It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low Life Liars …Will Be Caught

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: yuppa

Snitches get stitches.

Thats what criminals say.

So someone is telling on you for messing with someoness wife. Is it criminal to confron them?

When the snitches break the law to do so they deserve stitches. The phrase was also coined by a snitch due to his learning a lesson.

telling on someone or agency for breaking the law isn't snitching, its whistleblowing. The meme you brought is what they say in prison, your example was a switch from that.

No its still snitching. But not for a selfish reason. And as such the snitcher/whistleblower should be ready to accept th e consequences such as jail time if he broke the law doing so.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

a reply to: namelesss

There is One Truth/Reality/Universe... God!... Self!... Consciousness...
There are 'infinite' Perspectives of the One Truth!

I prefer to avoid absolutes. There is no one ultimate truth, imo. I see the search for truth as discovering whats true about the world around us. Belief systems, world events... the truth is in there, somewhere.

And I suspect that you will find it has been staring you in the face all this time.
That is the most common tale!

"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!" - Book of Fudd
ALL INCLUSIVE!!!

There are small, dualistic truths, the opposite of which is 'false'.

One of the favorite maxims of my father was the distinction between the two sorts of truths, profound truths recognized by the fact that the opposite is also a profound truth, in contrast to trivialities where opposites are obviously absurd. Neils Bohr

A great truth is a truth whose opposite is also a great truth. Thomas Mann, (1875-1955) Essay on Freud. 1937.

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth. Niels Bohr

If the converse of a statement is absurd, the original statement is an insult to the intelligence and should never have been said. Arthur H. Boultbee

Opposites are not contradictory but complementary. Niels Bohr

There is no opposite of Truth, which assimilates all dualistic (t/f) notions.
That is why Truth/Reality is not 'falsifiable'!

Not that the 'small' 'truths' are not of pragmatic value in our day to day life, but knowing ultimately how the car works, makes for a longer, more functional and finer ride! *__-

Truth is all inclusive; we have to ignore much of the Universe in order to establish a 'falseness' as opposite to 'truth'.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Snitches get stitches.

So someone is telling on you for messing with someoness wife. Is it criminal to confron them?

When the snitches break the law to do so they deserve stitches. The phrase was also coined by a snitch due to his learning a lesson.

telling on someone or agency for breaking the law isn't snitching, its whistleblowing. The meme you brought is what they say in prison, your example was a switch from that.

No its still snitching. But not for a selfish reason. And as such the snitcher/whistleblower should be ready to accept th e consequences such as jail time if he broke the law doing so.

The corrupt "Regime" will always call whistle blowing a crime, liars hate being found out. Thats how you know the difference.

Telling the truth isn't a crime.

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!" - Book of Fudd
ALL INCLUSIVE!!!

That wasn't very "profound" just so you know. Unless you include lies in your "all inclusive" definition of "truth".

The truth is not a lie. You know one by the other.
None of your construct helps to understand the truth about something or event someone or some group or agency is keeping hidden. We may never know what actually happened until that day, when the books are opened and all is revealed.

The books being everyones memory of everything that ever happened while here. Thats why my signature is worth more than "50 cents".

To those that understand it anyway. We can't possibly know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth about everything from our perspective. Even though people swear on that in court, they still lie.

edit on 18-2-2017 by intrptr because: change

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Snitches get stitches.

The corrupt "Regime" will always call whistle blowing a crime, liars hate being found out. Thats how you know the difference.

Telling the truth isn't a crime.

umm when you break a NDA it IS breaking the law

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

When you sign your contract for your clearance, it states very clearly that the "Whistle Blower Act" does NOT apply to classified information.

Anyone who has ever had a clearance should know this. It is part of the briefing you receive prior to being granted access.

If you get caught leaking classified information, you can try and claim whistle blower status. Let us know how that works out for you.
edit on R182017-02-18T15:18:41-06:00k182Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R192017-02-18T15:19:21-06:00k192Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

ALL INCLUSIVE!!!

