It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Member, but back again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself, although I've been a member for 10 years, I've been away for several years and just stumbled across the site again and happened to remember my details.

Looking forward to having a look around the forums - Mostly for the conspiracy and mysterious forums and even the current events (but plan to stay away from the Political forums).

I'm Mike, live in Canberra Australia and currently 32.

Look forward to interacting with you guys again!

Mikey.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikey84

Welcome back Mikey, enjoy your time on ATS.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome Back!

Did you use that gingerbread avatar here before too? I recall involved and insightful debate from an unnamed Gingerbread... in the times I lurked for a few years before engaging in opinions of my own.

Just a forewarning... as the MSM falls apart, it has crumbled it's way into this site more then I'd like to admit. There will be quite a bit more of being told what direction you yielded from... it seems the consensus is that people move from left to right, yet these debates still simply just turn in circles.

I look forward to your thoughts... especially if you are the same Gingerbread that I remember being good at finding cause within affect.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

(but plan to stay away from the Political forums).

Hah, best laid 'plans'. I don't vote, not the least bit interested in the lies they call politics. Except to expose them, so I just can't seem to stay away.

Welcome back, down under Mikey

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Welcome back and cheers to you Mikey. I also spend very little time on the political threads here even though I closely follow politics.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
MASOCHIST???

Welcome back

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Welcome back! Man oh man is this place addictive.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Welcome back fellow old timer. ATS has changed since you last been here man.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikey84

Looking forward to having a look around the forums - Mostly for the conspiracy and mysterious forums and even the current events (but plan to stay away from the Political forums).

Please contribute writing to the Non political forums a well. Anything that isn't politics I would much welcome around here.

KEEP ATS WEIRD

top topics

join