It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University of Texas, Arlington-Preschool Teacher Fired, 18 Students Involved In Anti-Semitic Posts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hey, nice college social club! Makes me wonder why this kind of crap is tolerated on campuses until it is uncovered by outside investigators.

www.dallasnews.com...

An Arlington preschool teacher has been fired over a series of anti-Semitic posts on social media, including a tweet that said “kill some Jews.”

Nancy Salem, who was fired from The Children's Courtyard, also retweeted: “How many Jews died in the Holocaust? Not enough!”

Salem, along with 18 other students in the report, belonged to the UTA chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine, which Canary Mission said was a “focal point for campus anti-Semitism.”

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

So who is going to be the one to say that this is NOT a hate group??

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

People have gotten carried away.

The unchecked hate and rhetoric regarding the killing of all Moslems is now spilling over onto other groups.

edit on 22-2-2017 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

People have gotten carried away.

The unchecked hate and rhetoric regarding the killing of all Moslems is now spilling over onto other groups.

Which group is supporting that? (better yet, which sanctioned college organization is spewing that?) Could it be that these "students" are just what they appear to be?
edit on 22-2-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

No one want's to feel left our..pretty sick point in history we find ourselves in

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think it's time for a study that investigates a correlation between declining braincells and the usage of social media like twitter or facebook. People are so dumb nowadays it's just mind boggling. I'm so glad that i don't use any social media at all. I would probably constantly unfollow people and yell at them for there stupidity.

I hope all of them learned a valuable lesson but i seriously doubt it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Ohhhhh the name fooled me! From her head gear I see she's from the religion of peace. Nothing to see here folks, won't be on CNN or any of the deplorable News organization

top topics

join