It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethnic Cleansing of Christians in Middle East

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Right under your/our noses Christians are being cleansed from the Middle East.

www.jpost.com...

ISMAILIA, Egypt - Christian families and students fled Egypt's North Sinai province in droves on Friday after Islamic State killed the seventh member of their community in just three weeks. A Reuters reporter saw 25 families gathered with their belongings in the Suez Canal city of Ismailia's Evangelical Church and church officials said 100 families, out of around 160 in North Sinai, were fleeing. More than 200 students studying in Arish, the province's capital, have also left. Seven Christians have been killed in Arish between Jan. 30 and Thursday. Islamic State, which is waging an insurgency there, claimed responsibility for the killings, five of which were shootings. One man was beheaded and another set on fire. "I am not going to wait for death," Rami Mina, who left Arish on Friday morning, said by telephone. "I shut down my restaurant and got out of there. These people are ruthless."

www.opendoorsusa.org...

Christians have lived in Iraq for two millennia but are currently on the verge of extinction. Many have fled areas controlled by IS and other Islamic extremists. The overall persecution situation in Iraq is characterized by impunity, the threat of attacks and second class treatment by the authorities. Historical Christian communities and Protestant Christian communities are seriously affected by persecution, especially from radical Islamic movements, authorities and non-Christian leaders. Communities of converts to Christianity from Islam suffer severely from persecution, especially at the hands of family, but also from the above mentioned persecutors if their faith is known.

en.wikipedia.org...

On February 3, 2016, the European Union recognized the persecution of Christians by Islamic State in Syria as genocide.[15][16][17][18] The vote was unanimous. The United States followed suit on March 15, 2016, in declaring these atrocities as genocide.[19] The vote was unanimous.[20] On April 20, 2016, British Parliament voted unanimously to denounce the actions as genocide.[21

www.cnsnews.com...

(CNSNews.com) – A report submitted to the State Department earlier this year documented that between 2003 and June 9, 2014, at least 1,131 Christians – identified by name and place of death – had been murdered by the radical Muslims that comprise the Islamic State, also known as ISIS. In addition, at least 125 Christian churches had been attacked or destroyed by ISIS. The report, Genocide Against Christians in the Middle East, was submitted to Secretary of State John Kerry on March 9, 2016 by the Knights of Columbus and the humanitarian group In Defense of Christians. Eight days later, March 17, Kerry officially declared that ISIS’s ongoing actions against Christians, Yazidis, and other religious minorities constituted genocide.

www.cnsnews.com...

(CNSNews.com) – Since the invasion of Iraq and toppling of Saddam Hussein in 2003, attacks on Christians living in Iraq have increased to the point where the 1.4 million Christians there in 2003 has fallen to 275,000 in 2016, according to ADF International. In a supplement to the report, Genocide Against Christians in the Middle East, which was submitted to Secretary of State John Kerry in March, ADF International details the persecution of Christians in Iraq, a persecution that the U.S. and British governments, the European Parliament, and the United Nations have officially declared is genocide.

www.breitbart.com...

The Chaldean bishop of Aleppo, Antoine Audo, reported Wednesday that in only five years of conflict and persecution, the Christian population in Syria has been reduced by two thirds, from 1.5 million to only 500,000 today.

www.theguardian.com...

< br />

Christians are facing growing persecution around the world, fuelled mainly by Islamic extremism and repressive governments, leading the pope to warn of “a form of genocide” and for campaigners to speak of “religio-ethnic cleansing”.

THIS IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. The West has largely sat back and so has Israel and allowed this to happen.

"Eli Eli lama sabachthani?"

edit on 25-2-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Where are all the rich idiots and politicians clamouring for us to open our borders and let these people come to our countries?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Been watching this for a long time.

Wondering where is the outrage?

The Yazidis are one of the oldest Christian sects in the world.

S&F

Just look back at the number of Christians that Obama let come to the U.S. as compared to the amount of Muslims it is down right criminal.

edit on 25-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
Hate to say it man, but we didn't "allow" it to happen, we supported it. We bombed the # out of all the moderate muslim countries that protected minorities/christians, like Iraq, Libya, Syria, all the while being allies with countries that dont let women vote or show their faces.

