It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Usually private

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have never really shared my private thoughts in this type of venue. I was encouraged by commentary from another member to at least try. I entered the last contest a bit to late to qualify, but I made the effort. Rejection is not one of my strong suits.

I have kept a diary for years and I have dabbled in poetry along the way. Some of it is sad and hard to share and some of it is about dealing with life and things that go bump in the night. I do not play a musical instrument, but what is poetry but a song without the melody. Or a song only intended for the writer to hear.

Sharing and leaving myself open for attack or criticism or ridicule is not something I relish, I hesitate every step of the way, even now, finding it difficult to let it fly, is the effort worth the agony?

I have a concept and I would share it, but I think if I do ATS would have the rights and I would rather have copyright protection first before I share my methods.

Any advice on how to proceed would be welcomed, in regard to publishing or sharing here? If you dare or if you care!
edit on 10-2-2017 by sweetypie215 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join