It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump met Donald Trump and he didnt like him

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
'The other Donald Trump' is voting for Hillary Clinton - Interesting article

October 25, 2016

One reason that Dr. Trump has generated so much interest is that he has met Donald J. Trump, who appeared in a video promoting Donald L. Trump's work at the Roswell Park Cancer Institute in Buffalo, where he was previously the CEO. Dr. Trump said that, when they met, the businessman had an attitude that "might be called arrogance" but was "not as unempathetic as he currently comes across as being."

Dr. Trump said his name has only once sparked a heated political discussion, when, during a presentation he was giving, a member of the audience noticed Dr. Trump's name and then expressed his support for the presidential candidate. "I don't recall the exact detail," Dr. Trump said, "but probably what happened was he made a comment about, 'Isn't it great?' and I said something offensive and contradictory and it went downhill from there."Text

www.cnn.com...

More win?!? Happened quick and I missed it. Figured it was worth noting. I want video

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Non story again in relation to Donald Trump. . I also met someone with the same name as me once.. er.. not much more to tell really.. he seemed ok..

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
CNN NEWS ALERT: Trump Is Schizophrenic!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Donald Trump met Donald Trump and he didnt like him

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Must have been a phenomenally slow Fake News day. I can believe CNN would do a story like this but why ? Other than another hit piece, it really isn't even a story. Who cares what this guy thinks, I don't care what the Hollywood people think either but it seems to be the MSM's goal in life to tell me. Next story on CNN, white man who uses spray tan does not like Trump....even uses the same brand as Trump and once ate at the same place.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Non story again in relation to Donald Trump. . I also met someone with the same name as me once.. er.. not much more to tell really.. he seemed ok..

I actually went to school with a lad who had the same name as me, and we got on well.

Whether I would vote for him to become Prime Minister, I couldn't tell, as politics wasn't something we discussed when we were in primary school.
edit on 13/2/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: Text

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

I met a version of me once.

So I killed him to gain his powers.

(he was really annoying, it's not like anyone would ever miss him)

new topics

top topics

join