It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nine Muslim Refugees Gang Rape School Teacher in Austria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Rape is the crime, not who commits it.

True .... and there are enough of our own home grown criminals/rapists in over

filled prisons, without the need of importing more.

Thankfully, not all high schoolers nor footballers are rapists.

Perhaps, neither are all refugees?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: Gryphon66

sigh but there's no need to compound the issue by letting into your country those that don't give a damn, those that percieve nothing wrong with rape and indeed condone it. We have to deal with our own criminal elements let alone those that arrive here under the guise of "refugee" with the sole intention of causing chaos and colonising large portions of towns and cities

I'm not sure it's fair to say that any culture approves of gang-rape.

It seems that you have strong opinions about what refugees "intend to do."

Those beliefs may be projecting onto how you (and others) take the instance of a horrible crime like gang-rape and attach it in your mind to a group of people, when really, sadly, this heinous crime happens all over the world.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Without those 'invited guests', this woman would not have been raped, you listed about 4 gang rapes including 'homegrown' men, yet I can give you at least 20 gang rapes committed by a differing culture [and they are still a very small minority]. Don't let maths stand in the way of protecting the wrongdoers.
Every country has instances of gang rape, yet some countries have [far] more than others. Or are you saying Europe is as bad as India or Pakistan or other countries where men grow up with different values? You are insulting our European men and all the positive strides we have made since the middle ages.

Ignoring culture and saying that it has no influence whatsoever, makes you directly responsible [and look incredibly naive] for every rape committed by those scumbags! As a woman I fear that we are going backwards not forwards. I always thought of men as protectors [the majority are], yet wet blankets who make excuses for rapists and insult their own kind are a clear danger to woman folk.

Thanks for that...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I'm not advocating for "protecting the wrongdoers" in any fashion. Indeed, you know that I'm not or you would have quoted something I've actually said as opposed to manipulating what I actulally said to something that is false and convenient to your argument.

I offered three, not four, and the examples were just the first that popped up on a search. You're not doing anything but gesturing to your "overwhelming number of examples" (if you weren't you'd provide the data).

Perhaps you can explain to the victims how the nationality or immigration status of their rapists make such a big difference?

Your statement that I'm insulting anyone is absurd, not to mention, hyperbolic.

You're saying that certain cultures approve of gang-rape? You'd have some work to do to prove that.

I haven't said that culture "has no influence whatsoever." Stop with the ludicrous straw-man arguments.

Are you saying that you think the culture of "high-school males" or "football teams" approve of gang-rape?

I'm sorry that as a woman you fear that "we" are going backwards not forward.

Your petty attempt to be insulting fails because I haven't made excuses for rapists nor have I insulted my own kind (whatever that is supposed to mean.)

Pointing out that we as a human culture (not Western, Eastern, Christian, Islamic, etc.) should be concerned about the horrible phenomenon of gang-rape whereever we find it rather than using it as a mere rehtorical device as you seem intent on doing doesn't make me a danger to any "folk."

Update your arguments to reality; deal with what I say rather than what you can twist to fit your own agenda, or feel free to jump over anything I write. I'll be glad to accommodate you in similar fashion.

Best.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: vonclod

It'd be nice if the 1.5B "moderate" Muslims globally stood up harshly against the radical elements.

But they don't and a reason for that is I highly question what "moderate" means in Islam. Polls suggest many so-called moderates back a number of the radical beliefs. Could almost call them "complacent-extremists". Don't actively support the radicalism but passively, don't really disagree.

They won't ever because it's a religion of submission in which the males in power control others on every level. It's their religious duty to fall in line and submit and will never hold a protest against their own religion no matter what.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I want to go to Vienna Austria one day, but they need to solve this problem first.
I think mass deportations sounds about right.

Hate to be harsh about it like that, but sometimes enough is enough.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm male and i despise rape. I don't care who or what gender commits it or what excuse people use to justify there vile actions. As a victim myself i've got much worse ideas in my head to handle rapists including torture but i have to respect my own code now. All i want is justice for all the victims period. Every rapist deserves what is coming to them. I got no empathy for any of them.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Perhaps you can explain to the victims how the nationality or immigration status of their rapists make such a big difference?

