It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis or ....?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
A question for everyone;

Were you guys seeing this during sleep paralysis?

Nope, I woke up from a terrible nightmare and saw him standing 2-3 feet away from me. I immediately buried my face in my pillow and kept it there for a couple of minutes. After that I looked again and he was gone, I wen't downstairs, took a shower and stayed awake for the rest of the night. I suspect he had something to do with the terrifying demonic nightmares I was having on a daily basis.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

5 times is a lot, maybe you are seeing it so often because you are thinking about and expecting it? I remember reading about this some time ago, it was said you look at the time more times you can remember but only remember the :11 because you are aware of it

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69

Damn, reading that sent a chill down my spine. It makes sense it had something to do with the nightmares, I mean why wouldn't it right?

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I had been going through terrible stress and I was drinking to much liquor night after night and staying up till dawn before I fell asleep. I wasn't blitzed the morning I saw him. I saw him just before dawn. It was one of the worst SP episodes I've had. I couldn't break free, than it happened, a raven flew in my room then he was there.
edit on 14-2-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

No, mine was weird. I was sitting in bed and heard my floor outside my room creak with a footstep pattern, I looked over to see my girlfriend in bed.

The "hatman" silhouette floated past like a guy on a skateboard, no shoulder movement, but facing the doorway and facing dead forward as passing, with no head turn in doorway. Over 6' tall, hat, trench coat, but like a solid shadow that didn't illuminate like a normal person would moving into the doorway and light from the room.

Anyway, I threw my GF into the closet after I karate kicked my door shut, them went after him. No dice, the doorway to the pool where he would have went was still locked.

Creepy AF

He looked identical to this sites findings
The Hatman Project

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Wow your story is like straight from a movie.

I think stress plays a huge role in all of this. I haven't had an episode in over 5 years and one huge difference, from now and then, that I can put my finger on is my stress levels have dropped dramatically.

edit on 14-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Were you able to track him as you chased him? How long was it in your line of sight for?
edit on 14-2-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

5 times is a lot, maybe you are seeing it so often because you are thinking about and expecting it? I remember reading about this some time ago, it was said you look at the time more times you can remember but only remember the :11 because you are aware of it

I even see 11 seconds after the minutes during a hockey game I play in or even when running on the treadmill. It is really weird. Kind of freaks me out. Wonder if the spirits are calling me.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I just experienced my first taste of this kind of stuff 6 days ago, as a matter of fact. Never really had any strangeness in my life, to speak of, until last Wednesday. Not sure if it was sleep paralysis, obe, astral projection or what. All I know for sure, is that it was the most bizarre, intense, scary, yet intriguing experience I've ever had in my 39 years.

I went to take a rare afternoon nap and within a couple minutes of my head hitting the pillow, I felt the strangest electrical sensation run through my body, followed by a paralyzing shock. I felt as though I was floating a foot or two over my bed, when all of a sudden, I perceived a dark cloud/presence in the upper corner of my room. I felt as if some force grabbed my leg and yanked me around violently. I was terrified beyond words but for some reason started calling out for Jesus, even though I don't practice religion. The negative entity fled immediately and I was left laying in my bed trying to wake up.

The weirdest part was trying to wake up. I knew I was sleeping, yet I could see my bedroom and everything in it. I couldn't wake up so I decided to try and make the best of it. I decided to "walk" down the hall and thru the front door. I "traveled" to my mothers house as an experiment. Then I felt that electrical sensation again and woke up wondering what the hell just happened. I'm still not sure if that was just an extremely real feeling lucid dream, or some sort of interdimensional weirdness but my gut tells me it was real. Almost too real. Realer than real.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

Not sure what you just experienced. Sounds like a bunch of things at once. hopefully you don't go through that again. One time was enough for me..

I read that while laying in complete darkness, not a good idea..

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well
I have said it before and I will say it again
Believer or not, demons flee at the name of Jesus Christ, if you suffer from SP and want out, call on Christ Jesus to set you free in the moment
I know it works first hand, no mistake.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posting to keep up to date and reply later.

posted on Feb, 14 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

Sounds like you were in the process of an Astral projection and there was an interuption.
edit on 14-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
As someone else with SP, I eventually trained myself (somehow) to insert a sort of signal into the experience letting me know it's a dream and not reality.

What's creepy is, sometimes I get the heads up in real life. THAT can be really disconcerting, because my SP experiences are, while in them, pretty tough to tell from reality, despite being bizarre or terrifying.

Imagine being at a podium talking about some aspect of your work to some brass and ting! this is a dream goes off. And suddenly, you're not sure if you're asleep or awake.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Reading these testimonies is great stuff. It's always made me curious about one question though - if they're real, what is their purpose?

