It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Did All The Remains Go ? (BONES)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
That thread on the top of ATS right now of about the possibility of a missile hitting the pentagon and not a plane got me thinking.

Specifically I am talking about the remains of the people on the plane that crashed into the Pentagon.
Now the pentagon bodies were found, but if their remains survived, why wasn't there remains from all the passengers.

This question is a worthy one for consideration.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Gotta be the most morbid thread I've ever seen.

They went here!

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I am not talking about the New York people.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
That is a good question. I do not know, the one that hit the pentagon seemed to be riddled with controvercy from the beginning, I thought it may have actually been caused by a missile fired at an airliner from a fighter jet, not really an airline jet. When it comes to anything Pentagon, I never trust what I read, they are some of the best liars in the world, as good if not better than the president or newspapers.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

And neither does my source.

No word is mentioned on where they died, it just says there is a museum for 9/11 victims remains.
edit on 19-2-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Fixed.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I would be settled with the release of a video that shows full entry of an airplane flying into the Pentagon. I find it to be pure insanity for the government to feed conspiracy and speculation in regards to what happened there that day. We are talking about one of the most secure and monitored building in the World, and not one single video has been released to offer less questions?

Until that is shown, I could care less about the evidence left.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Passenger remains were found in the Pentagon still belted into their seats.

Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.

usatoday30.usatoday.com...

edit on 2/19/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I thought you knew...

Pentagon Admits More 9/11 Remains Dumped in Landfill

A new report released on Monday by the Pentagon reveals that some of the unidentifiable remains from victims at the Pentagon and Shanksville sites on September 11th were disposed of in a landfill.

March 1, 2012

Report: Download

I'm not telling you what to believe.

edit on 19-2-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I mean...even the wikipedia page tells you what happened with the remains.

All but five of the victims, in the aircraft or in the building, had at least partial remains recovered.

Did you do any research at all or nah?

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Because it was a missile that hit the building and not a plane. Even if a plane hit the building at that angle, it wouldn't be travelling at the speed needed to create the damage. The plane would have crashed into the grounds and there would have been wreckage all over the place.

Funnily enough on that very morning within the confines of the Pentagon, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfield was holding a conference about the requirement to spend more on counter Terrorism.

We need to......... Well, as I was saying.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

I agree, and that I feel is the smoking gun. There was a gas station located near the pentagon which was said to have a clear and unobstructed view of the Pentagon. Their security cameras were pointing in the direction in which the plane flew over their station and hit the Pentagon. The CIA immediately confiscated that particular video tape and other Pentagon security video which hasn't seen the light of day! If the official story is true, SHOW THE DAMN VIDEOS! If they're telling the truth, what do they have to hide? It was the worst attack on American soil, yet our government has continued to keep this evidence from the American people.

So it's going to show a plane flying into the Pentagon. They can't say it's too graphic for the American people to see, since the American public watched as the planes crashed into the Trade Towers! If it didn't show anything on the tape, why not clear the air and prove it to the American Public? To many things were kept confidential, and there are still lingering questions on how building 7 could have collapsed. There was more time and money spent on the Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky Investigation than on the worst attack in American History.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There is an abundant amount of information regarding body remains at WTC.

The lack of information about the bodies at the Pentagon is just another reason a plane did not hit.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Thank you so much for seeing this easily! Conflict of the gas lighting and controversy is twisted into 1000 different vortexes, and it's all easily aided by releasing a few videos of entry. If anything, it only makes me pull my votes away from all red & blue agents... I don't trust that kind of deceit. I don't want answers... I want less questions.

I may give a 10 year grace period of protecting certain classified info being put out there too soon, but you can't go into years after killing Bin Laden and right the passage of the citizens being properly informed.

I understand a lot of what may come of the hidden truths of that day's events, but it is in poor moral and logical judgement to continue to leave the public with no access to simple video imagery even...

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Williams discovered the scorched bodies of several airline passengers, they were still strapped into their seats. The stench of charred flesh overwhelmed him.

This information cannot be trusted as fact, due to the fact that mainstream properganda media has been exposed as fake media, and now confirmed it is controlled by the CIA.

Who better to give the Nation a false narratives to cover up a National conspiracy.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The Pentagon on 9/11 was one smoking gun after another. To me, the most blatent and simple:

86 cameras had a view of the incident.

86 tapes confiscated by the FBI.

2 were realeased that didn't have a clear view.

The other 84 weren't released bc they supposedly didn't show anything.

A kindergartener's logic supported and dictated how this entire incident was handled.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Map of human remains recovered at Pentagon

sites.google.com...

Blue = AA77

Orange = Pentagon

In addition personal effects belonging to passengers/crew members known to be on AMERICAN 77 were recovered
at scene

Ruth's 45-year-old daughter Leslie Whittington, her husband, Charles Falkenberg, and their two daughters, Zoe, 8, and Dana, 3, were passengers on the plane. The family, who lived in Washington, was heading to Australia, where Whittington, a Georgetown University professor, would work as a guest lecturer at the Australian National University in Canberra.

a burnt luggage tag and a wedding ring lie on a book dedicated to those lost in the events of Sept. 11, 2001. The wedding ring belonged to Ruth's daughter and the luggage tag belonged to one her granddaughters.

“Suzanne Calley died aboard American Airlines Flight 77 when terrorists hijacked the plane and sent it crashing into the Pentagon... Rescue crews were able to pull Calley’s body from Flight 77’s wreckage. Jensen [Calley’s husband] spent last year’s anniversary of the national tragedy in Washington, D.C. There, a Pentagon official - assigned to Calley’s family as a liaison - gave Jensen his wife’s wedding ring, which had been recovered from the plane.”

edit on 19-2-2017 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

What makes you think they weren't recovered.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Why is it that few people who support the OS narratives do not like to give sources for their information?

Taken snippets, copy past, from god knows what websites and calling it credibal sources.

The fact is, that is not how to debunk claims. For all we know this information you pasted, may have come from some yellow journalism website.

Good luck in assuming lurkers, and ATS members are fooled into this kind of debating.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The fact is, that is not how to debunk claims. For all we know this information you pasted, may have come from some yellow journalism website.

Yellow Journalism ...?

You mean like where "truthers" get their misinformation....??

DMORT Operations at Pentagon

web.archive.org...://ndms.chepinc.org/data/files/3/266.pdf

This map is from a presentation at trial of Zaccarias Moussaoui - evidence from a federal court trial

sites.google.com...

edit on 19-2-2017 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

84 tapes, and none of them showed anything? Statistically, what are the chances of that possibly happening? The same coincidence that 3 buildings collapsed in free fall and the third wasn't even constructed the same way as the two Trade Towers! They must take us for idiots.

I put a lot of blame on the media and our representatives for not investigating and questioning lingering questions surrounding 9/11.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join