It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump lashes out at New York Times after report he Wasn't Briefed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I can tell some of you read nothing but liberal rags or listen to rabid lib pundits like Rachel Maddow. There is no excuse to be so misinformed.

To the OP, I suggest you listen to Sean Spicer's press briefing about this. I think it is dated Jan. 31st. He explains very well the changes and those things that didn't change.

To the poster that wondered what Bannon's credentials are.....really? You don't know? Research not only his business acumen, but his military service, his education, and his strategizing capability. It's pretty easy to research and there is lots of good sources out there if you really want to deny ignorance and know stuff.

To the poster that mocked President Trump by saying he doesn't like to read....that is untrue. He said he doesn't read much fiction.

Trump is right about the NYT. East Coast (NYT) (WaPo) and West Coast (LA Times) love to print half-truths, lies, unsubstantiated claims, and smear when it comes to President Trump. Thank God for common sense Americans that see right through the bs.

edit on 6-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

...in your highly politicized opinion. I may have one too, but I figure I'm right.
So there ya go.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I can tell some of you read nothing but liberal rags or listen to rabid lib pundits like Rachel Maddow. There is no excuse to be so misinformed.

To the OP, I suggest you listen to Sean Spicer's press briefing about this. I think it is dated Jan. 31st. He explains very well the changes and those things that didn't change.

To the poster that wondered what Bannon's credentials are.....really? You don't know? Research not only his business acumen, but his military service, his education, and his strategizing capability. It's pretty easy to research and there is lots of good sources out there if you really want to deny ignorance and know stuff.

To the poster that mocked President Trump by saying he doesn't like to read....that is untrue. He said he doesn't read much fiction.

Trump is right about the NYT. East Coast (NYT) (WaPo) and West Coast (LA Times) love to print half-truths, lies, unsubstantiated claims, and smear when it comes to President Trump. Thank God for common sense Americans that see right through the bs.

This is what I said on another thread. No matter who trump would have appointed he would have been criticized.

When he appoints someone who has done the job before because they are qualified well then he is breaking his promise to drain the swamp.

But if he gets an outsider like Bannon then they are unqualified and a radical.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join