All because we want our pipelines and regional controls. We support terrorists if they take out our competition. If innocent people die we dont care. At least we got our cheap oil and regional dominance...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I shall exempt them from that which may disturb them; of the burdens which are paid by others as an oath of allegiance. They must not give anything of their income but that which pleases them—they must not be offended, or disturbed, or coerced or compelled. Their judges should not be changed or prevented from accomplishing their offices, nor the monks disturbed in exercising their religious order, or the people of seclusion be stopped from dwelling in their cells. No one is allowed to plunder these Christians, or destroy or spoil any of their churches, or houses of worship, or take any of the things contained within these houses and bring it to the houses of Islam. And he who takes away anything therefrom, will be one who has corrupted the oath of God, and, in truth, disobeyed His Messenger. Jizya should not be put upon their judges, monks, and those whose occupation is the worship of God; nor is any other thing to be taken from them, whether it be a fine, a tax or any unjust right.

~~~~~~

Their churches must be honored and they must not be withheld from building churches or repairing convents. They must not be forced to carry arms or stones; but the Muslims must protect them and defend them against others. It is positively incumbent upon every one of the follower of Islam not to contradict or disobey this oath until the Day of Resurrection and the end of the world.[3] For other translations of the Ashtiname, including the lists of witnesses, refer to The Covenants of the Prophet Muhammad with the Christians of the World (Angelico Press / Sophia Perennis, 2013) by Dr. John Andrew Morrow.

en.wikipedia.org...

I very much doubt these fools are following the same religion as I do.
edit on 25-2-2017 by ElectricFeel because: .

edit on Sat Mar 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted
Yazidis arent christian. Dont know where you get your misinformation from.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

It seems that you are quite right. They get their religious back ground from several different religions.

Must have heard it on CNN my bad!

edit on 25-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

I stared you for that! you learn something new everyday.
edit on 25-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Very sad.

First it was the Jews who were removed, now the Christians. Doubtlessly other minority denominations of Islam will be removed by the predominant form in that place. Soon countries will be mono-cultural, and that is the best way towards total social stagnation and control.

There used to be hundreds of thousands of Jews living across North Africa and the Middle East, left alone since the spread of Islam. Since 1948 the Jewish populations has been reduced to zero in some Muslim countries.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Look at all the scum who only care because of which religion these people follow.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
a reply to: Diisenchanted
Uuuummmm, they aren't MAINSTREAM "Christians".. So, are you trying to minimize the relevance of them being killed or what? I don't understand your comment. Yazidi
edit on 25-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
And here I sit, still unable to convince myself to care about my fellow humans... Mean while these idiots are killing each other over sky cake.

I'm just going to sit back and wait for the inevitable world wide push to end childish beliefs- by whatever means.
It's absolutely ridiculous in this day and age to have people killing each other over religious belief. Our entire planet is a cosmic mishap, and all religion was created by sociopathic control freaks looking to rule over their fellow sheep.

What a mess.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

edit on 25-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Just curious, but are you including the 1 million or so Iraqi Christians who were forced into exile during our 2003 Iraq invasion and occupation? Or the Lebanese Christians who fled into exile during Israel's 2006 war against Lebanon? Or do those not count?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

These Middle Easterners who are most vulnerable and least likely to turn
violent against the USA were not given preferential treatment under Obama...in
fact it was the opposite

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well that's the goal of Saudi Arabia, to make the entire Middle East Wahhabi.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

They are now being forced out of parts of France... Paris is one place they were safe for a long time. Even here in England there have been some attacks on them and in Germany.

This is all happening since we opened our gates in Europe!

I am one who doesn't want these Muslim refugee's here in england, would rather take the christians and send most of these Muslims back.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
So whats the body count, only iraq there more than 1 million death since the 2nd iraq war, how many christian where killed, i bet ya all i own that its not even close, more poor us white christians. Am i right.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: UMayBRite!
a reply to: CulturalResilience

These Middle Easterners who are most vulnerable and least likely to turn
violent against the USA were not given preferential treatment under Obama...in
fact it was the opposite

I don't live in the US, and where I am there are thousands of libtards, famous people and politicians who want to let even more followers of the inherently violent, religion of peace in.

It seems to be a high proportion of feminist women (and some nominally male milquetoasts) that are the most vociferous open border advocates, which seems odd considering how long and loudly they screech about the patriarchy, subjugation, rape etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Right under your/our noses Christians are being cleansed from the Middle East.

Annnnd, what are your proposals for dealing with this?

All the OP says is "look what's happening."

Solutions, in your opinion?

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

75% of my people were slaughtered by muslims. My people were brown faced Armenians. 1.5 million dead. My grandfather's family escaped because of a Russian Christian kids prophesy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join