It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist: Leaders wanted to burn MN gov’s mansion, capitol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

A former Black Lives Matter activist is making stunning accusations against fellow agitators in an unprompted YouTube video.

Trey Turner, who says he protested police killings in St. Paul, Minnesota, created a video to expose what he learned while he was active with the group.

Turner said he joined Black Lives Matter after the shooting of Jamar Clark last March, and that he was a part of the “4th Precinct shutdown.”

He said he joined because activists insisted the movement was peaceful and “didn’t hate whites.”

According to Turner, he was an active participant in the protests at the governor’s mansion after the shooting death of Philando Castile last July.

Former ‘Black Lives Matter’ activist: Leaders wanted to burn MN gov’s mansion, capitol

Gotta' respect anyone who comes out like this. Basically confirms what a lot of already suspected about BLM.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

I would imagine there is a very radical side of this org.

When ever you get a bunch of people together, there are the psychopaths. You just hope there are the logical ones to keep the nut jobs in check.

Luckily their BLM club didn't get to burn the Gov house down.
edit on 28-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Gotta' respect anyone who comes out like this. Basically confirms what a lot of already suspected about BLM.

You mean that BLM is a domestic terror organization and black supremacist movement?

Yea, I didn't need any confirmation but I suppose it's just one less argument I'll have to have.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

He said he joined because activists insisted the movement was peaceful and “didn’t hate whites.”

Right because all peaceful protestors want to go around burning down buildings.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here is the primary source for the usual suspects who will dismiss anyhting just because infowars reported on it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

When ever you get a bunch of people together, there are the psychopaths. You just hope there are the logical ones to keep the nut jobs in check.

The problem is that it's leaders, not just members. And overall BLM does not denounce them.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Here is the primary source for the usual suspects who will dismiss anyhting just because infowars reported on it.

Thank you for posting this.

link   
It's amazing how brutally the tea party was demonized by the mainstream media, yet BLM can constantly call for racial violence and people actually carry out those acts of violence and the media and Democrats still defend them and claim they're not responsible.

link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: seasonal

The problem is that it's leaders, not just members. And overall BLM does not denounce them.

Just like we NEVER hear CAIR come out and denounce radical Islam. NEVER.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Black resistance March organizer telling all white people to move to the back, including media #DNCinPHL pic.twitter.com/ompm7kQArU
— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) July 26, 2016

"White media get to the back. Black media, come to the front," organizer of "Black DNC Resistance March" demands. pic.twitter.com/uqW5vwEWSn
— Shaquille Brewster (@shaqbrewster) July 26, 2016

www.bet.com...

How about black people move to the back of the bus. Oh wait it's only wrong when white people do it.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this does prove unequivocally not all blm members saw destruction as protest. i.e. there are genuine people who wanted to protest peacefully and it wasnt a guise or vindictive front.

but some choose to see the glass as half empty and of course all blm are sociopaths... this is only in the case of blm though... any other non minority maniac is a loner or a 'bad apple'

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
this does prove unequivocally not all blm members saw destruction as protest. i.e. there are genuine people who wanted to protest peacefully and it wasnt a guise or vindictive front.

but some choose to see the glass as half empty and of course all blm are sociopaths... this is only in the case of blm though... any other non minority maniac is a loner or a 'bad apple'

Yes of course, "NOT All!"......

The fact is their founders and leadership have mostly shown themselves to be racist and violent extremist. They call for violence. They promote anti white racism. They promote regressive behavior and policies.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Yes of course, "NOT All!"......

The fact is their founders and leadership have mostly shown themselves to be racist and violent extremist. They call for violence. They promote anti white racism. They promote regressive behavior and policies.

no one's arguing this, and they're all a bunch of uneducated mentalists who 99% of the time dont even know what they are protesting against/for...
... my only gripe is those who become guilty by association, which is blind-fully often. i can attest to this first hand.

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

yes. How many joined though. How many have come out against BLM?

new topics

top topics

join