It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video the Progressive Left Needs to See

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Pyle
Whelp, he is an idiot. Redefining progressive to push the right-wing crap isnt smart. I did like how he brought up Buzzwords used to silence opposition in a video using nothing but buzzwords.

Thumbs up for responding to a video decrying among other things progressives use of name calling to avoid debate by calling the speaker an "idiot".

Well done!

Milos would do the same actually.

I confident Milo would haven't called Rubin an idiot for this video.

I confident that Milos, called him an idiot many times in the video I posted, he just didn't use the word. But then Milos is a sleeked little bas...person.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
This is and will be very hard to argue. No need to though he makes a very accurate point. I can also understand because I was a Bill Clinton supporter pre Nafta and pre actually looking into politics. I had thought I was left and progressively democrat again this was all before I dove into politics and what is behind just the headlines.

This all had to do with my age as well as growing up.
a reply to: avgguy

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I am someone who voted Liberal in Canada and I agree with Dave.
He needs to get better at reading from his teleprompter though.
Thanks for the link.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I love the irony that this is Shia LaBeouf's stream of "He will not divide us", being hijacked, with the message of "We are not divided" TRUTH

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Wow. All the way to page three, and not one of the usual suspects has arrived to comment.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: lighter78
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

so let me get this right the left is disgusted by the left? now tell me why besides this guy saying what's truly on his mind and speaking from his heart? tell me why the left would still disagree with this. please it's an honest question cuz now I'm really confused.

ata cuz im a bad speller.
What are you talking about?

Identity politics and Democrats are not traditional left. Plenty of real liberals disagree with what is happening.

Do you think it's intelligent to stereotype millions of people?
edit on 7-2-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
...Identity politics and Democrats are not traditional left. Plenty of real liberals disagree with what is happening.

Do you think it's intelligent to stereotype millions of people?

Sane folk like you are needed then to help your party center and to denounce the extremism of identity politics. I think some of y'all are scared of your own party and just let them run rampant and, thusly, appear to represent you in the public dialogue. An OP might be a good place to start.

posted on Feb, 7 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Wow. All the way to page three, and not one of the usual suspects has arrived to comment.

One of the most underrated threads, EVER, IMO. Not a huge surprise though, unfortunately.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join