It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump going on resort vacation for the third week in a row

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

RRRight

Because everything is static, he must continue the trend, there will be no initial burst of expenses.

You want to talk cost to taxpayers, lets talk Obamacare.

Oh he care GI, he care you long time.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
a reply to: MysticPearl

There aren't any schools in DC? Transfer the kid to a new school.

Maybe they don't want to.
They may think it's best to keep him in a familiar environment.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Why does the taxpayer have to pay for his wife and child to live in NY anyway?

That is a choice he made not us. We supplied a perfectly good house for his family to live in!

We are being taken for a ride again!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tompdx3

Why does the taxpayer have to pay for his wife and child to live in NY anyway?

That is a choice he made not us. We supplied a perfectly good house for his family to live in!

We are being taken for a ride again!

I envy you, Tompdx3. Apparently, you're living an exciting, problem-free life. Congrats!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tompdx3

They are living in their own home.
I think it's paid for.

edit on 2017-02-17T22:15:13-06:002201717America/Chicago2 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Yes, and while there, he will be hammering out
deals. The man is a workhorse.
Even the batteries of Bubbas' "Energizer Bunny"
would have needed to be recharged.
HooHaa!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You want to talk Obamacare I'm game.

Absolute concrete fact: It saved lives.

People were dying from treatable illnesses. People were going to die from treatable illnesses.

That is probably one of the saddest f***ing things ever. It really is that the costs of even basic medication was too great that people died. One prescription of antibiotics in some cases. That doesn't make you shake your head?

The American health system was, and will be again, barbaric.

The issue isn't the health insurance but inflated hospital costs the insurance has to pay for. A single Advil or Tylenol pill is anywhere from $15 to $25. Hospitals have to make a profit based on the capitalist model so the cost of everything is skyrocketing. That increases premiums.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Maybe he should have thought of that before running for president on a campaign of cutting government spending and stopping tax dollars being wasted.

Now he's using public funds as his personal piggy bank and couldn't care less what the cost is to the public.
edit on 2/17/2017 by MonkeyFishFrog because: grammar error

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Very interesting trip there last weekend with Japan's prime minister. The article states he kept eating his salad while his people ran around. Then they came and talked to him and they ordered the main course. Good to see they aren't wasting food anyway.

What is the big issue with that, it isn't as if Kim hasn't launched missiles before. He shot them over the ocean not over other countries. Trump will address him once he gets the facts and that isn't going to be something that has to be disrupt his lunch with the guy from Japan. These people complaining about Trump are nuts on most of their perceptions. What do they expect Trump to do, start a war with N. Korea for ruining his lunch. Being his guys were busy getting facts and bringing them to him, that is appropriate. Trump probably discussed this with others after he found out all the details that his staff would get for him. He does not have to do everything himself, no president has ever done that. That is why they need advisors and their staffs.

What influential people in the world is trump meeting with this weekend to try to set up relationships to benefit our country?

The more I hear of this kind of craziness from MSM and the irrational Trump haters, the more I feel I will never again vote for any Democrat. We are supposed to be working together in a nation, not throwing misconceived information around.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Morons gonna moron, don't waste the calories.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I did not say we were paying for his house in NY. We are paying for his family to live somewhere other than the WH.

All the security and travel, etc., etc. I don't think The last Pres. family did that. They integrated just fine, (pun intended)

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog

Maybe he should have thought of that before running for president on a campaign of cutting government spending and stopping tax dollars being wasted.

Now he's using public funds as he personal piggy bank and couldn't care less what the cost is to the public.

How much are taxpayers paying for his son to go to the same school?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I guess Obama should do the same then?

Oh wait... LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yes, requiring insurance to cover preexisting conditions
saved lives and is a good thing.
No Public Option and No Price Caps on Meds and Services
was Obummer caving to special interests. That was a bad thing.
That is why the plan is in a death spiral and becoming just another
tax on small business and the middle class.
Unfortunately.
But we/OP are talking vacation time now so...Fore!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What kinda comment is that? Can you enlighten me?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I did not say we were paying for his house in NY. We are paying for his family to live somewhere other than the WH.

All the security and travel, etc., etc. I don't think The last Pres. family did that. They integrated just fine, (pun intended)

The last idiot in charge took our national debt from 10 trillion to 20 trillion... our real debt is somewhere around 220 trillion in obligations.

Until liberals start talking about that and not "how much the current person we hate because they are not Progressive costs us" then it doesn't really matter.

But keep making noises because it's like claws on a chalkboard to those of us that work for a living but we're supposed to take money out of our checks so the "useless eaters" can cry about it.

Seriously... a majority of the Democratic party voters don't end up paying taxes.. they are a tax negative. So why do they get all sniffy and butt-hurt about someone spending money out of a tax pool that they are a negative contributor to?

Because it's going to rob them of an earned income credit later?

Please... LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
The Obamas 2 week trip to Hawaii was over 8 million.

I see you never whined and posted about that, did you hypocrites?

Did you?

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

You're right...it costs a billion dollars now to become a member of the exclusive white house club. And that doesn't even guarantee a seat...just ask Hillary

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

What kinda comment is that? Can you enlighten me?

It was a compliment

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

So you get all huffy, I understand. FYI, I do pay all kinds of taxes like most people do.

As far as Obama raising the debt so much, At least he tried to get it spent on the people and not just

tax breaks for the wealthy like the good old boy Republicans did. Obama was also left with a very expensive war to

fund, and try to get out of.

I guess if Trump lasts we will get to see him try to balance the budget!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join