That wasn't very "profound" just so you know. Unless you include lies in your "all inclusive" definition of "truth".

It does include EVERYTHING, that is what ALL INCLUSIVE means!
I never claimed 'profundity', though some seem to see what I write as such...
Just so YOU know; 'Profundity' exists in the eye (thoughts) of the beholder.

The truth is not a lie. You know one by the other.
None of your construct helps to understand the truth about something or event someone or some group or agency is keeping hidden. We may never know what actually happened until that day, when the books are opened and all is revealed.

I offer the new heuristic;
It's all Truth!
IF you are interested in the Truth of anything (all statements are 'true'), then wasting one's time and effort in denying truth, one needs to simply access the Perspective where that questioned 'truth' becomes self-evident!
Rather than wasting time claiming the Wright Bro's were attempting the impossible (lies) had the critics the ability to see it from the Wright's Perspective, they would have understood the 'truth', rather than rejecting it, offhand, due to limited Perspective.

The books being everyones memory of everything that ever happened while here. Thats why my signature is worth more than "50 cents".

Memory is untrustworthy!
Knowledge isn't about 'memory', Knowledge = Experience, the Here! Now! experiences of moment to moment perception!
'Memory' is just 'Knowledge' of our 'thoughts', Here! Now!
Believing thoughts (memory) is insanity.

We can't possibly know the truth

Sorry, but there is not anything else to ever Know!
Truth is ALL inclusive! Get it? Not anything other than Truth/Reality exists!
That you cannot see/understand that is your own egoic limitations.

, the whole truth,

Of course!
As I said, if you were listening;
"The complete Universe (Reality/Truth/God/'Self!'/Tao/Brahman... or any feature herein...) can be completely defined/described as the synchronous sum-total of all Perspectives!"
No, no single Perspective experiences/Knows everything, but the same One Universal Consciousness peeks from all 'eyes', and THAT is how ALL is Known, THAT is how We are Omni-!

and nothing but the truth

As 'nothing' does not exist (other than as an obsolete, meaningless word, an 'expedient'), I cannot say that there is nothing but Truth, because there isn't 'nothing'!
But I can say;
Not anything exists BUT Truth!
If it helps, substitute Reality for Truth.
(Unless you 'believe' that Reality is also schizophrenically egoically bifurcated/dualistic.)

If you want to get into lies and truthfulness, one must back away from the deep all inclusive Reality, and exclude most of the Universe.
In a very particular context, there can be the dualism of T vs F.
All 'duality' depends on such... ignorance.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

It does include EVERYTHING, that is what ALL INCLUSIVE means!
I never claimed 'profundity', though some seem to see what I write as such...
Just so YOU know; 'Profundity' exists in the eye (thoughts) of the beholder.

You were pretty clear and just said it again.

You can't include lies in an "ALL INCLUSIVE" definition of the truth.

Lies are not the truth.

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: soficrow

When you sign your contract for your clearance, it states very clearly that the "Whistle Blower Act" does NOT apply to classified information.

Anyone who has ever had a clearance should know this. It is part of the briefing you receive prior to being granted access.

If you get caught leaking classified information, you can try and claim whistle blower status. Let us know how that works out for you.

Uh huh. But the President said it was fake. Ergo, no classified info - not a real "leak" - and no laws broken.

[If there was a real leak of real classified info, the news would be 'true' aka not fake.]

PS. Yes, this looks like a police state in action - but not if the leak-aka-news is "fake." Personally, I think it's real, and not just Democrat sympathizers doing it but also entrenched old-style Republicans.

…Normally intercepts of U.S. officials and citizens are some of the most tightly held government secrets. This is for good reason. Selectively disclosing details of private conversations monitored by the FBI or NSA gives the permanent state the power to destroy reputations from the cloak of anonymity. This is what police states do.

