders, and the fifth one, aged 16, to one year and one month.

However, it refused the prosecutor's request to also send them back to Afghanistan after they had served their punishment, given their age and the security situation in the country.

The latter point was then also brought before the appeals court, which threw it out on Wednesday, ordering their deportation and banning them from returning to Sweden for ten years.

"Several factors come into play when you consider deportation. First, it's a question of the seriousness of the crime. It's often said that if the offence carries a penalty of more than one year it may be grounds for deportation. In this case, the crime was far more serious," the president of the Svea Appeals Court, Fredrik Wersäll, told the TT news agency.

The second factor is the person's ties to Sweden.

"In this case the court of appeals notes that the boys do not have a link to Sweden. Then you also try the issue whether it's possible to execute a deportation order. In this case the appeals court does not have its own expertise, but relies to a significant extent on the Migration Agency's opinions," added Wersäll.

The court also ruled that the teenagers should be treated as adults and that hence any humanitarian reasons not to send them back were not strong enough to prevent deportation.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SecondTierSuburbsGuy

I would attached the screen shot of the article but the ATS Image ICON doesn't work.

Here's another link as they are already beginning to fade the story:

www.thelocal.se...

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
They should keep goats around for the Immigrants to rape, that way they can feel at home.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Perhaps this is why embracing other cultures doesn't always have a happy ending. Sometimes you just have make a judgment call that might get someone's feelings hurt, to protect someone else's life from being ruined.
But I'm sure some retard will let me know how wrong and evil I am for not giving a sh#t about someone else's customs of raping women and children.
This stuff is just like war. Rich people start it, and poor people die.
Cultured people say embrace everyone, and regular people get abused...

For what?

What is the big gain in letting this continue?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Deported, where to the inner area of the SUN, f#cking pieces of inbred sh1t.....

And 10 years are you kidding me??,

RA
edit on 8-3-2017 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecondTierSuburbsGuy

Five teenagers convicted of raping a boy in Uppsala are to be deported, an appeals court has ruled, partially overturning a previous verdict which said they should stay in Sweden.
The teens, aged 16-17, forced the younger boy into a wooded area in the Gottsunda district of Uppsala in October last year and then gang-raped and beat him at knife-point.

Oh the joys of diversity and multi culturalism!!!

In December, Uppsala District Court sentenced four of them to one year and three months in a closed facility for juvenile offenders, and the fifth one, aged 16, to one year and one month.

Not long enough!!!

The latter point was then also brought before the appeals court, which threw it out on Wednesday, ordering their deportation and banning them from returning to Sweden for ten years.

Should be a life ban!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
They should have gave them all gender re-assignment surgery and then deported them.

So the perpetraitors of such heinous activity can learn what being sexually murdered feels like and carry that burden. The victim of the crime will go through the same sort of torture even though those thinking or feeling nothing wrong with it? Will just be back where they were with no real lesson learned likely even continue to cause the same trouble as they did before.

If anyone thinks that is an extreme? Consider what losing a hand is when caught stealing in some countries. They stole that childs innocence, robbed his future for their own selfish depravity and desire.

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Sweden with a tiny speck of backbone? Shocking! They should actually do more, but I guess for them it's a start? heh

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
That deportation order is a little late. Should have deported right after they invaded! Oh wait, the left scum invited these animals in, soooooo tough s@it!

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The Swedes will be curtain-twitching for weeks now, living in fear.

I reckon the vibe of the day over in Sweden is something like this...

Ssssh..shut your mouth, just pretend like you agree with them or there'll be hell to pay....what? Yes, we love multiculti, too! We love Islam, don't we? DON'T WE? That's right!....aaah, they've gone, like i said shut your mouth and pretend to agree!

Waiting for the libs and feminazis to get angry and smash the place up.

edit on 8-3-2017 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Yeah, A year in a juvi dentention centre with tv and xbox and then a 10 year ban to Sweden.
The scum will just have to wait out the 10 years in Germany or Austria.

Thatll teach them and any other would be rapists

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What a mess.

Bending over with their faces inches from each others behinds at mosque during prayer?

Kind of like dogs sniffing each other out?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join