I mean, there has to be more to life than just standing at the end of someone's bed and just spooking them out. Is it like some sort of netherworld position that needs to be filled?

"Yeah I was a professional spooker for a number of years. Had to wear a hat though - part of the uniform. Decided to leave and pursue a career in alien abductions."

I'm not making light of the stories here at all - I believe they happened. It's a serious question though - why are they here, why just some people, what do they want - the usual stuff.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Im late to the party but ill share.

I think ive been stalked by "something" since i was a kid. This isnt your typical shadow being, this thing is much, much #ing worse.

I think it is an interdimensional extremely malevolent e.t.

Some key experiences and points:

In 2012 for 2 weeks i felt a dreadful vibe. People around me began to act very, very strange. They would stop dead in their walk, appear to be entranced. The person would then look at me after quickly jerking their head and they would say one of three phrases;

"its him"

"its lucian"

"its satan"

Now, i dont believe that the devil exists, however, i do believe evil exists. nevertheless, this # freaked me out BIG TIME.

It culminated in one night where i had the most intense feeling of dread, inhuman dread. An evil so vast it could corrupt simply with its presence....

The feeling climaxed and suddenly...it was there in our backyard.

Our cats began to quite literally panic. One was uncontrollably throwing up as the other sat frozen, grinning ear to ear.

I could not see it, but i heard it. The most disturbing, harshest voice i can conceive of. It spoke an unknown language and spoke wickedly, almost backwards.

We held strong for the night, but all i could picture out there was a frail, grey being, but its head was different than the typical grey alien.

I left town the next day never to return. That same night...our next neighbors house burned to the ground.

Some important points.

First, i believe my friend captured a pic of this entity. My friend has had this pic of him and i on the beach as his facebook profile pic for 7 years....odd right? Well in it, i appear to be in a trance of sorts and faintly but very discernible is a grey etheric head/face literally coming out from the top of my head. It is a flat topped head with a large brow and the whole head looks like an upside down triangle. Everyone i show the pic to get very uneasy upon viewing it.

Also, i had a dream about it recently. People were running and i asked someonee wtf was going on. He told me to run or id find out. Suddenly i see in the distance this exact entity. It immediately accelerated to about 200mph directly at me. I made a dream bat and swung at it when it arrived. As soon as i swung i snapped myself out of the dream.

Also, recently i was witnessing bizzarre and erratic behavior in people again. What i saw was horrifying...grey "steam" rapidly entering and exiting peoples heads. I think it was this entity basically saying # you to me by presenting its possesive capabilities to me.

I dont know the truth, but i do know i have lived a life filled with thousands of paranormal and supernatural stuff, coincidences upon coincidences, endless synchronicities, and constant berating/hatred and failure in any job i take....being fired due to others lying and obviously targeting me. I deal with what seems like full blown telepathy too, people privy to y thoughts somehow...quite literally the most #ed up form of gang stalking.

Makes me think this is a super evil interdimensional being capable of possesion and is basically at war with my existence.

George Lucas apparently knows too:

I think i actually might not be crazy.
edit on 15-2-2017 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Not quite the same as your experience, but I have had a couple that may be explainable, but at the time they certainly weren't to me.

The first was when I was probably around 4. I was definitely a toddler as I was sat in a pushchair waiting for my mum to take me out somewhere. Anyway - I was sat facing the front door which had a panel up the top with a large pane of glass in it which was ribbed. As I sat there, a shadow went passed it which I can only describe as someone kind of doing a 'monster mash' walk - hands up doing a creepy walk! Sounds funnier than it was - there was definitely a manevolance to it which resulted in me screaming for my mum. I also vaguely recall a sound, almost like a breathing, but I can't be sure.

What's odd about it is I saw (and heard) the same thing again when I was 9, then when I was 14. Same kind of situations, albeit the other 2 were seeing it through a curtain with heavy sunlight behind it. Also seemed to glide past - no bobbing like you'd get if you were walking.

I was convinced I'd see it again when I was 19, being every 5 years, but it didn't happen. I'm 40 now and nothing since, which is kind of disappointing!

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Can you post the pic - perhaps crop out the bits you don't want to show, blur your face etc? It'd be great to see it.

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal

Damn bro that's intense, have you tried praying? Or telling it to go away? I'm not religious at all but I've read many testimonies from people praying and it working for them..

As I said earlier in this thread, I think all these aliens/ghosts/shadow/demons/inter-dimensional beings are probably the same thing just interpretated in different ways. Maybe like an entire race of entities.

The more I read and learn about these things individually the more this concept makes sense to me.

Good luck in your journey

posted on Feb, 15 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

Maybe there really is no purpose, kind of like humans, we dont really understand our purpose either. But who knows

I think there is so much we dont understand and so many things our brain can't or won't comprehend.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join