It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Shipp 25 years with the CIA... interview

page: 1

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I know many will not take the time to listen to this video. The video is about the shadow government and the CIA. The story is told by a 25 year CIA agent (Kevin Shipp) who received a medal for blowing the ineptness and coverup of operations in the CIA.. Of course he was poisoned afterwards but manged to survive. Anyway some of this stuff, the more conspiracy minded already suspect, but with this interview, by John B. Wells, many of the blanks will be filled in..IMO he is not a wing nut.. He talks about the MSN and much much more to include the CIA's fear of the new administration looking into some of their dirty laundry. How the past Administration and the past head (John Brennan) of the CIA were all in for the Muslim Brotherhood. He does go into some of the actions by Obama with George Soros backing and even what Obama is up to today. Worth a bed time story for those interested
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That was one very long video but well worth watching. It was so revealing and on point. I have suspected and/or agreed with most everything they discuss. Thank you for providing this. S&F

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

That was one very long video but well worth watching. It was so revealing and on point. I have suspected and/or agreed with most everything they discuss. Thank you for providing this. S&F

Thank you for the positive comment... There was much covered in the video which has also had threads created here at ATS...Weird world we live in today

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: brutus61

Thank you for the positive comment... There was much covered in the video which has also had threads created here at ATS...Weird world we live in today

Weird and a bit scary. I hope President Trump can accomplish half of what he set out to. The controlling factors have gone unchecked for far too long.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well, that was amazing and confirming-keep hoping this wasn't true. Not sure what to do about it. The USA disappeared in 1963-we've been living in a well manipulated-make believe socially, economically controlled "country."

Just too scary.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I truly hope a few people here learn something from this.

Buck

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
He wrote a very interesting book a couple years back detailing the event leading up to and the subsequent poisoning. Is quite the story.

CIA authors ‘secret key’ unlocks CIA redactions

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is some of the better truthing i've seen on ats since that one thing got kicked to voat.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I just found out about this guy. Have you seen this talk by him? This is wild! Let me know what you think:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I've watched this before I think. Is this where he proves that Obama and John Brennan are Muslim and the whole administration was in cahoots with the Muslim brotherhood?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Color me skeptical, John B. Wells says that atheists are all satan worshippers, so i can't take him seriously. It's strange that Republicans used to be staunch supporters of the CIA until Trump was elected. Now, suddenly, they claim the CIA is evil, massively flip flopping just like they have with Russia.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Color me skeptical, John B. Wells says that atheists are all satan worshippers, so i can't take him seriously. It's strange that Republicans used to be staunch supporters of the CIA until Trump was elected. Now, suddenly, they claim the CIA is evil, massively flip flopping just like they have with Russia.

That’s a pretty broad brush you’re painting with there. I would posit that because one is a devout Christian does not make them a liar (BTW, I am one of those Atheists, however I believe in freedom of religion). I would also say I’ve never been a big fan of the CIA, however I, like most Americans I think, don’t really give the CIA a second thought. Or didn’t until they started showing their hand in the attempted subversion of the current administrartion. Full disclosure, registered indeoendent, voted for both Obama and Trump.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have to be honest, this is extremely terrifying, especially that part about pedophilia.

It's sad that ATS is not discussing this, but is instead being baited into useless discussions about President Trump's tweets. It is no wonder those trying to derail ATS from the stuff that matters, will take no part in this important discussion.

ATS, wake up
edit on 740k2017Sundaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

They are, but many just don't know it. There are only two sides to choose from, good or evil.

And after Trump was elected, was when the evil elements of the CIA/NSA put the hammer down on Trump. With Obama they were in the clear to continue with their global agenda. They know Trump will try to squelch what they are doing. I don't expect you to comprehend any of this though.

After listening to this accurate and revealing video, it is quite clear that Barack Obama, (which I already knew), is the number one enemy of the United States today. His ongoing subversive and treasonous acts need to be dealt with. Want to know what's funny about that? He gave his little followers superficial things to support him for, while he conspired and committed acts against their very freedoms, and he is still doing it.
edit on 2-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

I will come back to this after work, a nice cup of tea and a good video!

Thanks for this, and as hope we can agree, this is why we come to ATS

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

I just found out about this guy. Have you seen this talk by him? This is wild! Let me know what you think:

Thank you for posting the video.. He hit all the high (low) points for sure.. I have worked for the NSA in my younger days and I do agree an apt name is the paranoia farm for they come up with stuff a normal person would never think of.. I used to get a kick out of talking and watching some of the heavy duty spooks (and wannabe spooks) talk without moving their lips... It is normal for them to be paranoid down to their very being..

So I guess you could say.... the patients are now running, not only the asylum, but trying to run the world as well..

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

They are, but many just don't know it. There are only two sides to choose from, good or evil.

There are many, many evil people who are religious, such as ISIS and our Neocons. On the other hand, most atheists are very moral, and many of them were raised in religious familes, which undermines your whole idea.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Do you think something is going on with Podesta and the accusations of him molesting children?

www.youtube.com...

steemit.com...@whitedeer9217/tony-podesta-s-art-is-documentation-of-criminal-exploitation-of-children

Pladuim

new topics

top topics

join