It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you buy my car?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Just a bit of fun here for anyone who loves cars

Post a pic of your ride

And the price you're asking...

Be as descriptive as you wish to sell your ride, because money is no object to the buyers of this rich community

lets see who would make virtual money on their car

Please use the reply button... so you can see who would buy your car, and add to your total

Pardon my lack of Pic cropping skill

2006 Mazda 6GT

Wouldn't take less then 10K

its not for sale by the way... Frickin love my car!!

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
My car.

Ok, you can't see it.. Because I call it a train and I can't park it in there. Also, that's not even my house. My house has no garage. Which sucks, because I can't even have a garage sale..

On the plus side, walking to the train keeps me on my feet.

... I so need a car

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Im unsure how i'd buy your car brother...

perhaps a hug and a smile?

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Im unsure how i'd buy your car brother...

perhaps a hug and a smile?

Oh no, I don't know what do to with the change, though !!

Westrail is a multi million dollar profit per year government company. I'll give YOU $10,000 for it.. Oo

ETA: That pic looks like me on a Saturday morning, before I realise it's actually Monday.. hahaha

edit on 13-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
1996 Dodge Ram 1500 Extended Cab 5.2 L V8 Magnum 2 WD. Seats 6 comfortably. And Get This.....122,456 miles. On a 20 year old truck. The interior is pretty much perfect too.
I've replaced a few things here and there. Shocks, Ball joints, universal joint and gettin' ready to put in a new IAC. [ Idle Air Control ] 'cause she developed a little cough, but she'll be better soon. Other than that...she's fine. Doesn't use oil and rides pretty good for a truck. As usual, gas mileage blows, but hey...it's a truck.

And she ain't for sale.

That^ ain't mine by the way, but it's the same truck. Mine is 2 tone Dark Cyan and Silver
edit on 13-2-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

This is my car .

Well thats a lie .

But that is my wife .

Thats a lie to .

edit on 13-2-2017 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Used only on weekends to commit crimes. I'd take your soul or first born in trade.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hutch622

This is my car .

Well thats a lie .

But that is my wife .

Thats a lie to .

Oh man, Sad fools like me can only imagine what it is to ride in luxury like that...

*shakes fist* --- I said shakes fist.. get your mind out of the gutter.. Oo

lol

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Used only on weekends to commit crimes. I'd take your soul or first born in trade.

The fault in your premise, is everyone can remember a 12 foot tall bloke wearing a balaclava, wielding a water pistol and riding off into the sunset in a yellow vehicle.

And the nose.

You didn't learn a thing from hamburgler did you..

edit on 13-2-2017 by savemebarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Shoes are cheaper than tires.
For a positive spin.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Shoes are cheaper than tires.
For a positive spin.

In my case this is true. I have resorted to wearing thongs to increase value for money. I mean flip flops. Not wearing bum string on my feet, just to be clear.

still, it is a good thing I'm not one of those dudes that prefers $125 pairs of shoes. Oo best and less sell decent run arounds for $30. the hurt like buggers, but having size 11 feet, who can argue

to keep on topic though, lol, my old toyota corolla 1983 edition.. I gave her away.. blown water pump, leaking radiator. only cost me a grand. but god I miss her, she was just so good to drive.

She looked like this, only blue...

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Ok, more like this! But I can dream, damn it!!! I can dream

lol

and she was still not as good as my first car, a Hillman Hunter. those things could run on the smell of an oily rag. Got my first one for $200... and... gave her away too
bit like my love life now that I think about it...

Yes yes I know, how is it I am still single. With cars like this, I should be beating them off with a stick. On trains, strangely, I have no choice. They are not called sardine cans for nothing down here... everyone cops a feel at peak time. :/

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I own half a car, its called a motorbike

Also not for sale. I already sold one bike and regretted it in the months after, really really regretted it. I swore an oath to never part with a bike again till God ripped it from my cold dead claws.

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Trucks.
94' ford f150 xl 4x4, I-6 4.9 liter. 5 speed. 200k

95 jeep grand cherokee 4x4, I-6 4.0 liter automatic 190k
Motorcycles.
1983 kawasaki gpz 750 bored to 804. Hot cams, Vance & Hines header, 6 speed. 32k

1970 suzuki T-350R, 6 speed, 13k
Watercraft.
1977 Starcraft 16ft deep v aluminum with a 35 hp johnson.
1982 Snark 12 ft sailboat.

Also electric scooter, 4 wheeler, and my best invention yet. The beer trike.
The beer trike i made out of a mountain bike with full suspension, an electric scooter and a lawn tractors rear differential. It holds an old school metal cooler for my beer. I'm currently out of high speed data, but in a couple days I'll upload pics.

edit on 2132017 by Natas0114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

2009 Mustang

4.6L V8
42,000 miles
cold air intake + many more mods
0-60mph (3.5-5.0) depending on temperature

$17,800.00

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Oh man, Sad fools like me can only imagine what it is to ride in luxury like that...

If you are speaking of the car, It can be done... My avatar is me getting ready to drive that Lamborghini. Wasn't too pricey. 3 laps around a race track. Plus 3 laps in a Ferrari, which I gave to my son in law. It was like 350 bucks total.

But I have a 2000 Chevy silverado. looks real good still with 313000 miles, but running poor. and a 07 Cadillac CTS

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

2009 Mustang

4.6L V8
42,000 miles
cold air intake + many more mods
0-60mph (3.5-5.0) depending on temperature

$17,800.00

Not a big fan of Ford, but i'd buy that...

I'd have to paint it black though

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

That's not luxury. They're uncomfortable as all hell. I've never been one for aesthetics though. Plus I really dislike Italian cars. So I suppose I'm biased from the beginning.

Either way, my first S8 has a Gallardo derived motor. All of the performance (with a little extra added as there is a notable difference in bore and stroke for more torque to get a big ass Audi moving) and none of the "I'm way too tall to fit in this comfortably, never mind the pain of trying to get back out" crap.

The newer S8 though. That's my baby. Better mileage, ~80hp more from the factory, 4l vs the '06s 5.2l. THAT is luxury. And surprisingly easy to own if you know what you're doing with cars. Start in Craigslist, find something for $500 or so, get it running well and fixed enough, trade it for something a bit better. Repeat as needed until you're trading an ungodly expensive factory-made drag strip geared rare as hell Mercury for 2 Audis and a nifty totally custom Legacy R. It might take a few years but holy hell is it worth it.

Edit: 1,000 posts! Only took me 8.5 years.
edit on 2/13/17 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I love that ae86. Worth a small fortune today.

Me, I'm driving an mr2, 1985.

Rebuilt the engine, suspension, and most recently the transmission myself.
I've got a picture from today of her sitting inside a snow bank, since we've recently had some snow in the northeast.
Cart drives better in the snow than anything else I've had- audi, bmw, etc can't hold a candle to an old Toyota in the snow.

2200lbs, maybe 90hp. Could drive circles around anyone else on the road in this weather. As long as they don't crash into it, that is. A tin can like this won't do well against the average modern 6000lb panzer on the road today...

Shame I can't work out sharing a picture from the mobile site- I remote started a score bank today. She drove out of several feet without a care. Couldn't even close the door due to snow, so I backed out with it open!

They just don't make them like they used to.

posted on Feb, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
She may be italian, but man, come on...

now Im being a pig... but cor blimey !!

OHHH you mean the car??

Oo

new topics

top topics

join