…In the end, it was Trump's decision to cut Flynn loose. In doing this he caved in to his political and bureaucratic opposition. Nunes told me Monday night that this will not end well. "First it's Flynn, next it will be Kellyanne Conway, then it will be Steve Bannon, then it will be Reince Priebus," he said. Put another way, Flynn is only the appetizer. Trump is the entree.

edit on 19/2/17 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

You can't include lies in an "ALL INCLUSIVE" definition of the truth.

Lies are not the truth.

One, yes you can.
Two, it appears that there is a difference between 'Truth' and 'the truth'.
'Truth' is Universal! Transcendent of all dualities, all 'conditions' and 'contexts'!
It is the whole picture.
Everything exists!
Thus, everything is Reality!
Thus everything is Truth, as one defines the next, and all are One!
The complete 'field'!
Within that complete field, there is thought.
Dismissing most of Reality to focus on 'thought', we now find 'duality'.
All apparent dualities exist within that which is nondual.

Ponder;
"Every kind of partial and transitory disequilibrium must perforce contribute towards the great equilibrium of the whole.." - Rene' Guenon

Have we left the topic?

Perhaps you'd like to start a thread to continue our discussion? *__-

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I get you now, you did the same thing on the other thread we had a 'discussion' on.

You accuse others that disagree why you of being "off topic".

Hella argument.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is one small problem there. Under the Obama administration they set up puppets in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA etc whose only goal is to keep the left in control of everything. These days most of the lame-stream media has also been infiltrated by people who don't care about the U.S. Constitution, and whose only goal is to implement the globalist agenda. Except this time someone was elected that does not work for the globalists, and the left in general are doing anything, and everything in their power to exaggerate and lie as long as their end goal is accomplished.

Under Obama more regular illegal immigrants were deported yet the lame-stream media would not report this. Now that President Trump won the lame-stream media and the left-wing powermongers claim "the end is near for all immigrants". With these lies the lame-stream media incites violence, and even the assassination of the sitting U.S. President.

The lame-stream media wants to talk about lies but lies is all they have. It is true the lame-stream media covered many terrorist attacks, but they would always and to this day deny that "radical Muslims exist", and deny that it is a problem.

President Trump is not perfect, no one is. Does anyone remember Ibtihaj Muhammad? The lame-stream media claimed she was detained because of President Trump's travel bans, but in fact she was detained under Obama's watch in December 2016. Even Ibtihaj Muhammad herself tried to go along with the claim, until she posted it occurred in December 2016 which would mean she was detained under the Obama administration.

POPSUGAR: Do you know anyone who was directly impacted by Trump'[bs travel ban?

Ibtihaj Muhammad: Well, I personally was held at Customs for two hours just a few weeks ago. I don't know why. I can't tell you why it happened to me, but I know that I'm Muslim. I have an Arabic name. And even though I represent Team USA and I have that Olympic hardware, it doesn't change how you look and how people perceive you. Unfortunately, I know that people talk about this having a lot to do with these seven countries in particular, but I think the net is cast a little bit wider than we know. And I'm included in that as a Muslim woman who wears a hijab.

www.popsugar.com...

Yet the lame-stream media went along with the lie.

Not to mention that wikileaks and the DNCleaks were leaks and not Russian hacks, yet the lame-stream media keeps going with this lie more so when the NSA, CIA, and FBI have been paid and bought for by the DNC and the Obama administration. Now we got these intelligence agencies leaking and exaggerating information to once again stop at any cost Trump's administration.

Here is a transcript of what happened and what was said between Flynn and the Russians.

www.theatlantic.com...

But I ask this. Does anyone see a huge difference between the leak of Flynn and the wikileaks and DNCleaks that the lame-stream media and the left in general keep trying to ignore?

The lame-stream media and left-wing apparatus are using any small excuse to attack, and keep attacking Trump's administration. They exaggerate, lie, and twist the facts to simply stop this administration. And should we talk about what Obama has been doing to deter Trump's administration?

How Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

This is the first time a former President has set up camp, and a network to simply attack in every way possible the current President. Yet the lame-stream media, CNN, MSNBC, etc don't say a peep, and the left in general ignore this.

edit on 20-2-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join