It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doing something simple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There is simple thing called a Heros journey, its a monomyth about life. We all take it one way or another, forcefully or willingly. We share a common ground, or a unique culture, usually its called everyday life in an ordinary world. It offers the safety and the comfort,of our daily rituals or our daily routines, depending on where you actually live in this wast magnificent world.

We share this world with many others that arent part of our human culture, somehow we call them animals, yet we to easily forget we are also.

I usually say; ; Do it simple walk up to an animal you do not know, and see if it trusts you. They see through your soul, and enters within your spirit. Animals walks this earth with a primitive behavior, and they do not trust something that is not really there. "

A heroes journey can never be done in society, with all its comforts provided, yet we experience it with our senses in a thing called the media, but can you really evolve with stories lived by someone elses narrative? No, you cant, well, thats my opinion.

You can make a heros journey something really simple, by just doing something natural in our unnatural society. Walk to the local shelter, and offer your help, and i promise you will make a journey into a world that will make you into a better human.
edit on 2017212 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
A beautiful message. Buyer beware: some animals will maul you.

new topics

join