I think she'd know pretty damn well that their nationality/religion/culture made a big difference. In fact in all likelihood, it meant being raped and not being raped. Considering the Quran itself condones the raping of woman - and the fact that we're seeing a large rise in the number of assaults on women by men from those same (predominantly Muslim) nations, since the influx of immigrants. I'd say you'd have to be in complete denial not to see what a difference it made to those living in affected areas, and especially to the victims such as that of the article.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Rape is the crime, not who commits it.

True .... and there are enough of our own home grown criminals/rapists in over

filled prisons, without the need of importing more.

Thankfully, not all high schoolers nor footballers are rapists.

Perhaps, neither are all refugees?

One thing we can be sure of is that stuff like this,

With the exception of one confession, none of savages have shown remorse. Because the Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

is not taught in high school or on footballfields.
edit on 23-2-2017 by LardoCalorissian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Nice try but my post was in response to this: " 1.5B "moderate" Muslims globally stood up harshly against the radical elements. " Random protests are nice but not the topic in my post.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Protests all over the world are not just "random protests".

It's certainly more than what gun activists are doing against gun violence.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Protests are nothing when they aren't doing enough to actually control or stop the the "radical elements" if they out number them a billion to one. Why are the millions flooding to Europe from Africa and the mid east and not integrating to countries they are going to? Why dont they doing anything substantive in countries such as Iran and Saudi Arabia? There is a bigger picture then ISIS that is an issue within the Muslim world such as civil rights for women, gays, sharia law, genital mutilation, etc...things that clash with western civilizations they are populating.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

What exactly are they supposed to do? Why aren't all the law abiding gun owners stopping the "radical elements" of violent gun users?

There are Muslims integrating as much as they can, but no available jobs makes it more difficult to start fitting in. Many feel they will only be in their new country temporarily, so why start eating fish and chips in London or wearing lederhosen in Germany? Many feel totally ostracized and lost in a new country. Many, many are not hurting anyone.

The Quran gave women equal rights - rights to run businesses, own property, make the decision on whether or not to marry a specific person, etc. Conservative groups (like Wahabbis) came along later advocating the mistreatment of women - NOT the Quran. There is nothing about genital mutilation in the Quran - that is a cultural issue that also happens outside of Islam. There is nothing worse about homosexuals in the Quran than there is in the Bible.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You can't force two cultures that are on opposite ends of the spectrum to coexist together... Liberals love to believe this "kumbaya" existence is possible, but religion muddy's everything up and literally creates a oil/water scenario when you introduce these refugees to western culture.. If anything, we are literally putting all western citizens at risk by doing this

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

Key words "you think."

I understand that you are applying your own personal filter to this tragedy, as I am, as we all are.

Yes, retrospect is 20/20, and believe me, all the considerations run continuously through the mind of a victim.

"What if she hadn't gone to the bar that night?" "What if she'd sat somewhere else?"

"What if she'd done anything differently than she did ..."

Those are some of the hellish questions that go through a victims mind.

You'll get no argument from me that the Abrahamic religions are a blight on humanity, but don't pretend that the Torah/Old Testament doesn't have it's issues as well.

If I could wipe all that ancient stupidity from the world, I surely would, but that's our reality. What is our reality is that the majority of the world follows some version of religion.

I won't even argue about the increase in assaults in a vacuum ... if you want to make that claim, back it up; I'll discuss facts with you.

What does not need to happen in this matter is to become more obsessed with the rapists than the victim.

And honestly, that's what I see in most of these arguments. No arguments to assist the victim, rape counseling, healthcare, etc. When i see that kind of concern, these arguments will be more convincing. Until then, it's political rhetoric.
edit on 23-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LardoCalorissian

Whats the source of your quote?

We try to avoid plagiarism whenever we can.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Just start killing them.

Maybe that will drive the point home.

If you violate OUR laws and violate OUR cultures, and VIOLATE OUR POPULATION. . .

You will die.

Hell, they do it to westerners in Muslim countries. We're supposed to abide by their rules and laws.

So start making them room temperature.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
send em all back to their 3rd world toilet!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Thank you for posting that, I know it happens but does not get much attention..or quickly forgotten in lieu of bad news.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join