It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happened to the information links that used to be at the top of ATS...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Longtime lurker here. Whatever happened to the informational links that used to be up at the top - back in one of the older iterations of this site. Example, you could click on something, say, "John Titor," and read all about that particular rabbit hole (no matter how wacky). It was usually accompanied with outside links or references as well. Is any of that stuff archived anywhere?

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

Not sure of exactly what you're referring.... But you can get to examples like you gave by searching Google/JohnTitor/ATS... And our archived and current info should pop up there... Linking back to us

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

You can still find them by going to the cached versions of this site from any year.

It appears to me that it disappeared somewhere in 2006. I am going to assume this was a result of discussions and feedback from the community at the time for input on the next update of the site. Although, for 2017 now that ats is 20 years old, perhaps there could be talks about having a menu bar for hot topics that were the roots of this company? 20 eh, almost old enough to have a drink.
edit on 2-27-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It appears to me that it disappeared somewhere in 2006. I am going to assume this was a result of discussions and feedback from the community at the time for input on the next update of the site. Although, for 2017 now that ats is 20 years old, perhaps there could be talks about having a menu bar for hot topics that were the roots of this company? 20 eh, almost old enough to have a drink.

That's it!! Outstanding - thank you kindly.

posted on Feb, 14 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It's a different community and I been lurking forever without an account

join